>he never read Tintin

Remember that you aren't white if you never read Tintin BDS and don't plan to buy the entire collection your children.
Also based Tintin pics thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zb-9TIr31i0
ukpirate.click/torrent/6798693/30_tintin_comics_collection_in_english
ukpirate.click/torrent/3691369/Tintin_Comic_(Complete_25_Issues_in_.JPG_High_Quality)
youtube.com/watch?v=wYi_hq2p1Ac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Debout les bougnoules !

Wake up negroes !

Loved reading the comics as a kid, glad I grew up with them.

Red Rackham's Treasure > Explorers on the Moon

Suck it

Look at this alpha male, circled by agressive and angry negroes he still manage to tame them !

Reminder that you aren't white if you haven't read King Solomon's Mines and don't plan to buy the entire Allan Quartermain collection for your children.

>be a kid in the elementary school
>library's on the way home
>take a pile of Tintin / Marsupilami / Lucky Luke / Asterix comics and find the comfiest seat in the library
>read for hours, dad or mom calls up and asks where am I, tells me to come home so I won't miss dinner
>borrow some comics I didn't read yet and go home

Kinda miss those days.

> Implying The Shooting Star isn't clearly the best of all of them

You tryin to get smacked buddy?

I remember it was dissapointing for me at first but it became one of my favourites upon thousands of rereads.
That piece of shit lazy ass stone mason gets me every time. Got me redpilled on the gypsies too.

Prisoners of the Sun > all other Tintin comics

As a Belgian I obviously have the entire collection and read them all. Awesome stories full of adventure and excitement. 10/10 would reccomend.

Actually that's a close contender for #1. Forgot about that one

>Tintin and the Golden Fleece
>Prisoners of the Sun
literally the best two

Intro for the cartoon

youtube.com/watch?v=zb-9TIr31i0

>Prisoners of the Sun

Was that the first Haddock one?

He was introduced in Crabs

I watched the show as a kid

No, it was the one in Peru

I will raise my kids on Gaston Lagaffe, thank you very much.

Patrician taste

tintin master race reporting

So many good characters from it

anywhere I can re-read them online. You suddenly made me all nostalgic you fuck but the entire set is £140+

also don't forget the slightly lesser read Asterix and obelix

Comfy as fuck.

Tinitin is good but Gaston is the best.

i read Tintin i even played the first gameboy game of Tintin and i'm from Africa , and probably i'm whiter than you .

>France will die in your lifetime

tintin was the only comics i read as a kid 2bh

superheroes are fags

I played this game so much...
good memories user, good memories

>implying

Post your rare Tintins

Right in the feels.
I think that every Finn used to do that as a kid.

I'm very glad about the fact that Euro comics became such a big thing over here and they're still being imported.
Also as art around us turns to abstract and modern shit perpetuated by talentless hacks, European comics are still one of the few artforms that celebrates and appreciates true artistic skill.

Asterix was my fav as a kid, that's probably the comfiest BD ever written.
I didn't really appreciated Tintin until something like 16 when I understood how hilarious it is though.

You have 2 links on TPB:
ukpirate.click/torrent/6798693/30_tintin_comics_collection_in_english
ukpirate.click/torrent/3691369/Tintin_Comic_(Complete_25_Issues_in_.JPG_High_Quality)

Not much seed though so it could take 1 or 2 hours.

I have the entire Gaston Lagaffe collection, and he's GOAT
I also have the complete Tintin and Asterix collection, I need to complete my Lucky Luke and Spirou collections someday

That room looks comfy.

I'm black and my black dad read me every tintin he had. gtfo with this whitness based on reading a fucking book mate.

now who >Calculus Affair?

Watched all the cartoons as a kid, probably why im here today.

I wanna have a beer and/or coffee with ya user.

This is my childhood and (one of my) bookshelves in a nutshell.

well said.

got all that stuff over here in Norway too. say what you want about the french but they had the best childrens comics.

Only the originals count
And Tintin in the Soviet Country exists, it was the first one. Tintin hates commies

now who >Calculus Affair?
that's objectively the best

i read only asterix

>having your dad read to you instead of forcing you to learn to read.

no wonder i guess.

He had them in French. So he had read em for us when we wuz little. He did all the voices :^)

>reminder that if you read tintin or asterix you are pretty much a non-white frognigger

>not raising your children on MOTHERFUCKING NORDIC MYTHOLOGY

This shit was the best part of growing up a Dane.

There's this panel from "black island" i think, where Tintin says something along the lines of "amazing how a gun can make bad men act right".

Herge was pretty based, and pretty redpilled afaik

Cigars of the Pharaoh is one of my favorites
>madness, fakirs, opium, secret societies

sounds nice man. I take back my lame insult ;)

>it was the first one.

I thought the first ones were the racist ones like Tintin kills negroe savages in the congo

2 or 3 of them have been discontinued or were at one point, and those were the first, Herge never travelled, he wrote the tintin comics to explore the world based on his knowledge of it from looking at travel posters

Tintin and Asterix & Obelix were breddy great

Blake&Mortimer, lads
It's a TinTin minus the gags and with more nuclear wars

looks good, I'm a fan of Asterix the Gaul as well

Nope, this was the first one, it was way bigger than the ones that followed, and had no color. Give it a read, it's pretty funny

i loved this as a kid.

Blake and Mortimer is pretty based and feels way bigger in scope than Tintin, but I think a kid wouldn't have as much fun reading them compared to Tintin and the likes. I also have their whole collection :)

Looking back at it, the it's okay for introducing children to the nordic mythos, but I never found it to be that good of a comic...

Tintin however is something I never get tired of, even now. I will introduce my children to both, but I would really prefer to introduce them to the nordic myths by telling them some of the stories myself.

Are Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge still very popular among the kids today in the US ?

I have hundreds of disney comics from my youth, I was kind of saddened when I learnt my 8 yo nephew didn't know who Picsou (Uncle Scrooge in french) is.
He only knew about capeshit and Pixar stuff so I bought him The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck and took a subscription for 2 years at 2 Disney papers.
Mickey is a huge faggot though.

hey no one knows a torrent for the old corto maltese show in english do they perchance?

that shit was right up my alley but way too complex for me as a kid. been trying to find a decent version for rewatch every once in a while.

The one about taxes was the best, in my opinion

Tintin sucks, more typical European garbage.

Asterix was cute but barely.

>Prisoners of the Sun
Easily one of the best

>The Land of Black Gold
>The Red Sea Sharks
and
>Tintin in Tibet

are also fav's for me.

Though pic related is my personal GOAT, just for being a thoroughly blackpilled deconstruction of the entire series up and until that point. It's a work on par with Candide's best, a staggering work of monumental political incorrectness.

Tintin is possibly the greatest comic ever and it has been proven to prevent your kid from becoming a nu-male
>adventures in far away lands
>interesting plotlines
>great art
>masculinity
>not afraid to show violence

Mikey wasn't such a faggot in older comics, where he dismantled gun trafficking rings and almost killed people

Didn't the media (salon/mother jones types) go after Tintin a couple years ago as the SJW shit was just starting to heat up? I can't remember the reason.

donald never took off in the US. not like mickey anyway.

donald in europe having some of the best writers is why that shit was so good. amerifats aren't very good at passing on good customs and culture to their children.

Nice. Loved that book and read every Super Picsou Geant as a kid.

But yeah, Picsou stories > Donald stories >>> Mickey stories

not to mention created by a far-right sympathiser.

Read the first 4 comics and you'll (kinda) understand why they got so buttblasted. Tintin in America stills makes me laugh

>had all the Tintin albums when I was young
>used to come home from school, make a sandwitch and chocolate milk and read Tintin for hours
>some of them were falling apart in the seams from hundreds of readings
>my favorite was King Ottokars Sceptre
>moved to a new house
>the box with them got "lost" somewhere on the way
>dad suspects the shady as fuck moving guys but can't prove anything

Bought most of them again but it's not the same.
Fucking jugoslavic thieving bastards

Thanks for the link. I pick up a tintin book whenever I see one.

>Tintin

You mean Kuifje, dumb frog

Non white here. I read them constantly in my own non European language.

>all niggas are subhumans
>an entire chapter where an american jew is the villain and axis scientists are the good ones
>arabs are evils and not trustworthy
>indians and asians are bro-tier instead, so he's specifically antisemitic

STFU, Eurofag. Being on an island doesn't magically exclude you from being European.

Calvin and Hobbes, The Far Side, even Bloom County beat the shit out of Tintin or any of that other soft, fruity euro trash.

Well, the first few books in the series were packed with caricatures. Herge even got enough shit in his own time for the baddie of ''The Shooting Star'' (Blumstein/Bohlwinkel). Bonus points for that album getting released just before the Second World War.

This shit is why I still have hope for France. It's always been their way to let things get far, far past the boiling point so that when the reset happens, it's fantastically fast and violent (see: The French Revolution).

When France and Belgium finally hit that breaking point and uncuck themselves, they're going to flip so hard that they make the SA look like the goddamn green party.

He never was relatable.
Young Uncle Scoorge and Donald would be our guys.

We had something similar in Belgium a few years back. Some Congolese nigger complained that 'Tintin in Congo' was too racist.

Anyway, what's you lot's opinion about the Blueberry series, those were also pretty damn good.

Yeah, Uncle Scrooge and Donald are way better than Mickey, Don Rosa and Carl Barks are the best

>they're going to flip so hard that they make the SA look like the goddamn green party
niggers know that they shouldn't push us too hard

>herpes

What about Lucky Luke? Surely he's Sup Forums approved too?

Americans don't even like Donald Duck and Scrooge. They only like capeshit

Oh right, I forgot about that

Redpill me about "The Adventures of Asterix".

Tintin is Belgian...

>Are Donald Duck and Uncle Scrooge still very popular among the kids today in the US ?
i watched the movies as a kid but never saw the comics. mickey and bugs bunny are more popular but donald duck was definitely still around. the scrooge mcduck christmas movie was something pretty much everybody saw. then again i was born in the early 90's so i have no idea how cucked kids are now.

tom and jerry was still big too. speedy gonzales seemed to be getting phased out but i still watched it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wYi_hq2p1Ac

Tfw gave every nephew a tintin book for Christmas this year. Even the mixed Montreal got the Egyptian KANGZ one.

Only before they pussified him.

The nose knows....
I loved those Comics they made me more right wing than anything else, except Ernst Jünger.

I read Asterix, do I get a pass?

Lucky Luke is cool and shits all over Mexicans too, they're always lazy, fat and never do anything

I liked how most of the characters of different ethnicities would be considered extremely racist depictions today.

The chinese depictions are GOAT, as well as American

asterix is jesus reborn fighting the romans at some other time some other place.