Can't we just give Obama a third term?

>can't we just give Obama a third term?

Why do I see so many america normies saying this on social media? I thought Obama was a shit president...

Other urls found in this thread:

jasonstapleton.com/obama-spends-4-billion-on-propaganda-to-promote-himself/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they like him as a TV personality.

Her being president will be a 3rd time, she won't do anything

If dems get control of the house and Senate we are all doomed

He is a shit president. Teenage coal burners (like your ancestors) think he's cool because he's black. That's literally it.

They like him because he made nice tweets and occasional good bantz

Just wait until they start paying up those jacked Obongocare premiums in Jan 2017 and you'll see how quick their opinion changes.

They literally like him because he's funny

Obama is actually underrated here. He was by no means a good president but he was way better than Bush.

He's shit but he's the shit we're used to and are numb to it. Who doesn't wake up after a long nap and ask for just 5 more minutes of it? Trump or Hillary will be a rude awakening either way.

Dubya was funny too yet he's almost unanimously hated

Fpbp
He is better than Dubya but the same as Clinton so pretty mediocre

>better than Bush

People are literally paying $400/mo+ for each family member for health insurance (those making low income are paying $250/mo+) where you weren't required to have insurance under Bush's regime.

Nope. Obama ruined everything.

>this
no matter how many drone strikes he's ordered or citizens he's spied on, he's somehow innocent because of his race

Blacks are known for breaking laws.

if you want more obongo, go ahead and make that stupid mullatto the headman of your favela.
you dirty nigger

Propaganda has made it cool to like Obama.

jasonstapleton.com/obama-spends-4-billion-on-propaganda-to-promote-himself/

Because normies see Hillary & Trump as worse than Obama.

wow what a high standard. a fuckin rock would be better than duby.

if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if

we

This time he might start the race war or doubles the debt again.

I honestly reckon Obama's more aware of twitter trends than world events

The Bush tax cuts ruined the middle class and his insane spending set the stage for an economic crisis. Obama has continued a lot of what Bush did, but I don't think Obamacare will be as devastating to Americans once it's replaced.

>Anonymous (ID: aLLsiwwg) 10/30/16(Sun)10:30:23 No.9522

OBAMA IS THE ONLY INCUMBENT EVER WHO CAMPAIGNED FOR ANOTHER PRESIDENT WITH THE PRIVILEGE EXECUTIVE OFFICE

NO ONE ELSE HAS USED AIR FORCE ONE SO CAVALIERLY
>BUSH WAS BAD

>OBAMA WAS SO SO SO S OS MUCH WORSE

they had that for 2 years and got literally nothing done, still. they passed a republican healthcare plan from 20 years before, which failed miserably.

They don't pay anything, they don't work so they get "free" health insurance.

I still Sup Forums is still mad about having 8 years of a black man being on top.

Kek

And yet a nigger has been on top for 8 years. Beating out tons of white men. Hell, another rich white man is about to be beaten by a woman.

Kekorino

I was just saying you are retarded and a nigger, calm your tits lol