Best Netflix Series

Just finished Daredevil season 1&2 and I gotta say I loved every minute of it, ESPECIALLY the ending where Electra, Daredevil, and Punisher kill a bunch of ninjas. I'm a couple episodes into Luke Cage but not really feeling it, I'll probs finish it anyway so tho. Is Iron fist, Agents, or any of the other marvel shows worth watching or should I jump right into defenders for more of that sweet daredevil action?

You're about to finish the only good one you have left.

Skip Iron Fist

Jessica Jones is good. Defenders is good too. People here will say it sucked but that's only because it was over-hyped and turned out to be average. Sup Forums has a tendency to call anything average shit because nuance is a rarity around here.

Jessica Jones was good, ending was just meme tier.

only because muh husbando died ;_;

Jessica Jones, like Luke Cage and pretty much any netflix superhero show, would benefit from being about 4-6 episodes shorter. Everything is dragged out to fuck. ESPECIALLY JJ.

Iron Fist is... aggressively mediocre. They rushed it through so Danny's kung-fu is more kung-phooey than K'un-Lun. It's not BAD but it is disappointing in many respects. Only watch if completionist.

Jessica Jones is pretty good. Not nearly as good as Daredevil. Worth a watch but entirely skippable.

Agents of Shield and Carter are trash, don't bother with them.

Defenders is good.

Agents of Shield is great, but the first half of season 1 is a little slow. After that, it just keeps getting better and better.

You mean you actually liked Punisher showing up out of nowhere with no reason to be there and just shooting a gun from a rooftop a couple of times? Come on user.

Luke Cafe would be a 9/10 show if it ended after Cottonmouth

>Luke Cafe
I'd go there to get some coffee, knowwhatImean?

Nothing tops Daredevil S1, and the first-half of S2.

That's the thing with most of the Marvel Netflix shows, the first half of the season is usually solid but the second half is just down hill. Except maybe for Iron Fist, the entire season was consistently bland.

kek

Don't listen to anyone who tells you Agents of Shield is bad. Those people didn't finish the first season. AOS is an investment that PAYS OFF.

He's showing up in the second season.

I have never shed a tear for a villain before.

Gotta love the T.S.Eliot quote.

Stranger Things

>marvel shows

I mean, I don't disagree, Stranger Things was great. It's not a Marvel show, though.

Don't just skip Iron Fist, watch Marco Polo in its place

>Best Netflix Series
>Best *Marvel* Netflix Series

What was wrong with iron fist I always hear Sup Forums saying to skip it but I really enjoyed the series.

I liked how Punisher showed up to put a couple rounds into ninjas just to rub it into Daredevil's face that sometimes, killing bad guys IS the answer, even if those particular ninjas weren't really human anymore.

>terrible character arcs
>stakes that felt like they held no actual threat
>action sequences that pale in comparison to the fights in sister shows like Daredevil and even Luke Cage.
>"I am the Immortal Iron Fist, protector of K'un Lun." spouted off over and over and over...

I think it worked better if you looked at it as a drama rather than a martial arts movie. A lot of people disliked Danny, and I can see that he was the weakest part of the show. Neither his acting or his fights were that great. However, I loved the Meechums, Colleen, Madam Gao, and Bakuto.... but especially Harold Meechum. He was pure ham, and I loved every second he was on screen.

Jessica Jones was absolutely terrible and so was Defenders.
>average
No. You just have zero standards.

watch Jessica Jones. I think it's the best of them all and plenty of others think so. But just be warned, the entire show is about addiction and depression. So if that's not your thing then don't want it

I get drunk off my ass watching Jessica cause when she drinks, I do. I'm also depressed as fuck

well...season 1. Season 2 Marco Polo was shit. Still worth the watch for Wong as Kublai and 1000 Eyes was good, but other than that it was shit