How did he lose in 2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He wasn't selected

By getting fewer votes

by being a mormon

Obama got more votes

Because he was a pussy and was too apologetic over the binders full of women comment.

because he's a retarded cuck

by being a moron

Bigly

Autistic scumbag piece of shit hard right Republicans weren't impress with him. He wasn't degenerate enough.

Christians didn't want to vote for a Mormon and Obama was a likeable though stupid candidate

Obama got all the Mexican, darkie, and women votes

And maybe a few white male votes too

Not redpilled enough.

He let the democrats cuck the shit out of him and didnt fight back.

This is why Trump is so much stronger a candidate, he has no tolerance for bullshit attacks and strikes back.

47% leak and he always had less charisma than obama.

hillary has no charisma

Same way Trump is going to lose this year
By not getting more voted

low energy

rigged election

To the great surprise of all his supporters, who insisted the polls were rigged.

Huh...

Being a mormon is the most American thing ever. He will probably be the future president at some point, screencap this.

MUH 47 %

By being a stiff, unlikable elitist.

>"you're voting for him? Isn't that, like, racist?"

Democracy in a nation full of idiots simply does not work.

Because it should have been Ron Paul 2012 just like how it should have been Sanders 2016

the rest of christianity considers mormons to be one step up from scientology

Because he was a boring middle of the road Republican neocon cuck

A fucking nip

it is well know that kek despises all Mormons .

Mitt is done, user. One of his sons will probably end up losing to one of Trump's kids in a future primary, though.

He had a campaign ending leak near the end. Also, despite all his faults, Obama is charismatic which can carry you a long way.

the 80s wanted their foregin policy back, russia isnt even a big deal anymore and in no way is a threat....

Because you can't run against Obamacare when you're the guy who fucking invented it

Also this

this.

every repub since and including GHWB has been a gentleman while scumbags like clinton and pretentious smug faggot niggers like you know who walk all over them

trump actually fights back which is fantastic and why he's in the race, too bad he acts like a retard all the time

he got so much shit for the dog on the car roof thing.

meanwhile: obama literally ate a dog and talks about it in his book

He had no charisma, no humanity, and Obama was doing a fantastic job.

Because he's a polygamist faggot with magic underwear.

He was little more than Mormon Obama

>How did he lose in 2012?
Low Energy
>How do we win in 2016?
HIGH ENERGY
youtube.com/watch?v=H5E3aP5aCbc
PRAISE KEK!

Zero charisma, low energy.

>pussy

>Strapped a dog on top of his car on a road trip. It shat all over itself.

>Got caught on tape talking about the negros wanting free stuff.

>republican

Republican party changed strats in the 70's to appeal to evangelical white men. Cultural makeup is changing and you can no longer win a national election with the votes of evangelical white men.

NH reporting in. He lost because he took 3 months off from the campaign trail. I live 10 minutes from his vacation house on Winnipesaukee. He's known all around here as the typical rich-guy asshole. Doesn't tip either. He's like that stereotypical old guy that spends all his time yelling at kids to get off his lawn.

Chris Crispy backstabbed him

>1) Because the country wanted to give Obama the benefit of the doubt, and give him a full 8 years to see what nigga presidents can do

>2) Romney literally was worse than Obama, just another neocon - the country didn't want another GWB/McCaoin type, as evidenced by 2008

>3) Obama is very very likeable

>Mormon
>No charisma
>Didn't fight

Another greedy globalist pawn who despises the public. Romney's mistake was to vocalize his disdain and hatred for half the population

Being a cuckservative MORMON didn't do him any favors

He didn't have kek on his side

He didn't punch back. He was too nice and didn't call out Obama on all his bullshit.

Also, he's low energy.

And Obama has been little more than black bush.

Dirty dumb mormon scum. He slept with a dead fetus and he was a fucking political chameleon.

He went into eternal Mormon slumber after the 47% comment.

He was too soft
No one even cared about him either, no one was engaged in his campaign

People voted for him because they didn't want 4 years of Obama, not because he had a great plan that attracted everyone from Oregon to Florida
That's why voting for the sake of not voting for another candidate doesn't work
Because turnout is abysmal and it doesn't secure a victory
You might say you'll vote for the person, but it's a question of actually getting up and voting

That's why Kerry, McCain, Romney, and now Hillary lost/is gonna lose

He's a cuck and a dummy.

Told the truth about the number of leeches.

Because he was vanilla as fuck and he took over corporations and stripped them and moved onto the next one. That doesn't go down well with the people when they are in a recession.

Remember the post election Sup Forums breakdown?

It was hilarious

How the fuck do you go from Ron Paul to Bernie Sanders?

Sup Forums didn't exist in 2012

"l am a Pozz-Cuckold. You want to know what that is? Well, let me explain.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: A black child. But the Pozz-cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my minivan to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the 'AIDS twister'. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my wife, who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS."

-Mitt Romney, former GOP candidate

Yes it did, Sup Forums was created mid 2011

by being the epitome of the 1% in an election happening in the depths of a recession.

This. Everyone I knew resented the facts that he was Mormon

the world wasn't ready for A FUCKING WHITE MALE president

alphabetically by last name

Obama is le cool and charismatic and mitt isn't

Has nothing to do with anything else, well other than obama being black

The same way every Republican lost the primaries this year.

Because he's a FUCKING WHITE MALE.

Then there was also Krispy Kreme selling out to Obama when Sandy hit

he was told to lose, like when a football team takes a dive

Did you see the debate between Ryan/Biden? It was a joke

he had momentum and suddenly Paul Ryan and him rolled over and took it up the ass

He couldn't get enough white working-class Christians to vote for him

Evangelicals didn't vote for him because he was a mormon