Redpill Me on Heroin

How does Sup Forums feel about heroin? I've done it a few times the high is incredible and I barely felt any negative side effects. I'm thinking about doubling the dosage I feel like I have enough will power to take it.

Anyone else taking the /redneedle/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F729TBrRY-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was advised by a university professor that many people can use it recreationally without it becoming a problem.

On the other hand, the people I've known in life personally who have upgraded to H have all wound up with a life of crime, prison, unwanted children, etc. So I think on the whole it's probably not a good idea. Addictions always go great at first and then before you know it you're in too deep.

kill yourself you filthy smack head

Do you have AIDS?

Heroin is incredibly bad for you.

However if I ever get incurable cancer I plan on OD'ing on heroin instead of doing chemo and suffering.

IT'S A HORRIBLE LIFEWRECKING DRUG BUT ALL TOLD A LIFE RUINED BY HEROIN IS STILL CHEAPER THAN A DIVORCE AND CHILD SUPPORT.

I want to try it but I'm already addicted to xanax.

Try speedball. It's like driving your car with handbrake on, highly recommended combo

>high is incredible

nigga you aint srs, H is the most boring shit on the planet to be on

I've gotten a better high from putting a caffeine pill under my foreskin

If you really want a good time, do bath salts

The only danger comes when you combine it with other drugs. That's when stopping breathing becomes a possibility.

As a substance it's pretty safe... but addiction of any type does bad things to the brain.

i used to be addicted. i HIGHLY recommend you stop before you fuck your life over op. i used to think that there were no bad side effects (in the beginning) this shit is fucking horrible. i truely hope you listen to me

how was the constipation?

Sounds awful. Do you smoke ketamine in Finland?

Redpill on heroin? There's no redpill, it's horribly addictive and you end up sucking black dicks at dank truckstops for your fix, until you inevitably overdose.

If that's appealing, continue by all means. Just to emphasize the recovery rate of heroin addicts is hilariously low, once addicted and banging you are essentially marked for death.

>that moment you realize the drug propaganda is bullshit

ride the fuckin' lightning, brother

>If you really want a good time, do bath salts

Even though I've left the drug scene I'm afraid of my the younger brothers. 3 years ago they were pushing all sorts of Synthetic Cannabinoids to my city. Me and my friends tried AB-FUBICANA or something like that and holy shit, it was like the best shit ever

Probably would have ended up on streets or something like that. Too much weird-ass chemical drugs these days around. Even H and Coke are nothing compared to those shit you can order from China

Yeah bro, you should definitely try it again with a higher dosage. Heroin isn't as addictive as people make it out to be. You have nothing to lose.

Please, double the dosage. Do us all a favor and rid the world of one more stormturd.

I took codeine for severe toothache, it made me feel pretty chill, but I couldn't shit for three days.

stay away i was addicted for years. It is extreme degeneracy.

>he only danger comes when you combine it with other drugs
you can easily OD, esp. if it's cut with fent. It's become nigger tier and low class. Speed balls are fun but your heart will race and might overdo it and you're dead.
there's no more White H scene. also, why does the picture have an IM 23g pin and not an insulin pin?

fuckin this OP its extremely upsetting to see a thread like this lol

Killed my brother, all I gots to say about it.

dirty white boi

Take about 6 grams of mushrooms and then immediately have a couple of intense DMT sessions before they kick in.
Use it as tool to stop fucking doing heroin you dumbass.

>Addictions always go great at first and then before you know it you're in too deep.
truth

This is some pathetic CTR shilling. Fuck off kike, back to your basement.

Keep fighting the good fight, OP.

I used to Amphetamine + Acid together while smoking copious amounts of weed. K-holing is something only the Gypsies tend to around here. IT fucks up your kidneys in the long run.

I don't do drugs anymore, I just turned 26 and feel it is like going to candy store. Way too old for that shit. Maybe a beer or two once in a while, I'm still part of sober talk circle (local AA) because I have some addictive mental problems (tend to get hooked on everything)

Go for it man. Addicts are just lazy pussies with no willpower.

How long have you been sober?

What is a bath salt high like ?

Is it like meth ?

>I barely felt any negative side effects
>I'm thinking about doubling the dosage

who the fuck puts his pills into a burberry bag but a nigger? why leave them out while transporting? exactly the type of nigger scum never to deal with.

You will not be able to get off this ride. Perhaps 1 out of 1000 can, and he will tell you not to try. So eventually you succumb to you addiction, start selling all you have to get another dose and eventually come to use cheap shit such as krokodil and here you die, in very painful way, so pray that overdose take you before this end. Believe me, this shit is plaguing my country.

Degerate. Addiction is a means ((they)) use to keep you submissive. This particular substance is deadly, boasting one of the most addictive in existance. You think you have control- you dont. Cold turkey can kill you, but you need to quit. user, don't up your consumption, quit the drug.

>I'm thinking about doubling the dosage

>I'm thinking about doubling the dosage I feel like I have enough will power to take it.

said every addict I tried to help as a therapist

heroin is destroying white communities

drugs are degenerate

Ignore the shills, OP. Up the dosage. These puritans wouldn't know a good time if it literally fucked them in the ass.

>high is incredible and I barely felt any negative side effects

At first. But you will come to rely on it more and more and before you know it you will resolve to always be on it and never come down.

If you did it once, you're already gone. The faggot you were before is not the faggot you are now. There's no going back. The faggot everyone knew, your friends and family, is never coming back. You're always an addict, or recovering addict. You will think about it all day every day. If you manage to stop, you'll just talk about jesus all the time. Start telling everyone you're already dead, and have been replaced with a copy of yourself, with a defect.

Bath salt are generic name for those weird-ass mixture bags full of synthetic cannabinoids everything you can think. All from chinese chemical factories with labels: NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

They are literally crack-tier

Heroin was invented by whites. Punishment fits the crime.

>Heroin
>Have the willpower to handle it

Ha, mate I'm glaswegian, you are in well over your head.

Dope is cool and you think your on the top of the world.....until everything falls down around you and your starting over with nothing for the 3rd time. True story

Thread theme

Thread Theme

I REMEMBER the Dope Dayz

>. Up the dosage
you cannot "dose" in the US, it's not a controlled drug. No idea what's in it. There used to be fat hippies in Jew York city who sold it in relatively consistent in sealed glassine bags.
I think those guys are long dead. Sure can still get tar in TJ these days, maybe it's gotten too violent there for White people. It was a lot of fun, not sure it still is because now too many people are doing it, ruined, it has a lower class feel now.

I think at some point when youre facing hardships you just think why bother and just keep going as a junkie instead.

Definitely double it, doubled the high and you cant double nothing so no negative side effects on a double dose is more no side effects. Bye op.

>barely felt any negative side effects
>thinking about doubling the dosage next time

And what do you think is going to happen after you double it, retard? That you're going to magically be ok with this new amount for the rest of your life?

How are people this stupid to lack foresight on a topic as well researched as drug addiction?

Probably worse than crack, which is saying something considering how wretched crack is.

Having gotten a crack rock on occasion for shits and giggles, I cannot for the life of me understand how anybody would like it enough to get addicted. Niggers, man. Felt weird watching some of my white friends enjoy it so much.

I know this feel.

Kill your self you fucking degenerate. Heroin destroys people, they get that first real high and nothing else in their life comes close to it ever again. They'll never have any satisfaction even remotely close to that first real high.

Do your heroin you faggot and make sure you do more and more so you OD and spend a week rotting in your fucking room before they find your weak faggot body.

Former user here! DUMBASS! Have you noticed how miserable your life is without it!?!?! . The times you're not high?!?! Listen/Read the lyrics of the song "I saw red" by sublime: Everyday I love her just a little bit more, just a little bit more, just a little bit more, every day I love her just a little bit more, AND SHE LOVES ME THE SAME. (NOT AT ALL). Everytime you feel like shooting up, smoke weed. Only proven cure.

>I've done (heroin) a few times

>If you did it once, you're already gone.
NOT HOW IT WORKS ASSHOLE. Don't preach unless you've done it. It takes a while to get a habit, and even the initial kick isn't that bad.
You are not "gone if you take it once." People do it by keeping it to weekends for decades and pay rent and never have issues.

Opiates overload dopamine receptors and can cause you to physically go into seizures and vomit and piss all over yourself.

It does this because the overload of dopamine receptors leads your brain to believe opiates are god in drug form. Without it there is no happiness for them

Fun fact: despite Heroin being illegal, a majority of doctors still, to this day, prescribe opiates as a form of pain relief.

Never trust big pharma.

Witnessed.

I'd probably do it if I had a connection desu

You CAN use Heroin for over +50 years. Aleister Crowley being one historical example of this.

During the WW2, when rations were high, they started wondering why such large doses of Heroin (Supply for almost +10 grown up men ) was shipped to a single boarding house in Netherwood. Turned out it was all prescribed to Aleister Crowley who had been using H for asthmatic bouts since the early 20th century (it was widely available back then)

In the end, your dosages can be so high that 10 amateurs would probably die from your huge consumption alone

When you're out of money and dying for that next hit you better not try to break into my house or mug me because I have no fucking problem putting three holes in your fucking chest. And believe me, you will become a fucking junkie and you will be a burden to those unlucky enough to have ever met your sorry ass. If you're lucky you'll be in jail soon or kill yourself before you hurt everyone around you you gigantic fucking selfish piece of trash

/thread.

We'll you might as well do that or quadruple the dosage. Probably just kill yourself. You're a junkie

>Bath salt are generic name for those weird-ass mixture bags full of synthetic cannabinoids everything you can think. All from chinese chemical factories with labels: NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION

Bath salts has nothing to do with synthetic weed.

Bath salts is MDPV

Enjoy ruining your life and the lives of everyone around you until your inevitable untimely death choking on your own vomit.

not sure if bait

heroin is not unhealthy at all except for causing a bit of constipation

No side effects until you have HIV or hep C. Everyone says they will never share needles until they need to get high and they say fuck it because the addiction trumps logic every time.

No side effects until you have full body aches and are shitting and puking like the worst flu you've ever had while pouring sweat with a heartbeat >130.

No side effects until you unknowingly shoot up fentanyl your dealer put in the shit to make more money and OD sitting on your couch with the cat and the TV on.

gl, hf

Yeah, and said professor specifically mentioned people who keep it to weekends only. It's not hard to find famous high achievers who succeeded and had a drug habbit of most any kind.

But if you look at it statistically, most people don't get out so lucky.

I hope you OD, bakebrain

it's trash

it's very tempting but it's not worth it

Having standardized doses would do a huge benefit to people not dying from it. With heroin being illegal there's no way to know if what you're getting is actually just heroin and in what concentration.

Crowley may have had a hell of a tolerance but I imagine pharmaceutical grade prescription heroin was standardized to avoid the mishaps that kill most junkies today.

>spend a week rotting.

This literally happened to my neighbor who lived in the apartment across from mine. I walked by his apartment for a week thinking he was inside watching TV becaus it was on 24/7. But when his mom came to open the door after not hearing from him she found he had been dead for a week. He was blue. She screamed for one hour, literally. I wonder how often this happens.

>done it a few times
>barely felt any negative side effects

Lmao.

>what is an addiction
>what is prolonged exposure

Are you retarded?

Or maybe you shouldn't use the exception to the rule as your example ffs. That's like an argument a 10 year old would use

I've Oded more than I could count, but wasn't a bad experience. It's actually the best feeling you'll ever get.

>heroin is not unhealthy.

There sure are alot of drug addicts in denial in this thread.

All the time, I would imagine.

Jesus Christ, i know retards who's given more thought to things than you.
>felt great
>so double the dosage

So base, so hedonistic, so cynical.

...why is an IV catheter attached to a syringe?

>MDPV

I remember one trip we drove down to Helsinki to get some amphetamine from the infamous PIRITORI (Literally Meth Market)

Some shady Somali told us to place get some to hang around, we saw some MDPV guys over there and holy shit. These guys were shooting it every 20 to 30 minutes or something, literally sticking needles every chance they got. The high is really fast and fucked up.

I watched some guy shoot a load of MDPV and asked him "how does it feel?" he started violently shaking, fucking coins in his hands throwing them in air and husked out something like "I-I-I-T'S THE GREATEST T-TTHING EVERRR" and got some sort of epileptic seizures. We offered to call ambulance but his friend just said it goes off in 10minutes or something and he shoots more

I really did not do that synthetic crap myself so all the synthetic weed/MDPV what the fuck ever goes to same category for me.

> I feel like I have enough will power to take it.

You are totally the first person to ever think they can start doing heroin and be able to quit at the drop of a hat.

You are playing with fire

t. An addict

I didn't say we should legalize it or anything. I'm saying that the reason people could use heroin for 50 years was because it was a legal pharmaceutical at that time with standardized dosing.

Heroin is, by and large, not a good idea. Ever.

Very easy to develop an addiction to.

If you do it every day for more than a week, get ready to feel like crap if/when you stop.

Set an "only on the weekends" rule for yourself, or something to that effect.

Picture was taken by a photographer and not a junkie.

Opiates are the single most degenerate thing in existence.

It turns everyone into a worthless, braindead thief who will lie and steal endlessly to feed their addiction.

Kill yourself if you are an opiate user.

Apparently the kids are shooting tropicamide with their heroin now. Does it actually kill you in seven months?

I kind of agree. You start doing heroin and then slowly realize you actually hate your life and heroin becomes the only thing you look forward to/care about. If you want to start doing heroin in the first place you're probably deeply unhappy with yourself and your surroundings

Whatever dude. I know like 60 people that said exatly the same thing. I'm not gonna argue with you. Just know when you're dead, I'll still be alive. Save your little "NOT HOW IT WORKS ASSHOLE" post. In a year read it, and remember I'm laughing at you today, and I'll be laughing harder while you're a gaunt skeleton, alone, stealing from everyone you know, spending everything you have on killing yourself slowly. You're at the top of the roller coaster now. Only way to go is down, and as you go down it gets faster and faster. I'm at the bottom laughing, and your last post is the pic it takes on descent, for proof of how stupid you looked on the way.

I agree with this.

My girl is in rehab for it. You legit turn into the worst clepto just to get your fix.

thank god she only smoked it, but It was getting bad, she would sell ourbabys old clothes to get some money to use

does anyone here genuinely do H now? I'd be curious how strong it now and if it's tar or powder. I keep hearing about fent from the electric Jew, but I'm completely away from it.
All the fun is gone if you can email/text a dealer.

One guy I knew finally resorted to breaking into buildings to tear out the copper plumbing as a way to pay for his next fix.

Yeah, people will notice that and you'll get time for it when they find out.

That's still a terrible idea though because the addicts mind will start to justify it on other days as well

>I know it's Tuesday but I had a really shitty day, I'll only do half of what I normally do on weekends

>today is a holiday, time to celebrate

>I didn't really do that much this weekend so I'll do some this Thursday to make up for it

I did it once. It felt so amazing I immediately realized I could never do it again. There is no way I wouldn't become addicted to it.

>i'm thinking about doubling the dose

you're life is already fucked m8

go to rehab and find god nigga, but your life is going to be an uphill hell of a battle. I'm from the Joiliet area, one of the biggest heroin areas of the country, literally no one who goes down this route has come out the other side in one piece. I don't normally give a rats ass about people's personal life choices, drugs, tattoos, alcohol, etc, but heroin is a fucking nightmare and it will fucking ruin your life

I don't give a fuck, I stopped it after 3 years, I'm still living. Don't tell someone "you do it once you're dead." You fuck people in their head. It doesn't work that way, don't preach if you've never done it.

CAN ALL THE POSERS SHUT UP AND JUST TALK ABOUT CURRENT H QUALITY, TAR OR CHINA, HOW MUCH FENT IS IN IT, ETC...????