Muh demoshit stronghold

>muh demoshit stronghold

top kek

prepare yourselves shills, this week's gonna hurt.

Bonus: hilarious trump answer ton a clinton stooge twitter.com/ANOMALY1/status/792675649697767424

Other urls found in this thread:

today.yougov.com/us-election/?state=Pennsylvania
youtube.com/watch?v=nGSN7JVg1yQ
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5981.html#polls
twitter.com/ANOMALY1/status/792675649697767424
today.yougov.com/?state=Georgia
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PABROS REPORT IN

Pittsburgh bro reporting, sent in my absentee ballot for Trump last week. If we flip Allegheny County it doesn't matter what the liberals do in Philly, it'll be over.

Post link leaf

I've always had faith that we can outvote the nigs in philly

AMISH POWER

YOU'RE WELCOME AMERICA

>tfw PA goes red.
>MI and WI follow.
>Fucking VA goes red.
>CO and NM as well, even Oregon.
>Trump beats HIllary's ass, watch the liberal tears pour in on Sup Forums.

This is going to be the best election ever, isn't it?

today.yougov.com/us-election/?state=Pennsylvania

I think we can do it. Suppress the city vote with shill for hill.

I'm proudly telling everyone I know I can't vote for Hillary with this news and will be going green on November 8th.

PA DEM FAG HERE. VOTING TRUMP. LETS TAKE THE WHOLE ELECTION BOYS! FUCK THE CRIMINAL HILLARY, MADAME PRISONER!

If PA goes red Trump has all he needs.

>it's real
HOLY SHIT

Anyone noticed: Trump's number is actually higher, but they placed him second anyway?

Guys if trump wins what's the deal with partying? Where should I go to party? I'm already planning to spray my klash into the air like an Arab, but I'm thinking about actually trying to find an election party at a bar or club or something, or maybe Sup Forums should have some in each state capital or something.

That Yeungling endorsement.

>Pennsylcucks
>uniting to save America

Top kek. They can't even outvote their 9% negro population. Pathetic.

They always put clinton first

trs forums

dahn souside

good taste tbqh

Lackawanna county here (Scranton). It is going red, mark my words. Can count Clinton signs on one hand. Cannot keep track of number of Trump signs...and flags, and billboards, and stickers, etc etc etc

Philadelphia resident here. Should I vote for Trump?

> mfw when Yeungling will replace Budweiser as the US official national beer after Trump wins

if you think the ghoul horde is going to come out in the same droves to vote for a criminal white woman as they did muh fuggin bruh obama, youre a delusional nigger

Lol pol. The delusion and anecdotal evidence is strong here but if pic related is your voting base...wow you guys are just as uneducated as we thought.

Muh rigged electtiooon

How is this even a question?

This is what YouGov electoral map looks like right now, I think Iowa will go red for sure but even with that they are predicting Trump will marginally lose

Of course faggot. Do you want a criminal in the white house?

>without Gary Johnson and Jill Stein Hillary would be leading
Thank god for useful idiots.

PA is redpilled as fuck. Literally everyone here supports Trump.
If we don't go red this year, it was rigged.

>NC
>Blue
>NV
>Blue

Nigger pls

post sauce plz

"That's what we have Pabst Blue Ribbon for"

youtube.com/watch?v=nGSN7JVg1yQ

>>Oregon
>>red

lol cumong man

I could believe PA since it is at least possible there

OP has it shopped. This is the actual chart.

Kek

Johnstown Bro reporting in. This makes me very happy

>Pennsylvania goes red

How did he do it ?

I think it's more likely that both NV and Iowa go for Trump, I have bad thoughts about NC see this year though. Luckily in this situation he would still win though

>MI
>WI
>NV
>CO
>NC
>blue

Chester county reporting in

Ton of Hilary staff going around trying to campaign, but tons of Trump signs and support.

I'd say it's about 55- Trump 45 Hillary here.

Almost unanimously, People believe Hilary should be in prison, but they are afraid of Trump and the market crashing

I went to college in Pennsylvania.
That state is just like Illinois: if you live outside the big cities, it's pretty based and everyone is conservative. But between Pittsburgh, Harrisburg, and Philly, there are more than enough raving nigger lovers to completely BTFO the sensible parts of the state. I'm sorry, man, that info graphic is optimistic at best and delusional at worst.

I just hope they don't shit up their recipe to increase their profits. Budweiser is mostly corn and rice nowadays with very little malt or hops.

NC will be decided on election day. Republicans in NC all vote on election day. I think Obama was up by like 15% with early votes in 2012, but when election day came around, all the republicans showed up and gave romney a +2 win or whatever the margin was. Don't lose hope yet. It's expected for Clinton to be up in NC so far.

>hopfags

He spoke to the people, especially the white working class in the Rustbelt, and was going against one of the most garbage fucking candidates the Democrats have ever produced.

VA and Oregon are not going red short of Hillary being arrested

Only reason NM is even considered anything but Democrat strong is because Gary 'Aleppo' Johnson is a past governor and tends to leech more from Hillary than he does from Trump

MI and WI are really stretching it too

Really only PA, CO, NH & Maine's second district being red are "realistic" goals

NJ will lead the way and go red first.

most polls show Trump with a slim lead in Iowa

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ia/iowa_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5981.html#polls

>twitter.com/ANOMALY1/status/792675649697767424
SAVAGE

Like this + MI and WI, book it pham

ahahah i just googled it

NBC had Obama up 3pts at this time in 2012 and Romney won it by almost 3 pts

Yueng Ling is clearly Chinese what is up with this beer's name?

Yours looks shopped to me.

ahahah i just googled it

NBC had Obama up 3pts at this time in 2012 and Romney won it by almost 3 pts

Yeah black people aren't going to get up to vote for that bitch. And neither are nigger lovers, PA is going red. Fuck off with that low energy shit

It's actually supposed to be Jüngling but your guess is as good as mine for Chineseling

Trump is winning NC

>Yeah black people aren't going to get up to vote for that bitch
this

It'll be easy this election. Black turnout in early voting is down as much as 25%. That's yuge.

If PA goes red Trump wins.

>you would have rather not donated to the Clinton Foundation

Damn that rolled out so fast

The salt will sustain me for months

PA was only won in 2012 with 300,000 votes. We got this shit

But yougov still projects a popular and electoral victory for clinton
I'm just saying

Nice photoshop senpai

You DRUMPFAGS are so delusional

No republican could ever win PA, just give it up!

>UT
>Red
Nope, Utah belongs to McMuffin, Congress will choose Hillary, and that will be that.

Face it, Trump is going to LOSE

CTR seems desperate

Go kill yourself faggot

Is this the actual voting? What am I looking at here?

YouGov state poll

Phillyfag. Surrounded by leftyfashys everywhere. It's a nightmare. MAGA

Oh ok

>America is about to get their own savage President finally

Ya'll thought Churchill had some zingers, USA is back baby

Trump losing Georgia:

today.yougov.com/?state=Georgia

Wrong. Live in Georgia and 0 Hillary support.

u wot m8

Trump BTFO

It's almost about that time...

whatever ahmed

STOP HE'S ALREADY DEAD

NC is 100% Red
IA is likely Trump & NV is likely Clinton
NH will be ridiculously close as usual & could be anyone's state

You know what they say, slow and steady wins the race, and what's slower and steadier than dead?

You all need to quit trolling, this is the actual chart

Bucks County reporting in(very Lower Bucks, I could piss into the Northeast from my window).

If PA doesn't go red or is borderline red I'll be surprised.

Ill be voting from Bethlehem, and most folks in my area are voting to MAGA, too! We can do this! I've only seen 3-4 Shillary signs, and too many Trump signs to count!

I've always wanted to live in PA, what is the cheapest area to live post college?

somewhere rural in the middle of the state prob, but then there's literally fucking nothing around
southeastern PA is filled with nigs and liberal cancer

PRAISE KEK!

We're really gonna make it Jeb-heads!!

SLOW AND STEADY

SLOW AND STEADY

Trump will win Pennsylvania my dubs guide the way

fixed that for you

Oh wow she's like 8% down from 2012?

Hold on to your seats my dudes, it's gonna be one hell of a ride this week.

VA red wat

I live here and even outside Nova it's nothing but Connelly/Clinton/Kaine signs. My only hope is those homes without any signage are closet Trumpets.

>what is alphabetical order