Transformers

Would Ulltra Magnus make a good Prime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XlYSKZsYBNw
bleedingcool.com/2017/06/30/hascon-details-james-gunn/
youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In comparison to Hot Rod? Yes

Rodimus was quite possibly the worst leader the Autobots have ever gotten.

G1 Bumblebee would be a better leader

Yeah. He'd do about as good as Optimus

Yes.

I said this in an earlier threadbut basically I think he'd do the same job leading the autobots as Spock did being captain of the enterprise, hes got the smarts for it but none of the charisma and sympathy. He'd keep things together but everyone else would be miserable bastards.

Practically any other Autobot would be a better leader than fucking Rodiumus. Id sooner give The Matrix of Leadership over to Grimlock

TFA Bumblebee would be a better leader lmao

Would Sari make a good Prime? I mean, she got the touch.

>TFA Bumblebee
Is the worst character in animated.

Dont you mean

GOLDBUG?

You mean Sentinel Prime, fuck that guy

Id say Prowl or Ratchet. Was TFA the one that gave people the idea to make Ratchet into some angry PTSD riddled veteran?

Don't bully rodi! He tried his best and that's all that matters. Papa Optimus left the poor boy with no directions and just a hunk of crystal and plastic to guide him.

Why else did Optimus pick him

he wasn't chosen by the matrix though

Ultra Magnus should have stayed dead. It's insulting to think that among all those that got killed off, he should be able to bounce back from being blown to pieces like it ain't no thing. I liked that there felt like there were consequences in the movie, I'm not even mad about so many of my G1 vets getting axed, but his survival cheapened their ends somewhat.

Clearly the matrix is able to make mistakes.

Prowl was the cyber ninja, Ratchet was a war veteran from the original Autobot/Decepticon war. The only grumpy bot I want is Kup, not Ratchet

>Id sooner give The Matrix of Leadership over to Grimlock

>Animated bee
>Not best bee

Why do you hate the only good bee user?

That's Sentinel Magnus to you, fucker.

Sentinel, get off Sup Forums you big chinned fuck. You're a fucking idiot, and Blackarachnia was your fault too.

She got a personality when she became a giant spider tho so he did one thing right.

He almost was a a prime

>Star Sabre
The Autobots become religious zealots who strive to eradicate the heretic Decepticons off the face of Cybertron and the whole galaxy for Primus

Who's the shadowy guy?

DEUS VOLT

He can't deal with that right now.

no they showed a reality where ultra magnus got the matrix in the comics i think and everyone ended up dead.

>implying TFA Bumblebee is worst boy when Sentinel, the dinobots, and the MLP princess villain exist
>implying you don't want to make sweet love to TFA Bumblebee's lil boypussy because despite his attention seeking fragile ego he is a cute twink who's eager to show his "special" talents

>Grimimus Prime
Has this ever happened? It needs to happen.

already did in one of the marvel comics, he causes Prowl to flip a few tables.

>g1 bumblebee as a prime

Bombus prime?

Lemonpuff Prime

Deathsaurus

He truly is best boy. Ready for fighting decepticons and ready for sucking some dick.

Fuck me that would have been cool, desu any of these would have been better than beast fag shit.

Would he be a good prime?

Depends who's writing him.

No.

>When you see it.

SHITPIECE.

I am so fucking tired of gay robots.

>I am so fucking tired of gay robots.
They aren't gay.

This probably isn't the fandom for you then.

Ultra Magnus was just a soldier.
Rodimus dared to believe.

more like fuck rod

>Id sooner give The Matrix of Leadership over to Grimlock

that'd be so rocknroll, user

I'm watching Season 3 for the first time and holy shit what an annoying faggot. It's like the writers KNOW he's an annoying faggot as well because all the other characters tell him to shut up all the time like he's the Transformer equivalent of Boco.

And then they paired him with Wheelie. Jesus Christ I'm going to need a few drinks to get through this.

Did the Matrix pick Hot Rod or did it misinterpret him as the person Optimus intended to be leader because he touched it first?

>Grimimus Prime
All hail Grimmus Prime!

How exactly was Rodimus a bad leader, besides not being Optimus again? He was unsure of himself and he did abandon the Matrix one time, but considering how little we see of Optimus' early years, who's to say he didn't go through the same thing?

Its too bad americans keep going back to Optimus over and over, I like how Japan kept pushing new leaders in new series. I also like how they killed off Optimus right after bringing him back. He should've never been brought back in the first place..

>>I am so fucking tired of gay robots.
Can't be gay if you reproduce asexually.

You had to prove the Junkion's worth somehow. The Junkions are absolutely terrifying and amazingly powerful when you put the gag aspect aside. They can constantly heal, revive the dead, have countless numbers, and are relentless in pursuit.

>same VA returned for Animated
youtu.be/XlYSKZsYBNw

>Optimus, completely straight-faced and serious on his death bed announces that he's passing the matrix to Grimlock
>Grimlock tearfully accepts
>The other Autobots' fucking faces as they try to reconcile respecting his wishes with the thought he's completely out of his mind

>that one Autobot you've always wanted to see become a Prime and take charge of everything, but realistically know there's no chance in hell of it happening

Who is it Sup Forums?

For me, it's this guy.
And honestly, I'd even settle for him getting the same kind of role Bumblebee has in RID...being the MC and leading a small earth based faction.

Was there ever any explanation as to how her pod ended up on earth and why?

Wheeljack

No. Maybe her protoform was inside Megatron or something

So shes technically Techno-Organic like Blackarchnia and Waspinator?

What would you guys think if James Gunn, the director of the Guardiasn fo the Galaxy movies, directed the next Transformers movie or/and directed a Rom: Spaceknight movie that might or might not crossover with Transformers?

bleedingcool.com/2017/06/30/hascon-details-james-gunn/

www.screenrant.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-rom-spaceknight/

www.cbr.com/james-gunn-rom-spaceknight/

yes

The guy who responded to his tammates in danger with "I can't deal with that now!" (IE "Fuck them") and thought his impending death was the Autobot's darkest hour?

But she cant transform, except human and cybertronian? Man, and I thought Wrec Gar had a shit vehicle mode

I guess Id feel the same way too if I was a piece of shit with no empathy.

You got your fucking Optimus back THIRTY fucking years ago. Get over it already.

youtube.com/watch?v=A52--FKUQgU

Ultra Magnus didn't have the touch

Which one?

Doesnt make Hot Rod any less shit

yes, human is her altmode, the same way spider is BAs altmode.

And yes, it is shit, but then everything about Sari is

Better that than a rat or a monkey

>human mode is shit
Shit taste, m8

G1, so he can try and do stupid shit with the matrix that ends up biting him on the ass, and makes him become a bit more wise/responsible as a result.
You don't have to be an Optimus fanboy to think Hot Rod was a chode.

>all this artist's posts on ygallery are gone now

it's not fair

Yeah wasnt Wheeljack the original scientist of the Autobots? Weird how several incarnations made Ratchet the tech guy

Rodimus gave up the Matrix twice. Each time he realiaed his error and fought a crazed zombie Optimus and a bloated power crazed Scourge to get it back. He owned up to his mistakes both times and fixed them himself.

Optimus himself stated he was not worthy of the Matrix at first. Kup also pointed out that Optimus was also plagued with self-doubt during his first year as leader. By the end of the season Rodimus was finally beginning to hunker downand seriously lead. But then all the crybabby fans forced Hasbro to scuttle the Roddy's development and bring back Optimus

Optimus wasnt who he was instantly. If Optimus was said to be like Rodimus at first, then Rodimus would have become as prolific as him in time

What if the matrix chooses the new owner by who killed the last one? Since Hot Rod was solely responsible for the actions that led to Optimus' death by giving Megatron a hostage ad not giving him a clear shot.

this jackass

It picked Rodimus.

You people REALLY need to get over your irrational hatred for Rodimus.

I guess she could count as a Pretender.

Her becoming a Headmaster was one of the few ideas from Funpub that wasn't stupid.

>Rodimus.
He'll always just be Hot Rod user. Nothing more.

Except he isn't, you shithead.

No, you just have to be a chode with zero capacity for empathy yourself to think Rodimus was a chode.

Hasbro calls him Rodimus. And Hasbro owns the character. THEY get to decide what he's called, not you.

>Actually mad someone shitting on Hot Rod
The fuck? Am I on Bizarro Sup Forums?

The fuck does empathy have to do with any of this? He's a fuckup who got people killed and put even more in danger. And instead of having faith in his destiny like Optimus and nutting the fuck up to the job he shirked his responsibility. You can think you're not up for the job but it's entirely on you to try your damnedest especially when others are relying on you and doing it for their sake. But Hot Rod is a self centered prick who lacks the basic empathy that you're criticizing me for not having.

doesnt have enough golden shiny bits

Hot Rod did what any Autobot soldier would do.

Fuck, goddamn CLIFFJUMPER tried to tackle Megatron at one point.

That's because Cliffjumper had huge balls.

Also, who was the bravest Autobot?

Good, I hate Blurr and doubt anyone ever wrote him well

Top choices: Ironhide, Bumblebee
Choices i think are interesting or could be interesting in different ways: Hound, Wheelhack, Jazz, Mirage, Ratchet, Kup, Brawn.
Decepticons win automatically tier: G1 Blurr

I feel like Gunn would make no apologies for any of the silliness of the 84 cartoon and load it up with eighties music.

It would be like the Wachowski Bros Speed Racer.

>Kuptimus Prime
That I'd like to see

Bumble Bee?

nah everyone else was just too stupid to put their fingers in the damn fingerholes

You know i didn't really see talk of Transformers games besides the C64 game, the japanese Convoy game and the two Cybertron games.
How good or bad are the other games?

>Hating Hot Rod/Rodimus
Yeah sure hate the guy that didn't ask to be leader and given time could have gotten better.

If you REALLY need to hate someone hate the writers

the PS2 Armada game was pretty good IIRC

2007 movie game was okay for what it was I guess

Devastation was fun

everything else is varying degrees of trash

>the PS2 Armada game was pretty good
Can vouch for its quality.