Haha look at our great empire look at all these lands we conquered...

>haha look at our great empire look at all these lands we conquered. It doesn't matter that we only had to fight subhumans wih sticks haha shittania rules the waves

When did you realize that Br*ts are subhumans, Sup Forums? The only reason they ever wuz inventors n sheeeit is because they were on their little inbred island where they didn't have to worry about anything other than the faggot frogs from time to time.

They never conquered any land in Europe. They are fucking ugly retards.

>They never conquered any land in Europe.
>Wanting to conquer your brothers land

>Smart enough to realize they can easily take huge swaths of land instead of fighting over a few provinces back home with much more effort
Sounds like you're just bitter.

The Brits had the best Empire because they wiped out the subhumans and replaced them with whites as opposed to the Iberians who racemixed with the subhumans or the French who gave them money and then brought them to France.

only the Dutch compare with the Brits since at least they created their on South African colony

too bad the Brits decided they needed to massacre the Boers for no reason.

Do remind us what impact the great and mighty country of lithuania has had on world

DRESDEN THE LITHUANIANS

our empire was more a trade empire except for indonesia and parts of south america

>lithuania
>relevant
>56% of the workforce are womyn
>has very high amount of wymyn in top tier jobs
>A FUCKING MATRIARCHY!

Fuck, I'd rather be Tower Hamletshmed Sharia cunt, than have to suck milk from my gf's titties before she changes my nappy, before I grow up doing her house chores.

We had a country that was full of inbred white niggers. that's something you can't say about yourself. and our country was pretty great until Polish faggots fucked it up even though we were constantly at war with everyone

>but that was when I ruled the world

well at least there are still some Afrikaners out there.

France doesn't have anyone besides Quebec. They never even bothered to make their own "ethnic French" part of Africa, mainly because they didn't "believe" in race by the time they got their Empire

faggots should not have resisted

out of all the countries in the world you have the worst flag. Boring,Unoriginal and a shit colour pattern.

You do realize that they had to fight the French, the Spanish, the Dutch and whoever else was there for every inch of land gained?

Meme wars

>Russia

Meme country

>lubania

>Albania
you have some gall

THIS.

Greece and Rome conquered top tier countries.
Mongols conquered same technology countriers and some better than them, the same happend with Otomans, and Sarracens.

Brits went with cannons and rifles to fight niggers with spears.

Is like feeling good cos you are a teen kicking toddlers in the face.

I am Locutus of BEADY. I am the beginning, the end, the one who is many.
Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us. Lower your arms and surrender your countries.
We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Your people and their habits will be assimilated.
We are the ANGLO.. Resistance as you know it is over.

We won't turn you into an ANGLODRONE. You're much too valuable to us with your individuality intact, people of Sup Forums. But you've left humanity behind. Try to abandon their petty emotions as well. Fear... anger... vanity... They've corrupted you. But the damage can be repaired.

Look at our assimilated peoples: They've left behind their trivial, selfish lives, and they've been reborn with a greater purpose. We've delivered them from chaos into order.

We have drawn our power from thousands of races across thousands of regions, since long before you were created, but now, they are all ANGLO.

You question us about the ARYAN, but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation; Why assimilate a species that would detract from perfection? ARYAN sentiment. Compassion, guilt, empathy - they're irrelevant.
We only wish to raise quality of life for all species.
Why do you resist?

We've come to make you an offer: join the Commonwealth and we'll spare Sup Forums. This offer is non-negotiable. You like having friends, don't you? Assimilation turns us all into friends. In fact, it brings us so close together, we can hear each other's posts.