Is he right? Would a single tweet secure Trump the presidency? Or would it destroy him?

Is he right? Would a single tweet secure Trump the presidency? Or would it destroy him?

I'm not good at 5D chess. I figure it will help him though.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/457314934473633792
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeh he right

Implying Trump doesn't have the Internet vote and Kim isn't saying this out of self interest.

Trump said that Snowden was definitely a traitor.

and I'm not sure how much this would help, signalling that he would help assange would probably backfire with the media going hard on it. and millenials probably don't care or even know who assange is.

I would think everyone who follows wikileaks or is pro internet would absolutely not be voting for clinton anyway.

I figure Assange might have changed Trump's opinion on this stuff though.

RARE

fat fuck is out for himself, don't listen to him

That would be counter productive

quality tune

I know that Assange is fighting the good fight.
What about Snowden though? Red-pill me.

No this fat idiotic fraud is not right. He's never been right about anything in his life beyond one lucky lottery breaking with a pirate filesharing site.

Png bro

>the internet vote

Cool, where do I vote for the US elections?

no.
that doughy faggot kike is NOT right.

assange is a turd, but he is irrelevant.
the revelations he has published matter, he doesnt

snowden is a worthless treasonous shitstain.
he should be in prison

manning is a FAGGOT, a TRANNY and a traitor
he should be in front of a firing squad.

trump wouldnt win a single american vote by promising to pardon traitors or by interfering in whatever the fuck assange is hiding from

Well, now it will look like he did it just because some fatass told him to, so it wouldn't.

that fat fuck is begging for a pardon?
will the commander of the armies pardon to those who leaked military secrets?
will the army not make a coup afterwards?
OMFG
I hope that Trump will write that tweet and BTFO himself

No holy fuck

Agreeing publicly with them would not win voters to his side but will rather alienate every single faggot who thinks that those guys are in any way "traitors"

>What about Snowden though? Red-pill me.

Americans want a strong government that can operate without oversight from congress of the judicial system.
That's why they hate Snowden.

At the very least he's a traitor, who has the real possibility of being part of a foreign intelligence operation at worst.

Savage af

Trump won't pardon Snowden because he is a traitor.

No. This dipshit tried to get involved in NZ politics and it backfired miserably.

It was so bad that he almost left the country in shame.

Nobody should listen to this guy in regard to politics.

Assange? OK.

Snowden? I'm willing to compromise on that, and also say ok.

Manning? FUCK no.

I think if snowden were willing to come home and have a fair trial that stuck him in a fairly comfortable prison for a couple years for legit leaking state secrets and then left him free to get on with his life, I'd be happy with that.

Seems like a fitting quid pro quo.

Snowden exposed Obama

Trump also needs to pardon Chelsea Manning for helping to #DrainTheSwamp

quality tune

>millenials probably don't care or even know who assange is.

That's just not true

Quality tune png

Lmao it'll just further prove he's a flip flopping cuck

He says he wants Snowden executed cause he's a traitor to the US

>the internet vote matters

Top kek. Because that worked so well for Ron Paul

>Americans want a strong government that can operate without oversight from congress of the judicial system.
>That's why they hate Snowden.

You're giving people way too much credit

They don't know really why they hate Snowden just like they don't know what kind of government they want.

Low IQ people, like children, don't really understand what's good for them.

A FUCKING HEAD HUNTER

fuck off i already own you

why is everyone posting quality tune, is it a filter for rare f(l)ag?

also, rare flag

>They don't know really why they hate Snowden
Maybe most don't, but I do. I have friends who worked in the tunnel. Snowden was a glorified IT guy that ran away to state-surveillance heavens such as China and then Russia.

kim is a faggot and needs to show some fucking respect when addressing the emperor. and kim doesnt have shit

Trump going full on legalization of Dude Weed LMAO, makes this a 100% landslide.

[spoiler]I wish he'd say it.[/spoiler]

>assange
Will not extradite, but not welcome back.

>snowden
Will be executed if he returns.

>manning
I forget who this is.

>will not welcome back an Australian who has never been to America

Kill yourself. Honestly. Kill yourself. Self-important, ignorant faggots like you are the reason the world is so fucked up.

>taking the phrasing literal as fuck
Assange is not welcome on american soil is the point, dipshit. But Trump isn't going to concern himself with going out and getting him.

Take a walk outside and have a conversation. You're becoming cave adapted.

I never elected him "speaker of the internet."

He's wrong, liberals will just call them Putin puppets and turn against them. They already did it to Assange who was still their hero months ago.

Snowden couldn't take the pressure of being on the run and sold out to the (((SOROS))) people.

Nice pivot, faggot. You're one of the same faggots that unironically call Assange a traitor.

Snowden did nothing wrong, Manning did nothing wrong. Neither cost American life and both exposed significant illegal activities by the government.

>Assange - sure, he's Australian anyway. Pl us he gets good boy points for hurting Hillary
>Snowden - okay I would drop pursuit and extradition requests, but he can't come back
>Manning - fuck no, I hope he an heros in prison or gets shanked; he should have hanged
>Dotcom - lol, no you degenerate fat fuck

shit son there are computers on that fucking island? who are you indiana jones?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Kim Dotcon begging Trump not to have his fat ass extradited.

What a fucking loser.

Pardon Snowden, Assange, and Manning. Then actually fucking promote his plan to decriminalize weed at the federal level. Idk why he isn't pushing that more.

Here is your red pill:
>Snowden is a limited hangout

But that would be wrong
Manning might have been based af and Snowden might have done the right thing
But both of them broke contracts they signed and HAVE to serve jail time
Assange is fine though

>Trump said Snowden was a traitor
I'm going to pretend I didn't read that. Surveillance state must be ended during his first term.

It's not about him you fucktard.

I have nothing against Assange, leak. He was never an American citizen.

I just know he will not be welcome and countries bar specific people form entry all the time.

I don't really give a shit what stick is up your ass, but get over it.

Pardoning these ppl would only free them up to "accidentally" themselves.

If Assange were a free man in America he'd be dead in no time.

He went straight to the NYT instead of Wikileaks.

I don't agree. Manning legitimately did a stupid thing, the jury's still out on Snowden's case (regardless of what you think), and Assange is a bit out of our jurisdiction.

I think Snowden and Manning are probably going to have a much easier time of it with Trump in office, but the only one liable to be actually guaranteed safety is Assange. He's not American but Trump could still step in, if for no other reason than for the political spoils.

This seems really counter-productive. It's only going to confuse the issue, not at all providing the net positive Kim is claiming. It will have a positive effect FOR KIM, but not for Trump. Taking a hard stance on Snowden will only divide people's opinions and the Manning angle is a little ridiculous.

But trump already said snowden should be executed.

Anyway,

Do president of the united states rule the justice system as well? I thought justice system is independent, but maybe it is just another banana republic?

>assange is a turd, but he is irrelevant.
>the revelations he has published matter, he doesnt

They're all interlinked.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/457314934473633792

>I'm going to pretend I didn't read that.
That's the problem with Trump, you can only pretend so much, before you finally wake up.

The president has the power to pardon people.

He also appoints supreme court judges and is the commander in chief of the armed forces.

There's many avenues for keeping the rule of law both foreign and domestic. He's not allpowerful, and shouldn't be, but if someone needs to 'justiced' it can happen.

Snowden made USA look bad so Sup Forumsacks hate him.

That was over 2 years ago. He could have changed his mind.

Assange should be free, he's honestly not done anything wrong and isn't subject to our legal system, it's entirely overbearing to attempt to prosecute him.
Manning and Snowden both violated contract that they agreed to and is subject to prosecution.
I applaud them for whistle-blowing on something absolutely immoral but they knew the consequences, I don't think the punishment should've been as extreme but changes to law are made, which I feel there should be and believe in transparency. They broke the law and had mens rea while doing so, there is no excuse for such violations and they must suffer the consequences.

Essentially, there were routes manning/snowden could've legally gone through to whistle-blown and instead they chose this route willingly with full knowledge of the illegality and were subject to our legal system.
I don't believe in a moral reasoning for violating legalities, it's why there are minimals and maximals for particular violations and they should've faced the minimal but punishment nonetheless because they are undeniably guilty.

Yes. It's better to get leakers on our side, working with our government, than against it.

He is absolutely correct. And super fat.

The president has modest judicial powers. He can pardon someone if they are convicted. It's a pretty common end-of-term thing, also common to pardon political opponents after the fact. He also appoints justices and commands the military. A president can sort of jury rig policies he's not personally allowed to do, so he can meddle unless somebody overrules him.

It's not an amazing amount of power but on for individual cases he can get somewhat involved.

quads confirm.

Snowden stole a bunch of documents and gave it to a non-nato source for political favor.

There are proper whistleblower channels.

Even if you don't care about that much, my issue is that the unvetted info dump could have endangered the lives of operators in the field. That shit's unforgivable. The thought that someone could wake up with a bullet in the dome while working on the ground because his cover is blown is traitorous as fuck.

What did Kim do that Sup Forums keeps saying he was the reason behind the new reopening of the FBI case?

I like Snowden because he exposed your dirty fat fingers in Brazil.

Now stop spying on us and sabotaging our space program, fatty.

rare flag

test

>sabotaging our space program
>brazil
Getting abducted by xenos is not a space program.

He said he was going to leak the deleted emails. Instead he pointed out their location on the NSA's servers. Although it doesn't look like he's completely to blame since it coincided with NY police raiding Huma Abedin's home and getting the emails from her devices.

What he did was merely embarrassing for the investigators who claimed not to have access to the emails, since he was basically able to prove they had them all along. It may have helped get the investigation re-opened, but he can't take full credit at all.

Whatever happened to stonetear?

Are you saying he would flip flop again?

>traitors
Why? For outing a corrupt government? Who's the REAL traitor here?

He would probably lose more voting old people than the amount of non-voting millennials he would gain

I doubt a Trump presidency will be of any benefit to whistleblowers and internet freedom people

well, it's not like drumpf hasn't flirted with treason already

what's he got to lose

Assange (if alive) it´s free to go, but would probably have an "accident" once he go outside

>>manning
Transgender soldier who leaked documents to Wikileaks. The left now hates Manning because whistleblowers are like so 2008.

They "couldn't" prove intent.

Why the fuck would millennials not know about Assange? They're on the internet 24/7 they must have had come across wikileaks a billion times already

Snowden's in Russia aiding an enemy--fuck him.

Assange sought political asylum from neutral territory--he gets a pass.

Manning I just don't know. Military needs to police their own.

quality tune
A
R
E

/thread

>tfw you realize bradly manning had sex reassignment surgery against his will as punishment

Assange is a foreign national trying to disrupt our elections I think hes easily someone who could be legally taken out with a drone.

exposing corruption is "interfering" now is it?

you would prefer it was all covered up?

Would never happen, Trump would loose every bit of credibility he has left
Are you suggesting he would pretend to be running for presidency therefore fully supporting intelligence agencies and at the same time show support for Snowden?

Same goes for Assange, no politician could support him and survive the shitstorm
Also, it would be risky because almost every politician (and certainly Trump) has shady stuff to hide...

You are confusing Snowden with Manning.

Snowden released powerpoint slides on how NSA operates, Manning released huge amount of military & diplomatic communication.