Why is there a trope of humanoid females getting together with non-humanoid males but not non-humanoid females getting...

Why is there a trope of humanoid females getting together with non-humanoid males but not non-humanoid females getting together with humanoid males?

>trope

Besides, take your pick.
Either Men just want hot chicks, or people would be too disgusted by a romantic relationship between a nonhumanoid female and humanoid male because obviously a man needs to fuck something. They're animals.

It would wake too many men

>a man needs to fuck something.

But so does a woman.

Women don't like sex, idiot.

Men can get by on good personalities, women don't have personalities.

General media entertainment is meant to cater to males. Everybody but furfags and other types of deviants that should suck zyklon would see male/creature relationship shit as uninteresting.

No they just don't like sex with you

But what about humanoid males and non-humanoid males

user, we've talked about this. There are other women besides your mother out there.

>Why is there a trope of humanoid females getting together with non-humanoid males but not non-humanoid females getting together with humanoid males?
Because how can we know anything is female if they don't look humanoid?
If you take a generic rock monster and call it female, we just have to take your word for it. But in the end humans are the paying customers and female non-humans who don't look humanoid might as well be an IT.

Big boulder titties

What you've never seen a female creature in media and thought "damn"

Burn.

What about young justice?
Or does she still count as humonoid.

I haven't watched Young Justice. Who are you referring to?

that was pretty good user, gave me a good chuckle

Martain manhunters relative whatshername was fucking superboy.
There was a whole arc about fear of revealing her true apperance.

because human male attraction is largely focused on health and fertility cues so the broadest appeal to the male audience is healthy female that looks conventional with moderately exaggerated breasts and thighs.
female human attraction tends more toward appearance of being of higher socioeconomic status against the local male population, that a male appears to have greater wealth/strength/socalstanding/influence than the other males, so an inhuman beast man looks super strong against the more human looking males draws the female audience.
so a couple that has lowest common denominator appeal in an dangerous action setting is a Barbie doll and a warthog man.
or in a comedy setting it's the loveable 'loser' male who always comes out on top, and so on.
you don't get distinctly beastly females with pretty boys much because you perverts aren't a big marketing demographic.

What is her true appearance?

i'd fuck it

i lol'd