youtube.com/watch?v=0ROE9iSoH4U
youtube.com/watch?v=f81_F16rDlI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5bha0ZkRY
youtube.com/watch?v=IDUp2sAWreQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGaS7dcNtQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When it's cold out and I forgot my jacket in the house

This scene always gets me. After everything that came before seeing Jack's dad hugging his newborn son in the wreckage of his kingdom, accompanied by that music gives me such goosebumps.

While I'm on Samurai Jack, the Spring segment in Four Seasons of Death is one of my favorite scenes in the series and contains my favorite melody in the whole show, period.

When i poop too hard in cold days and the water splashes into my balls

Good chills. Wish I could relive this night, every night.

This was the first time in over a decade of watching CN that a show gave me chills

youtube.com/watch?v=IvVjxCOYdS4

>Barron is aware that we are looking at the picture right now

What's up with this kid?

This entire sequence.

When Aang and the ocean spirit merge together at the end of season 1.
The visuals and music and everything just works perfectly together.
>No, this is not over.
Goosebumps every time.

I get dead silent when I watch this scene, even now.
youtu.be/k2R07EbLjSU

WHO IS THE UNIVERSE'S AWESOMEST EVILDOER?

Kind of weird how this isn't an isolated coincidence.

Oh shit you're right

Nah, that one's a stretch.

I love that movie, and that is a chilling scene.

But man, God is such a fucking cunt.

put a piece of toilet paper in the bowl first

They were warned.

Ramses was warned. Your average person is just wondering where the fuck the frogs and locusts came from and why their child is dead.

Still, great movie. This always gives me chills.
youtube.com/watch?v=-tVTEyuCKn4

>Are you going to fight me, boy?

I wasn't trying to imply it. It's just a pony+s jack image I have

youtube.com/watch?v=TICOJiOpfck

Then it should be cold inside the house

What kind of shitty house do you live in where that's the case?

Hard to think of a moment but pic related was one of them.

Maybe the Sugarman summerhouse?

>summerhouse
Okay, but then how cold can it possibly get? 50 degrees isn't cold, and you don't need a jacket.

No.

The Beetlejuice cartoon's opening.
Rasputin's death in Anastasia.
The intro with the car in space from Heavy Metal. Also when the green orb is talking to the girl...
LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
The trial by fire and the intro song in Sita Sings the Blues.
..Bang....
Alright if I have to give you a Samurai Jack one... the time the Lava Monster tells his tale , fights Jack and ascends to Valhalla.

Now for the Ralph Bakshi ones

Duke's death in Fritz the Cat.
When the Don dances with his wife for the last time in Coonskin. Also when Harlem gets introduced.
'Summertime' in American Pop.
When Avatar pulls out a gun in Wizards

Oh yeah also this

>The chanting
>I SEND MY SCOURGE I SEND MY SWORD

old testament G really should come back; this world is fucking filthy and we are dangerously close to overpopulation but we don't even realize it

Bro don't worry, Sept 23 is almost here

I don't know about that. If he's all powerful, then there are so many easy choices. Just turn Mars into a second Earth and tell us to send people there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Piyg6ZWS4SI

Think: Hebrew letters

Wally's Flash run is basically Chills the comic.

>pic related

Fucking yes. Best SU introduction scene, only Peridot comes close. Amazing music, voice acting, dialogue, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=uR7_NAIVDqM

>Where else would a being as fragile as a human live, and a being as powerful as a Diamond perish?

i honestly do not remember much of this show except for this one particular episode

my man

that whole ep was boss as fuck

this thread mostly sucks

>implying western cartoons can be emotionally engaging for a normal adult

youtube.com/watch?v=-jPVUl693JU

youtu.be/nL_QIbe2RZ4

>Normal adult
Thats the problem.

don't be a fag, user

>95226356

>there are people who think that this the rampage wasn't 100% Ava and that she was somehow influenced by Wrathia

>STOP
>I have learn much from you, thank you
>Now, for your education
This scene....

Sup Forums monkey paw.
Mememagic made him president but his son became an autist

I'm not saying they can't be comfy to watch, but getting any kind of emotional attachment to the juvenile plots that you see in western animation, even the high-budget stuff, is just nonsense. It's made with an under-13 audience.

Not like anime.

>before there was time
>before there was anything
>there
>were
>MONSTERS

why were they pouring dirt into their pockets? I could never figure it out

Well, according to the last update, Ava herself thought that.

FUCK I was just about to post it
youtube.com/watch?v=FrlymHW0qU8

>There is only darkness for you.. and only death for your people
also
>MOUNTAINS OF BROKEN BODIES. BENEATH THE WHEEL

I cum buckets any time the Lich does a monologue

OTGW too but for me it was the 9th episode. The long black train scene in particular.

She thought it was a drug, not that she was being influenced by Wrathia.

It's very clear when she pops the cork she's ready to rock and roll. I just hope to god the author doesn't pussy out like the one doing Six Billion Demons is in the process of doing.

you guys are alright

oh please no...

It's Wraithia's drug. That counts as being influenced by her.

>Pair of martials get hit by Power Word Stun

youtube.com/watch?v=Ceca1JCRQbA

>You are strong child
>But im beyond strength
Refresh me why AT shit so much on the LICH???

The Burning Bush scene in The Prince of Egypt gets me every time. Hell, just listening to the soundtrack can give me chills

that's ava's demon right? convince me to read it, user

I've seen it mentioned all over the place as a good comic but I could never get the motivation tor ead it

>The Burning Bush scene
Fuck, man, that scene is pretty much the only scene I've ever seen that really drives home the meaning of the words "religious experience."

Haven't been hit by a train but I have been hit by a car, rewatching it brings back bad memories

>good characters
>sexy women
>amazing art
>non-pathetic MC/developing villain protagonist
>possible lesbians

What's not to love?

If you haven't bothered to read it, then don't. I'm not going to convince you even if I tried.

All I know is that I really like the art and I like the simple story that was something the author came up with as a teenager. That definitely shows, but it has some charm to it, being a standard teenage power fantasy story with an adult perspective telling it.

Also, Ava a cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5BQWubuC8g

Brilliant fucking choice to have the voice doing both roles.

Non-shitty version - youtube.com/watch?v=6ds9y3lJGig

this, the only real complaint I had with Ava is the long hiatus the author took but can't really blame her for it and is updating once a week now

>convince me to read it, user
Dude, just look at that shit. Two hot chicks all face to face and grabby while spirit naked. Read it.

>convince me to read it

Kek. That really does sum everything up.

>Let me refresh your memory.

Believe me.... you're the only one who cares.

Because they didn't have enough competent writers to keep him compelling and shoved him away for two season to make another spooky monologue in his kid form for two guys we don't care about but deserved it. To then wait another season for him to come back as an arm and get KO'd by his baby self and that's it. AT was a mistake through and through.

buncha mine

youtube.com/watch?v=0ROE9iSoH4U

youtube.com/watch?v=f81_F16rDlI

... interesting, is it okay to jump into the middle or do I need to read it all to know what's going on?

Yes you have to read it all. It isn't a gag strip.

That said, it's a single panel comic. You can get through everything in a few hours.

If you choose to read the comic, then we'll see you in next weeks thread when there's an update.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xw5bha0ZkRY

This guy know what is good.
youtube.com/watch?v=IDUp2sAWreQ

You can hate me all you want,but I unironically love brother bear and the transformation scene always gives me goosebumps and sometimes makes me wanna cry. No matter how many times I see it,it's still beautiful and breathtaking. It was a powerful moment and it makes me glad that animation exists.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UVJSJOiLk4

For me it worked because it was really well executed. The best plottwists are the ones that happen just after people tought they had actually "solved" it.
How the episode starts makes it kind of confusing but as they get near the graveyard one start guessing that they got lost in the forest or that they were trapped by some magical stuff. As soon as the train appears and the song rolls the story gets darker. The twist actually boosts the plot.

That's honestly really the only part of the movie I really like. Most of the beginning was decent honestly but that transformation scene's song is so good I just had to buy it.

He's channeling the spirit of reviewbrah.

Because the people working at AT shuffled in and out of different projects where eventually none of the writers knew what to do with him

I liked Lemonhope part 1 and 2

youtube.com/watch?v=fGaS7dcNtQg

Pulled herself out of Purgatory using the last bit of pure magic in the universe and obliterated her enemy with a smile on her face.

The "light" side of magic can be scary too.

Damn, how come Vader didn't bust out any of these sick moves when fighting Luke?

If you look at this image for more than 2 seconds it starts to move.

Then you will Die. Matt Lanter was infinitely better than Hayden Christiansen.

holy shit