Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion
youtube.com/watch?v=Nrl_ndwill8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Those two will be destroyed instantly.
End of thread.

>weeaboo faggot
>/threading his own post
You are a worthless "human" being. Kill yourself.

Why are they action figures?

Why aren't you?

Boros and Saitama are the only two that stand a ghost of a chance against Thanos and Darkseid.

I dunno
Vs threads are gay as shit and amazingly pointless

Why is Saitama with those badguys?

If Thanos had a minute of prep then the weeb animu faggots would be obliterated. Otherwise Thanos and Darkseid win in dominating fashion.

>Everyone knows Thanos for power level shit now

I miss when he was a heavy hitter whose most dangerous quality was his methodical planning and understanding of the bigger picture.

>Saitama stands a chance

holy shit that's deep man

user Saitama's a joke character. Popeye always wins with spinach, Saitama always wins with a punch. It's not meant to be fair, it's meant to be funny.

Everyone that Saitama beats in one punch are basically featless in comparison to either Marvel or DC.

Saitama is a trout in a fish bowl.

Saitama has been knocked to the moon, and got up as if nothing happened. He then jumped back to the earth off of the moon, took no damage from atmospheric reentry, and landed in the exact same spot he was just battling Boros before. All within mere moments. He's casually destroyed a meteor with a single punch as well. In his fight with Garou, who is considered stronger than Boros, Garou actually had to transform into his strongest monster form to even FIGHT Saitama.

While Boros most likely gets annhilated, Saitama doesn't. Saitama DOES have a chance.

but could they defeat POWER MAN?

>Garou, who is considered stronger than Boros
Garou isn't stronger than Boros, they were more or less equal based on what ONE said.

Venom could beat Saitama.

grow up, woman

Post this on Sup Forums

Saitama can be defeated via bfr. He got lucky when he landed on the moon.

And Punisher beat the crap out of Venom and threw him into the trash like garbage. Overpowered the Ghost Rider and made him cry. Overwhelmed Spider-man and his Spider-sense and trapped him. Outsmarted Iron-man and stole his armor. Engaged in direct combat with 2 Super Soldiers and escaped with ease.

Mods actually do their jobs and delete unrelated threads on Sup Forums despite being a moefag board.

>weeb powerlevel faggots haven't been culled
>people are still /threading their own posts
>le dbz vs western comics meme
>le One Pinch Manlet meme
>a dozen anons actually posting about it sincerely

Has this always been a thing? I don't remember this kind of cancer being as rampant before Death Battle posted the ultimate b8 video

It's pretty much beena thing since the dawn of time the moment people started the whole Goku vs. Superman topic.

If Saitama is in the picture, then it doesn't matter how powerful everyone else it.

Because the entire point of Saitama, is that he always win, with an unsatisfying amount of ease.

Does Thanos have the Infinity Gautlet? If so, he solos.

Boros is, at best, Namek saga Freeze tier, so he gets dicked on, we don't know how strong Saitama is but he's probably not all that much stronger than Boros, since he managed to hurt Saitama. Cell has regen and Zenkai, so if they fuck around and don't just kill him right away they might have problems, but otherwise he gets beaten. Buu is sort of a weird case, neither Thanos nor Darkseid have any "purge evil" attacks like the Spirit Bomb, and if they're not careful they might end up absorbed, but power wise I think they'd be fine. Janemba is movie-only so he's a bit different. He fought a Goku that was able to shake the entire afterlife (bigger than the universe) as a SS1, but Janemba, in a weaker form, was on par SS3 Goku. So full power Janemba might actually pose a problem.

>he always wins
Not if I send in my lvl. 1 Rattata with a Focus Sash, have it use Endeavor, and follow it up with Quick Attack after OPM attacks

Boros and saitama would both get dick slapped by cell alone you fuck. The fuck are they even doing there?

user, please listen to what I am trying to say. Do you know how toonforce works? The Roadrunner can run through paintings, Bugs Bunny can pull whatever the hell he wants to from off-camera, Popeye always loses until he eats some spinach, and then he can perform any herculean feat imaginable. None of this makes any real sense, it's just funny. It's each individual character's gag.

Saitama's gag is that he wins in a punch. It's not a feat, it's a fact. Don't try to argue against it; doing so is as pointless as Daffy trying to win against Bugs. Try as Daffy might, he will never win against Bugs. That's not how the story is written. Likewise, Saitama will always get his punch in, and win. Because that is how the story is written.

Roshi can blow up the moon at a powerlevel of like 150.

Cell has a powerlevel in the billions which means he is galaxy destruction level.

Last I checked neither thanos nor darkseid could even blow up a planet.

And Majin Buu is thousands of times stronger than cell so...

>Thanos transport saitama away from the planet and leaves him to die.
>Darkseid kills the rest.

Done.

Saitama is the only one that would win because every one else is a jobber.

>Implying Base Goku in the Frieza Saga couldn't kill Darkseid, Thanos, and all of Galactus' heralds at once

Very sad!

Nigga, Thanos is barely above Hulk level without IG. Cell and Buu and are killing him.

I dont know much about Darkseid but unless he figures how to literally disentigrate Cell, he will always come back stronger with Zenkai boosts. Same goes for Kid Buu except he doesn't have Zenkai.

Saitama was taking damage from Boros's attacks he is not Invincible he's just really fucking strong. Also saitama is not really a gag character, he's more like a parody of a superhero. He does not have access to toon force or crazy shit like that he's just really strong. He still has some respect for the physics of his world. He isn't like for example Arale from the Dr. Slump manga who in one panel can punch the Earth and crack it open as if it were a walnut and in the next the planet is just fine.

>actual powerlevelfagging
Not even DBZ fags do that anymore.

This.

Darkseid might be able to beat saiyan saga vegeta...maybe...

>Thanos is barely above Hulk level without IG
>I dont know much about Darkseid
You don't know much about either. Go read more comics, kiddo.

user, I never said he had toonforce. I said he had a gag, and used toonforce as a measuring stick to show its inexorability.

Yes, he can get injured. But he always wins quite easily once he starts actually giving a shit.

>fag who didn't read opm

Nah man, that's not the whole point. It's not even slightly accurate. He doesn't have some special ability that allows him to always win with ease. He's just way stronger than anyone else in his universe. I know, for a brainlet it might be hard to understand how these are different, but they are. All Saitama has is raw strength, that's it. He has limitless potential for growth, since he broke his "limiter", but that doesn't mean he's infinitely strong or anything. It is possible for someone to be stronger than him, it's just that nobody else in his own universe is that strong.

For example, if Superman got dropped into Naruto, nobody could touch him if he actually tried and he'd appear to have limitless strength just because he's surrounded by people so much weaker than himself, but if you the drop Darkseid in there, too, he'd no longer appear limitless. That's Saitama's life, basically, until we see Blast.

Darkseid is someone you need the entire justice league to take down, right? As in it takes a teamup of Flash, Superman and Batman - all of whom are pretty overpowered - in order to defeat him. Using that as a guideline, where does that put us?

What feats does Thanos have? The only thing I can remember is him backhanding Hulk.

literally nowhere. This is a who would win thread, everybody involved has somebody sperging that they are the most powerful character.

Boros is the weakest one in that picture by far.

I think superman has more wins than losses 1v1 against Darksied but I didn't read new 52.

it actually all depends on how retarded the writter is willing to make Flash go. Flash with all his bullshit speedforce powers on could legit destroy even "joke" characters like Saitama by erasing them from reality or some shit. at the very worst you'd have a stalemate.

so if you have a Darkseid that can somehow match up to that kind of bullshit then he solos everyone in the OP, half of them with his presence alone.

>Saitama was taking damage from Boros's attacks

Hello speedreader.

We're all God's action figures

>Superman beat Goku
>Goku beat Buu, Cell, and that third guy who looks like he is probably raspberry/strawberry flavored
>ergo, Superman can beat Buu, Cell, and the delicious strawberry lad

>Superman requires Batman, the Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg, etc. to beat Darkseid
>ergo, Darkseid is stronger than Superman
>Superman can beat Buu, Cell, and that tasty looking dude who, in retrospect, is probably actually fruit punch flavored based on his coloration
>Darkseid is stronger than Superman
>ergo, Darkseid can defeat Buu and Cell, finishing the refreshing Fruit Gusher man with a drinking straw

Darkseid was humilhated by Doomsday.

This mean that Vell and Buu would be both strong enough to kill him. Boros is weaker than both, but wouldnt go down easily.

Saitama is also stronger than both.

Thanos without infinity gems doesnt has much of a chance.

Some people will just be too assmad to admit the obvious. There is no shame on it, they are fictional character after all, and this say nothing about the quality of their stories. By the way, if Superman and WW can take the Omega effect, so could any of the characters pictured.

>Flash with all his bullshit speedforce powers on could legit destroy even "joke" characters

Counterpoint.

Darkseid can disintegrate people and send them into an increasing despair cycle of life and death where each life is worse than the last. He also has a version of Death do his bidding.

I know you're baiting, but I can't help it. Really, Buu saga is when DB starts getting to Herald level. Now, if you really want a powerful Goku, the movie alt-timeline is insane. Movie Goku is almost universal tier and he doesn't even have DBSuper's retarded God ki nonsense.

These pictures give me crippling pain.

>Darkseid can disintegrate people and send them into an increasing despair cycle of life

False, if the guy can take a lot of demage, like Superman and Doomsday, its nothing more than a laser vision.

>One can erase you from existence with his eyes

>The other can fight people like Galactus without the gauntlet in a stalemate

Gee this is a no brainer.

oh that reminds me

not really. bullshit-tier Flash is above running faster than instant travel so he would technically be able to outrun even a character whose whole gimmick is "teleports behind you no matter how far you are".

and yes i fully realize that's silly as all hell, but that's almost the point of speedforce bullshit, to be extremely over the top to the point it reaches comic levels.

Only best Goku could beat them all.

>>One can erase you from existence with his eyes
see Honestly, in the first move Buu could just absorb Thanos. No matter how stronk you think he is (kind of comparable to any of the pictured characters to be honest), the way that Buu works means that he would just become part of him and raise his power.

This user is right, he's kinda out of place. Pic related would be a better choice, he'd solo all them bastards.

This seems pretty simple to me. Darkseid uses Antilife, soundly enslaving all but one of his opponents. Saitama, of course, comically fails to understand what the fuck Darkseid is saying and, in the momentary confusion, proceeds to punch Darkseid out.

Saitama is NLF as of this moment

Toonforce > Speedforce every time.

>calls user a speedreader
>the fucking panel says "He took damage" when Boros attacks him at one point

Nigga, read a book

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_versus_lion
It's way older

That was Boros' running commentary, user.

>Arena is not a parking lot

youtube.com/watch?v=Nrl_ndwill8

pic related could beat them all

I don't understand how in any other Sup Forums powerlevel thread, Bugs Bunny and Popeye win tons of fights because of Toon Force but can't accept Saitama as on the same level as that. It's not even a powerlevel argument. Saitama will win every fight. That's his whole fucking joke. He'd punch the Omega Beams with his bare hand if he had to

What if Thanos and Darkseid perform the Fusion Dance, activate sage mode and the awaken their Bankai?!

>Toon-force vs Toon-force
Whoever wins, we lose

Because Saitama hasn't displayed toon force.
He doesnt warp reality, he just punches things very hard

yes, but remember : Saitama does not have toon force. he's stronger than everyone in his universe so far, and that is used to comical effect, but unlike toons he isn't completely impervious to damage or such (which is why he held his breath when outside the earth's atmosphere). heck i believe there was an episode of popeye in which he threw a punch out of the "tv", a step beyond breaking the fourth wall. Saitama can't do that sort of silly shit or run into a painting.

Saitama wouldn't punch a kid

> Saitama took damage
You were deluding yourself then and you're deluding yourself now, Boros.

Movie Goku has the fucking Dragon Fist. Literally the only move he never stole.

I found someone The Flash can't outrun

see and

>he thinks Saitama is a "joke" character

He's not though. Parody=/=Gag. It's never stated that Saitama is a gag character, he never displays any gag feats. He's just the strongest dude in his verse. Hell, Boros survives MULTIPLE serious punches from him, so it can't be a one-shot-kill ability.

Oh shit

>(which is why he held his breath when outside the earth's atmosphere)

Not arguing with the rest of your post because I agree with it, but I'm pretty sure that one was supposed to be a joke. He actually took a few seconds before he realized he was on the moon, and then he held his breath because he remembered "wait, there's no air up here". He didn't actually show any signs of discomfort or suffocation, which leads me to believe he did it because he thought he needed to, not because he actually needed to.

>can't accept Saitama as on the same level as that
Because he isn't, he's never displayed power like that.
>Saitama will win every fight
In his own verse maybe because it serves the purpose of his story, but you can't apply that to a cross verse discussion, that's a fallacy. Saitama isn't going to win against Bugs Bunny for example. Just like he can't win against Goku.

Is it really stealing if he was explicitly taught most of the moves, improved on many of them?

>serious punches

>Hell, Boros survives MULTIPLE serious punches from him
Did you read the fucking book? He was purposely going easy on Boros because he understood Boros' plight

>Can't win against Goku
Bullshit, explain yourself. Bugs is fair enough but Goku is a straight fight which is Saitama's schtick.

Saitama is not fucking toon force!!!

I can't think of a simple move he was taught besides teleporting

Herald level is casual planet busting and relativistic speeds, no? That's Cell Saga, definitely.

>character's power is literally to defeat anyone in one punch
>"character could never defeat other unrelated character if they were in the same universe"
It's not like this is a measure of the quality of any of these works or media. I don't get the hostility. Just pick your logic and stick to it.

>what is the kamehameha wave

>kamehameha
>spirit bomb
>kaioken
>instant transmission
his only original move is to bite freeza's tail

>casual planet busting
Freeza in his weakest form could casualy planet bust. Hell, Vegeta too, couldnt he?

well that one is basically impossible to say. getting fucked up by space isn't instant, i think it takes a couple of seconds, and for a human with hyper durability and strength i think that time might vary.

it's a case of it being basically impossible to tell if he could legit survive in space for prolonged time or not, or if he can suffocate to death. if we go from the comedy angle though, he'd probably suffocate if you put a plastic bag over his head.