Why are people with red hair more intelligent? Of the highly intelligent people I know...

Why are people with red hair more intelligent? Of the highly intelligent people I know, 30+% have red hair (compared to 2% of general population)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTfcsDCtfqM
pt.xhamster.com/movies/6745985/showing_up_for_bbc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are people with red hair more intelligent?

What did he mean by this?

That's fake.

Because if they have red hair they are white

>Why are people with red hair more intelligent?

they don't

t. 89 iq ginger

celtic supremacy

Why are the Irish and Scots kind of retarded?

maybe more ancient genes, neanderthal or a part of a separate group that survived the cataclysmic end of the ice age in the frozen north that killed off all the idiots

Right, but it can't be only that. All the highly intelligent people I know are white.
>what are averages
Low correlation tbqh
Plausible

I have red hair and I'm pretty smart, no idea what my IQ is but I'm guessing top 5%ish. Although I'm pretty sure I get my brain from my German side, not my Irish side.

Cos they can't get by on looks, obviously.

>imblying
Red hair came from the Middle East.

Redhead women are good looking though.
If you've done the SAT/ACT you can guess your IQ from that

Surely, they are

t. 150 iq redhead

no, it's probably their stiff tenacity and tendency for some kind of charisma out of their "special" hair color that people want to think they're right, like how too many americans think limeys are all smart and fancy.

my brother's a ginger race-mixing-sanders-loving-soundcloud-weed-multiple-tickets-at-any-time-chad kind of lib with an extremely short fuse and a best friend (the only other ginger in the city) who's exactly the same.

don't trust gingers (unless they live in Scotland/Ireland)

Gingers are the biggest cucks of the white race

Look at Ireland and Scotland. Hubs of degeneracy and cuckoldry

I should addendum that my brother hasn't even finished HS, he's still "working on" the sole online world history class he has to pass to graduate (supposed to months ago) so use that to infer his intellect if you will.

We have saying here for when you give someone a good kicking: 'he got beat like a ginger stepchild'.

Ginger puss looks fucking awful as well.

No it's not. That guy is just one of those punching bag youtubers. Coppercab does dumb shit to get views.

He's been on mccinnes and shoved stuff in his ass on screen. He's just a clown.

I thought that ginger bullying thing was a meme. Is it really real in Britain? Queen Elizabeth was a ginger, so why the modern day contempt? Was Elizabeth the exception?

t. Someone who wants to travel to Ireland to get a redhead GF.

Red haired people are way more likely to have rh negative blood than the general population, which is linked to higher intelligence as well as a number of way weirder traits

>the fuck is rh negative blood
>nigger it
The top two results were first rh negative pregnant women being allergic to their rh positive baby.

Second, 'you may be part of the nephilim, a parallel race to humans'

You have got to be joking. The shit people come up with...

There are nutcase theories about it, but those stem from the fact that rh negative blood is still a legit mystery to biology. Dismissing it because of nutcases is like denying the moon landing because there are conspiracy theories about it.

I caught hard feels for an Irish qt with long red hair and paperwhite skin.

Ginger men are sub human.

>dismissing it
It's very clearly a real thing as pregnancy appointments test blood samples for it because of the complications it can cause during pregnancy.

The notion that it's anything other than yet another genetic abberation though is laughable. It's a trait common among certain tribes of people from antiquity. There's also like a dozen people in russia with some special snowflake bloodtype. I'm not going to imply they're superhumans. They probably just had too many 1st cousins nutting in eachother.

Im ginger and i have 110 IQ so I wouldent say im more intelligent than your average bloke. You have probobly talked to less ginger people therefore you think there is a higher chance of them being intelligent.

I have a suspicion that red hair is disproportionately represented on on pol.

Nah, its just bants really.

Ginger women can be so goddamn hot. They seem to be binary, though--either incredibly sexy or godawfully ugly.

Well there's proper red hair, which is goat. Then there's the ginger 'straight hair and curly teeth' type

All the red haired guys I know are lanky allergy-prone betas. They probably need higher than average IQ to stay in the gene-pool.

The coolest Brit readhead is Marcus "The Bone Duster" Warnes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTfcsDCtfqM

What do you mean? One of them went to a "prodigy" school, 90% were asians or redheads

What is your opinion on this redhead?

pt.xhamster.com/movies/6745985/showing_up_for_bbc.html

So scottish...

The other redhaired people in my school were average or slightly above average intelligence. Interesting though are there lot's of ginger people in Sweden id say it's 1/30 people here.

Were mutants. Evolved humans.

t. a fucking ginger

I'm not sure, I haven't met a lot red heads but I am myself one. It seems to me though even if red heads are "blessed" with a little bit extra IQ points they always have to most fucked faces, like most gingers I see look like Coppercab and those guys are guaranteed retarded. Thankfully I have regular looking face, with just really pale skin, and ALL my body hair is orange.

Are they?

They have to be, dumb gingers disintegrate in sunlight.

a red hair broke my heart, so no fuck gingers they can slob on my knob!!!

This. Red hair is a mutation, coming from inbreeding.

Ugly gingers are natural. Beautiful ones dye their hair.

We're not, the ones I know and the fact that my hair used to be red before changing to brownish-red allows me make this judgement.

My family is full of redheads on my mother's side. Other that they are more often redpilled (in the case of redheads in my family) they are not nearly as smart or stupid as other redheads I know, but this was to get a point across.

(I've met roughly 50-60 people, family and not, with red hair in my life. They are neither smarter or dumber than the average man or woman. It just depends on how they're raised and who their parents were.)

It's as varied as any other group on white people.

SAT was a 1440 english/math 2060 total. Act was a 32 with 34 STEM avg

and why are people with blonde hair dumbest ?
just look at what they are doing to their countries.