Serious Question

would you take a non fatal bullet for Trump if some crazed lib attacks him? hypothetical scenario

no meme answers please

I'd use a fatal bullet on the crazed lib attacking him.

>non fatal
Hell yes, I'd become a national hero and live to get praise for it. Fatal would be a tougher question because obviously I don't want to die, but at least I'd be doing it for a good purpose. So probably.

yes

Fatal bullet is a tough one, nonfatal is obviously an easy choice though. Trump would probably grant a reward anyhow.

330 million > 1 person

No, but Id take a fatal bullet for him. More impact that way

No memes needed. I'd take a bullet to the fucking dick for the God Emporer

>implying he can't deflect them with his mind anyway

i'm not even going to vote for him and i dislike him so much but i would. for the reward and recognition

yes

/thread

I'd take a fatal bullet for Trump.

Even if I hated him I'd take a non-fatal bullet since he'd almost certainly give me billions of dollars for it.

I meant millions.

anything better than a .22 is going to go right through you and hit Trump anyhow unless your a bodyguard with anti ballistic vest on

Nigga I'd take a fatal bullet for the man. 100%.

Yes

No, because Trump being harmed or killed by some crazy shitlib would be a propaganda coup for us.

Trump is more important as a symbol of defiance against the US establishment and the left more than anythign else. An actual Trump presidency would mean 4-8 years of constant attack by those same people and if they did something stupid like kill Trump before he can slip up somehow, there would be such a massive backlash against them they would be set back generations.

I'd take a fatal bullet for him.

No, but only because I want there to be a civil war

Yes

Who would step into his shoes?

I like to think I'd take a bullet for any innocent person

Doubt I'd be in a position to do so, but I will gladly destroy the pets/property of the nearby houses with Hillary signage if he suffers such an attack.

yes, even a fatal one. He is important.

>non fatal

of course, i'd be world famous for the duration of the 7pm news, probably get a book deal.

The responses in this thread will not only reflect the posters opinion for Trump, but what that individual will do for recognition. We must consider what causes those who are willing to take a bullet for a man they have possibly never met, but only have seen on TV. This will help gauge what the public is willing to do for Trump if he ends up in a life or death scenario, or in a much less severe situation, win or lose scenario.

Notes are being taken.

Probably Pence initially, which would be bad, but hopefully in the next election there would be an even bigger shitlord than Trump to replace him. Preferably someone with a little more substance than flash.

Fatal or non fatal, saving POTUS would put you name in history books forever heralded as a hero with annual parades. YES

to answer my own question, yes

this was just a shower thought

Trump is a rare human bean, and he represents the first major offensive against the globalists/marxists/SJWs in a bigger cultural war that threatens to ruin all nations in the end

I'd probably take a bullet for every decent white person on earth, if it'd be fatal for them but not for me.
Yeah man, crazy how that worked out for JFK.

>Notes are being taken.

>oh hey fellow CTR member, through my own investigation it seems like many users of the board that heavily supports Trump don't want him to die
>oh wow that's really interesting I never would have guessed that

>>oh hey fellow CTR member, through my own investigation it seems like many users of the board that heavily supports Trump don't want him to die
>>oh wow that's really interesting I never would have guessed that

I'm voting trump you tea drinking bastard. I'm trying to make a point.

Really makes me think.

Would be better if he was shot and died desu, especially if it was by some mudslime lefty, the reaction that would set off among his base would very likely actually set into motion the day of the rope which is something that I don't see happening realistically any other way.

without even thinking about it

Sign me up!

>taking the bullet
I would just deflect it with my katana back to the libcuck's brain, heh...

>Pence
That's shit.

>hopefully
yeah, man. Who cares if Trump is killed when hopefully someone will come along to emulate him?

Fucking Trey Gowdy

I'd actually be honoured to take a fatal bullet for him.

very good, means we need to line up drumpfkins if you catch my drift

a Trump presidency will not overcome 8 years of shitlib social engineering unless it goes absolutely perfectly. It just wont happen. Regan kind of pulled it off, but he had his own problems (Anmesty for illegals namely) like Trump likely will too and it wasn't long after Regan before the left had a resurgence anyway.

Is he anti-globalist? I know he's hard on corruption.

I didn't know he made people that mad.

>Would I take a couple weeks/months of pain to save western civilization?
Is this even a question?