Redpill me on hazel eyes

Redpill me on hazel eyes.

Does Sup Forums consider them a white man's eyes?

Brown hair, brown eyes, white skin and bone structure.

Bumping this shit thread because I have hazel eyes.

all other races have almost exclusively (inb4 cherry picking) dark brown to black eyes.

I don't see why not. I carry the gene for blue eyes, but wound up with hazel being expressed.

Yeah, hazel eyes only really belong to European people so they're definitely "white man's eyes".

>tfw green eyes with a brown smudge in one of them

Does this mean I have a drop of shitskin blood somewhere in my heritage and it ended up in my eye???

Is this green or hazel?

its manchild

My mother has blue eyes and I think my father had green.

During the day my eyes look mostly green with tiny bits of brown and yellow. At night they look brown. I have black hair too though...

Mine are green and look grey-blue when there's much light.

Really makes you think.

hazel genes are sexually dimorphic meaning they have different inheritance behavior depending on your gender. for instance, brown/black eyed father + hazel mother yeilds hazel sons, but hazel father plus blue eyed mother yeilds blue eyed sons

hey pol i have hazel eyes and im a mystery meat beaner do i get to check the box for non hispanic white now thanks

>RGB for white is 255,255,255
>RGB for black is 0,0,0
>blacks are people of color
>liberals in charge of color coding

>mom has hazel eyes with a blue eyed father and brown eyed mom
>dad has brown with blue eyed father and hazel eyed mom
>bf has blue eyes
>i have brown

what are the chances our kids will be poop eyed?

Its the opposite in CMYK
And bare in mind RGB is the color system for light, not paint

My eyes are light brown but sometimes are green (rage, emotional anguish, grief, extreme sadness, etc). I'm 75% European, what does that mean?

pls be my jewess gf

Isn't it a lot more complicated than that?

Its way too random

50% since it depends on if you have a boy or girl.

Pretty much 50% chance of brown eyes

>he doesn't understand the concept of additive and subtractive color

Also all eyes are brown in color, it's Rayleigh scattering that makes them appear to be different.

What's the other 25%? And do you look mostly European?

Yes. Brothers and sisters can easily wind up with different eye colors.

>all eyes are brown in color
>it's just they appear to be different

So what you're saying is they're all the same colour, it's just they look like different colours.

Fucktard.

Ignore the marks. What color are they?

clean the gunk out of your eyes. disgusting.

Dude are you the devil? You have an upside down cross in your eye.

What's my eye color lads

What, can't you open your eyes wide enough to show the whole thing without pulling them open with your fingers?

Hazel

They're stuck together with gunk

rate my eye

Satan pls go

I had just had lasik

Human perception works in RGB and using anything but that is make-believe thinking. Skin colors behave not like mixing colors in a cartouche.

is it dark enough to pass as hazel?

poo

>says satan

Blue-grey

I have hazel eyes and I'm a straight white male.

Too bright, try again.

The other 25% is a combo
of various beaner and nigger.
The euro itself is super mutt.
I look white enough
to have experienced discrimination
from beaners and niggers alike.
I'm mostly white.

But yea, so why the shit are my eyes green sometimes when they're normally just light brown?

I don't have a better picture, and have no camera

Again, CMYK is no physical spectrum and it makes no sense using that outside of computer screens. If I put a black/white filter over a picture of my face, my blue eyes turn black. So is the true color of my eyes black then? This is the same line of reasoning.

It could be blue, looks grey 'cause of the brightness.

Kk thanks bro

what eye color is this pls reply

I think so, hazel is a pretty ambiguous term though

You're white though, don't you worry about that mikko

toppest of keks

Yeah, it's more complicated. Father has brown, mother blue, I have hazel, my brother has blue.

> posting your eye
you might as well post your fingerprints and address

Can this be considered green?

Blue.

For reference

WE WUZ COLORED N SHEIT

A weird mix of blue, green, and hazel. It's unusual, but probably you'd have good luck with girls who like to stare into them.

Green

I've never seen anyone question race judging by eye colour until I came to this board. If a white person has brown eyes they can still be white, this has always been true.

I say this as a blue-eyed person, so I have no horse in this race.

What color are mine?

DAS RIGHT

mud eyed mongrels

Greenest I've ever seen
>attention whore

I think it's just that it's very rare for non-whites to have non-brown eyes. Go to East Asia, or Africa and maybe 1 in 10000 natives have something other than brown eyes. But you're right, whites can have brown eyes.

Thats not hazel.

Thats green with some light brown.

>eyeball smaller than your fingertip

how fat are you?

Neither does it work with mixing light from LED bulbs.
Human eye wouldnt see blue and yellow paint become green in your case.
Not everything is seen trough the lcd monitor

Persians and shit can have green eyes

What if I have red hair with blue eyes

Well yeah, brown is a dominant gene while blue and green are recessive, so obviously it mostly only works one way.

But that doesn't mean a brown-eyed white is tainted.

no
no

You aren't "white", you are a mutt, but your genetic interests align most with Europeans, so for ethnocentric strategy reasons, it makes the most sense for you to align with European interests, and for european interest to align with you.

That's dirty blue. Very common in Finland.

>both parents have dark brown eyes
>I have hazel eyes
wew

mongol steppe green.

That makes you my future brother-in-law.

>Human eye wouldnt see blue and yellow paint become green

umm, have you ever mixed paint?

Pls gib attentions senpai

how fucked up am I Sup Forums? Due to family history I think there's jew dna in my bloodstream so I don't know if I should kill myself or gas the (((kikes)))

Probably blue-green.

>You aren't "white", you are a mutt

made up word by people with brown eyes

Why do you have stubble all around your eye and across your forehead?

Is she hot? Send pics

Are you of indigenous or European (Hispanic) decent?

All kinds of mutts and ((people)) that are clearly niggers can have hazel eyes, so I only think of people with blue eyes and at least lightish brown hair white. Sure there are plenty of others that are genetically close, but they just aren't white enough.

Hazel eyes are the mark of a nigger.

If you have hazel eyes in any way shape or form, you're a nigger.

Abraham Lincoln, nigger.
George Washington, nigger.

Just remember, this country was created by niggers.

Egyptians had brown eyes, too. The "We Wuz Kings" meme? It's real.

Basically, anyone with brown eyes or hazel eyes is deeply black and will forever be touched by nigger blood.

Only blue eyes and solid green eyes are truly white. Even if someone is mixed with a nigger and they come out with light eyes, they're white.

Sorry white man. You're black.

I don't grow beard over there, but I can go full kebab if I don't shave (I actually was denied a US visa years ago because of that)

European, but mom was a whore who got knocked up by a guy who might be a kike or a kurd. I met him once and his (((nose)))

Hazel eyes reporting IN NIGGA

should i gas myself?

I have them, looks like those in OP's pic when there is some light, otherwise they look brown.

But people don't really use anything equivalent to the word hazel in Sweden so here i just got brown eyes.

It's more because the mutation that lead to different eye colors started in indo-europeans and spread out from there, it has an origin point exclusively in Caucasoids

If an Asian for example, were to have any other eye color but brown, that would mean they would have inherited that trait from a Caucasian ancestor.

It's not true for everything though. Blonde hair started in europe for whites but the gene for blonde hair in Abbos is completely different mutation specific to them.

There is nothing in this picture that would indicate you being white.

Sorry, you're both niggers.

What about heterchromia?

No, you could still be of use for our blue-green-grey eyed master race.

Sea green, I think.
>ywn have green eyes
why even live?

Hazel/green
You have mad-scientist eyebrows, btw