Will anyone ever thoroughly BTFO the Democrats like this again?

Will anyone ever thoroughly BTFO the Democrats like this again?

>Texas
>red

Yes, Jr. will, and then Barron will.

No, not unless the Republicans can figure out a way to appeal to minorities and women. They make up too much of the electorate to disregard now.

>CA deep red

Never in a million years.

>NY
red
>CA
red

so what went wrong in the past 30 years

>tfw Rand

Why was a democrat elected after reagan?

Sure, if the democrats ever nominate another cuck minnesotan

Ironically, what went wrong was Reagan himself for allowing millions of people to bumrush the border. It all started under him while he was governor and only got worse over time. One of the great historical ironies.

The pendulum always swings the other way

Immigration and Education.

>implying there'll be a functioning Democrat party when all this is done.

There wasn't. George H. W. Bush came after 8 years of Reagan, Swebro.

Hillary Clinton.

trump will win them all.

Hilldog just keeps fucking herself over.

George H.W. Bush was elected after Reagan. He was a Republican.

Serious answer though: plus the fact that Reagan got lots of crossover appeal which is very hard to get these days.

Reagan granted amnesty, plus the collective immigration since then

>yfw Minnesota was always cucked.
what's in the water up there?

Trumps second term.

Niggers and beaners. They became slaves of the democrats.

>appeal to minorities and women
That's hard when the other side shouts "racism and sexism" constantly while the MSM acts as a megaphone for all of your talking points. If we could have serious and honest discussions in this country, then I believe the Dems would never win an election again. Also, voter fraud.

they're too stupid to vote, and will secretly vote Trump because they'd rather bitch than deal with more Obama administration style rhetoric where they have to blame electorate rather than Prez. Makes them feel like they they're the next MLK. SJWS WANT A PREZ THEY CAN ATTACK!!!

Not likely. We are so divided now that it is almost like two nations trying to coexist in one country. People would rather support a shady as fuck criminal than a third party candidate or God forbid the other major party candidate. Add to that when the voice of the people nominate a candidate that shifts party policy, the powers that be will not listen to the voice of the people and fight that candidate openly because they are so entrenched in their ways that they would rather suffer party suicide than accept any coming changes.

If Trump wins this year, runs for re-election in '20, and the Democrats run a candidate as weak and shitty as Mondale (think along the lines of Kamala Harris/Cory Booker/Kirsten Gillibrand, or Bill de Blasio/Tim Kaine/Martin O' Malley if they get so desperate as to run a white male again), the election will be quite a blowout.

Naturally, because of "natural demographic changes", you'll never see an election map quite like the 1984 one again.

Guys, I'm hearing Hillary has a 15 point lead over Trump in early voting. Is this something to be concerned about?

Okay, ctrl shill. You realize this is the 1984 electoral map? Your script reading doesn't make sense in that context.

Trump probably would be the one if everyone didn't have fabricated emotions that blind their ability to critically think. The media is too wide spread these days. I mean you have people who call Hillary's health a conspiracy and while accusing Trump of bigotry. It's madness

pretty much this

>I'll let them in
>They'll vote for us

>whoops

Fuck

Then import some and put some chocolate sprinkles and butter on it like a grown dutch man returning for lunch on his bicycle.

>after 8 years of reagan people still couldnt get enough of the republicans to they elected bush
>after 8 years of obama people are running for the hills pining for a republican president
>the best figure in recent democratic history remains bill clinton who is a rapist and set a new standard for political corruption

When will the Dems realize that they're the bad guys?

>cock
>not 'weiner'
Missed opportunity desu

soon I hope

>take 7 yo niece to mall
>needs to pee, of course
>wait outside
>she comes out immediately
> "there is a man in ladies clothes in the bathroom
>take her into the men's room
>wait outside stall
>literally exit the same time as weirdo comes out of ladies room
>I get the dirty looks
>wtf

Because we take all the welfare rejects from the rest of the country. Now We have all the bottom-tier Demos.
: )
>mfw I'm not from this land vacant of intelligence

in your dreams drumpftard if you seriously think that is what the map is going to look like this year than you are a delusional idiot
KYS

If the other candidate wasn't literally retarded, I might support him. Bad experience is better than no experience and bad temperanment.

You can bet your fucking house that if Hillary wins after 4 years this will happen.

Why is minnesota so stupid?

>Bad experience

you mean criminal experience

>the bad man said mean things, must vote for crooked cunt, the letter D compels me

>implying after 4 years of hillary the hundred millions of beaners that get to live free off of the few living whites after hillary has the blacks kill most whiteys will go red and somehow beat the rigged voting machines

will any whites stick around?

I fear most have had enough and will head to whiter pastures. Wherever that may. Have to be English speaking because American whites are too lazy to learn another language. And most white, foreign language countries are overran with shitskins already anyway.

Clinton has the worst temperament I've seen. The type that causes wars to distract the public from her own shortcomings.

I guess he'll have to. God knows the liberals don't have the guns/military support to do it.

A lot of people with Swedish blood living in MN. Cuckoldry is genetic.

2020: Trump vs. Castro

I truly think it will be similar on Election Day.

>Missed opportunity desu
Maybe, it's not a word I'd use.
Easily re-done.

Immigration mostly

Also leftist subversion of news media, academia, and pop culture

What a terrible get

>Why can't we reach nigger voters anymore?
>I have no idea!

Swedes are cucks, but Mondale carried MN cause he was from there, youngfag.

Do you mean actually Swedes or Somali's?

How were these people ever the Vikings? I thought the Vikings were a group of feared marauding explorers and traders.

In fairness, Minnesota was Mondale's home state, so it'd have been a real shock if he couldn't take it. Even then, it was just by a 3761 vote margin, which shows how horrible a candidate he was.

I used to be in academia. If you don't toe the party line they will find a way to get rid of you. They want full indoctrination of students. There really is a surreptitious propaganda war going on and the right is losing.

Actual

Anglo settlers didn't really go to the midwest in large numbers, I don't really know why, they did to Texas and the pacific northwest

Redpill me on Mondale. What made him so terrible, and why didn't he stand a chance.

I mean Hillary is a terrible candidate but she still has a chance as she's got the entire media behind her.

Immigration

California was a completely different place just 1 generation ago.

>people in this thread are so retarded they don't realise this is the college Reagan won with, despite the fact it has '1984' and 'Reagan' on it