Sup Forums BTFO

Really makes you think...

MARTIAN LIVES MATTER :(((

CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE EARTHLING SCUM ;DDD

i dont get it lmao

OH I GET IT.

Black lives matter because they're the only sentient life forms.

Sounds like some situation he came up with on his own to look good.

so...lets back this up to colonial era instead. only british lives matter. you live and work for the crown. now pay your taxes and toil away you slave.

also, on the list of things that never happened, this is number 3

made me think more

fuck slide threads. hillary is going to jail

I don't get it. That makes 0 sense

That old man's name? David Duke!

>Something that never happened

Damn he got you there, Sup Forums. Not bad.

other planets don't have humans
everyone is killed by the cops
nice try nigger
sage

So other races have no issues?
fucking niggers, saying we don't have an atmosphere suitable for life that is being destroyed.

>really makes you think

And then everyone clapped

Then the whole bus rang out in applause

wtf i hate the solar system now

Yeah I love how smug black peoples are like they better than everyone else.

>Earth is the only habitable body in the solar system
>black lives don't contribute to the habitability of Earth
>black lives actually make habitability of Earth worse due to shoddy trade deals with colonialist China

The lack of argument in that pic is fascinating.

Itt, butthurt white bois.

I'll take "things that never happened" for 100 Alex

>Things that never happened

I was expecting it to end with him teleporting behind him.

>itt: things that happened

Dumbasses, even if it never happened none of you have directly argued the logic behind the argument

What are numbers 1 and 2?

fucking libtard niggers are the worst

I don't give a shit about niggers
I don't give a shit about global warming.
The story would look more plausible if it ended with the old libtard giving the baboon a blowjob for enlightening him.

All planets do matter, but I live on earth so I don't give a shit about Mars or Neptune.

He basically admitted BLM is just about selfishness.

>You can't pretend to be this retarded

What is there to argue? We care about earth more than other planets because that's where humans live. Just like we're against murder but don't care about eating meat and so on.

We fully accept and recognize we put humans on a pedestal and thus justify not caring about other planets and other species (or at least not caring much).

According to his analogy, he admits he cares about my life about as much as I care about jupiter or the cow that was slaughtered because I wanted meat for lunch.

Imagine you're a cow and people are saying "fuck vegans, fuck animals". That's how I feel whenever I see a black live matter protest. I wouldn't blame a cow for trying to escape the slaughterhouse. Don't blame me for not accepting BLM.

why are there so many niggers here, i dont get it?
what do you niggers get out being called a nigger everyday?
its kinda funny.
post niggers things, that whites dont care about, get made fun of for being a nigger.
its like win, win for whites. you'll just end up hating your white friends because you know deep down they think you are just a nigger. you niggers do know your white friends call you a nigger when you are not around right?

Ok, this fucking mongoloid realises that there isn't sentient life on other planets for us to care about, right? On top of that, other planets aren't in danger due to climate change.

Other planets are of little to know consequence to us compared to the state of earth. I would say that it is comparing apples and oranges, but it's more like comparing apples and the geo-political situation in the middle-east; completely unrelated.

fake and gay

The Holocaust and the Moon Landing.

I was thinking the same thing. Facebook is full of those

HAHAHA this

>all planets matter!
>what? Earth is literally the only planet that matters one bit until we invent reliable space travel and terraforming
>m-muh dik muhfuqqa

So Googles believe the difference in importance between google lives and anyone else's lives is as wide as the difference in importance between the earth's atmosphere and any other known planet's atmosphere?

Is this real

But only our planet is affected by climate change, you cannot say black people are the only ones getting shot.

Faggot deserved it for buying into the global warming hoax

things that never - wtf i hate earth now

>When you are a nigger and have no idea what a false analogy is

This comparison is actually great. Climate change is mostly happening to Earth because we are polluting it so much, black people are getting shot by the police because they are threatening them. Solution to climate change is to stop polluting so much and solution to black people getting shot is them not acting aggressive towards the police. You cannot blame the consequence of your actions for something.

Sup Forums will never recover from this

I don't like niggers.

I don't like the way they hoot and holler when they're in public.

I don't like the way they have no regard for keeping the peace.

I don't like the way they show no self-awareness or respect for others.

I don't like the way they sag their pants and walk around with a surly attitude.

I don't like the way they turn their bass-driven music up as high as possible.

I don't like the way they absolutely refuse to admit fault after being caught committing crimes.

I don't like the way they steal, kill, and rape at much higher rates than other races.

I don't like they way they feel obligated to burn down their own neighborhoods when a nigger criminal that they have never met gets shot for being violent with the police.

I don't like the way they ruin schools by failing to behave and listen to teachers.

I don't like the way they lower property values in neighborhoods by destroying their own houses and dealing drugs.

I don't like the way they embrace a culture that promotes utter disdain for law, order, authority, and common decency.

I don't like the way they take credit for ancient Egyptian civilization because their race has never accomplished anything.

I don't like the way they blame whites for all of their troubles when whites are the only people who have ever supported them.

I don't like the way they feel entitled to never-ending handouts because of things that never happened to them.

I don't like the way they refuse to assimilate and get jobs with the rest of the taxpayers.

I don't like the way they are profoundly racist but threaten to sue for civil rights violations.

I don't like the way they refuse to father their children or take responsibility for them.

I don't like the way they see copulation as transient hedonistic pleasure rather than one of the benefits of being in a stable, loving relationship.

I don't like the way they show absolutely no personal responsibility.

If black lives matter why does the movement promote violence which end up putting black lives in danger?

Oy vey 6 million of us died you fascist goyim

>all planets matter
>yep, but earth is the only one facing climate change at this moment you stupid nigger

Why does racism always look stupid on paper, bros?

But, climate change is natural

I like coffee and I like tea
But I don't like niggers, nosiree.
Only two lone things that'll make me puke
And that's a hog eating slop and a big black spook

Because it's a movement inspired by a lying and deceptive media and funded by globalists to destabilize the civilian population of the US.

All planets do matter though.

Jupiter, for example, using its immense gravity, saves us from certain doom. How does it do this? It catches meteors with its gravity and sends them off direct courses to the Earth.

Without Jupiter, we wouldn't exist.

We want to preserve the planet because there is people and animals living here - lives. We are not actually killing the planet. The climate on other planets are not important at all.

Oh. :-/

The entire situation could be solved if they added ALSO into their BLM statement. BLaM.

Then again, it may as well be solved it they weren't such an aggressive type of people (the ones of BLM)

>Black people get shot by cops
>Black people start protest movement called Black Lives Matter is response to black people getting shot by cops

Anyone saying ''''''''''''''''''all lives matter'''''''''''''' is either dense and misses the point entirely or is just intentionally mocking the name of their movement

No it doesn't

True, but that is not the point here.

Jupiters gravity well can works both ways ya nerd.

HOLY, reading the first letter of each line makes an absolute useless conclusion!

False comparisons are fucking cancer, the two words "false comparison" should be as commonplace as "please" and "thank you" to combat the cancer.

False comparisons are one of the best ways that bullshit is propagated.

As Bjarne Strostroup said, "Proof by analogy, is fraud."

At the end of the day it doesn't matter, because BLM rapidly devolved into a hate filled racist ass domestic terrorist group.

So... Only black people have souls. Makes sense.

Mfw niggers

Today in "shit that never happened"
Everyone knows niggers can't read.

>"Proof by analogy, is fraud."
All proofs are proof by analogy.

>makes up story
>it doesn't even make any sense
How will white people recover?

That happened

no, white people disagree with SJWs when they talk about racism, feminism, etc.

Trust a SJW to equate not having the same opinion as someone to being offended

Yeah sure. And what about the KKK?

WE WUZ PLANET EARTH

{lip smack} Das riiiiiiiii

Racist

Fake, niggers are incapable of such critical thinking.

"But people don't live on other planets, you fucking retarded coon."

>calling that critical thinking
if anything it shows he made that up

Someone should complete the rest of the story. Like the whole bus clapped. Then it hit buzzfeed. I won nobel prize for peace. Hillary gets elected. Raycis police officers change their ways. Etc. Totes real stuff

Me: How so?
Old Man: Because humans don't live in every planet, they live on earth.
Me: JUSTISS4TRAYVON

What really happened:

>I haven't taken a shower in a week, I should probably get on that
>damn I gotta pick up my unemployment and welfare today
>why whitey gotta be so rayciss
>if I encountered a racist old white guy I'd totally make his head explode with facts and logic
>in fact, it'd probably go like this:
>Man: Can I ask you a question, etc.