Sooner or later Conner is going to be reintroduced in the DCU. (For one thing he's starring in Young Justice season 3.)

Sooner or later Conner is going to be reintroduced in the DCU. (For one thing he's starring in Young Justice season 3.)

But with Chris Kent calling himself Superboy... what should DC call Conner?

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/us/tv/young-justice/259858/young-justice-season-3-characters-revealed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better call yourself Metropolis kid because you got replace BITCH!

shit

Superkid.

>Chris Kent

Flamebird.

Lionel.

Thank for the new name, daddy~

Lion-El

Just don't call me late to dinner hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Connor

>>Chris Kent
I just caught that. Poor Chris. He will never been seen again.

Superlad

Lionel was actually the name Lex had picked out for Superboy. The fact his dad's name ended with "el" is an endless sense of amusement to me.

About that...

It's going to be something dumb like Superstar.

Honestly I'd just recycle what I wanted to do with Match, but it would mean ditching the name "Conner" so that would probably piss people off.

Cool. Evil Nightwing is back.
What do we call him when he inevitably fights Jon?

I liked the Supernova identity that Booster was using in 52

Valor

Supernova
Alternatively, due to some story arc he becomes the new Eradicator.

Serious suggestion: Valor.

Two votes for screwing the Legion again!

Junioral Zod

"Chris" is evil now. It's all about Jon Kent.

Black Zero is a terrible name but I give it 30% odds.

Should have called Val Zod on E2 this desu

It's so obvious:

Clone Boy

Superyoungman.

Ultraboy? Mon-El?

Ultraboy is a high possibility.

If they do re-origin him as Luthor's bootleg Superman, I hope we get the Justice Lords uniform.

There is a fair bit of fanart of him wearing it.

I think the Supernova identity would work best, it feels like it fits the 90s cocky Boy of Steel.

Never Aging Boy

>what should DC call Conner?
Black Lantern.

It'll be Superboy for synergy. They'll have two Superboys running around like two flashes.

Nah. Jon IS Superboy.

Conner will be Super Lad or something else.

And confuse normies who want to read Conner after watching the new YJ.

There's always Hyperboy -- the ID Silver Age Clark Kent used once.

The idea that only one hero can have a name at a time is kind of arbitrary anyway, at least when you're talking about legacy names. Having two or more characters called "Superboy" is already confusing, having them at the same time doesn't make it any more so.

All you have to do is google "Superboy" and you know what the deal is. That kind of "wait who are these characters?!" confusion is a thing of the past when everybody has a smartphone on their hip.

Red Superboy

It is quite possible that this is the stupidest Silver Age story of all time.

It only gets weirder from here.

And this is how it ends. Seriously.

Conner is, actually, not listed on the art for YJ Season 3, so I doubt normies will be confused.

See: denofgeek.com/us/tv/young-justice/259858/young-justice-season-3-characters-revealed

(and the header shot that does include Conner, and Wally for that matter, is clearly old, the promo art and character reveal is two images in the middle/bottom of the article.

I'm sure he'll appear or be referenced, same way Dick was, but it will be no more confusing to people that Felicity doesn't exist in the comics, much less in the Green Arrow comics.

>But with Chris Kent calling himself Superboy...
Clone shit.

The original team is doing black ops shit

Superlad.

Seconded

This is cool

Is that the triforce he have on his chest? Hyper-crisis?

SupErased

SuperGirl (Connor will become Trans)

Coming back alongside Tim

Red Superboy?

Superior-Boy, Superior-Man? Perhaps not, a tad villainous.

Isn't Superboy Jon-El?

I pretty much hate all clone characters from the 90s.

That looks baller af

I love it when Silver Age Superman goes full Twilight Zone.

Holy god this story is insane even by Silver Age standards.

I unironically like this story. It's brilliant in a Philip K Dick mindfuck sort of way.

And the main thrust of the story is will Superboy hold onto enough of his identity and enough of what he knows is the truth to not shoot his dad, which is pretty neat.

I'm amazed Superboy didn't kick the Hyperfamily's ass for subjecting him to extreme psychological torment. He's an awfully good sport about it all.

Chris: Nightwing
Jon/Kon: Superboy
Kon/Jon: Skyboy
There, simple enough.