I know

I know
I know I've let you down

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWN

TUMBLING DOWWNNNN

What explains that sharp drop for clinton?

>polls
if anything probably reopening the fbi case or pollers abandoning ship after realising she'll lose, maybe although I doubt she'll lose still

Even for normies, open corruption is pretty distasteful.

Unwinding the blatant rigging to look credible in the future

No the fbi stuff isn't reflected in any poll yet it's too new

The news about the FBI reinvestigating is ambiguous, since no concrete information was released.

Clinton's behaviour, however, is not. First dropping all events that had Obama and Biden appearing, then cancelling most others. Hillary's unwillingness to make a proper statement concerning these affairs apart from her demand to illegaly release the contents of an ongoing investigation. Biden's reaction to hearing who had the mails. Huma disappearing and rumours about her seeking some sort of immunity deal. There is a LOT of circumstantial stuff that just reeks of a massive pile of shit that has been uncovered, with the Clinton camp in full panic.

Polls being cooked for a long period of time to disrupt Trump's momentum. In the final days, as Hillary's chances diminish the polls will shift to reality because polls are valued and discredited upon accurately predicting the winner.

TLDR; lots of political football in polling until the final stretch.

Don't worry, W. and the Bush family mafia has the situation under control.

>demand to illegaly release the contents of an ongoing investigation
I never understood that, it makes no sense

Lots of people have already cast their vote for Clinton in early voting, and the pollsters only count "Likely voters"

Can people rescind their votes? I wouldn't vote early, what if shit happens...like, IDK, the FBI shit?

nope, these people, either openly or secretly, feel like an asshat for voting for a criminal

>There are people on this board RIGHT NOW who think that Trump has a chance to win

Sad!

Too bad Florida doesn't mean shit this cycle.

Show me his polls in Nevada or New Hampshire, states he absolutely needs to win.

> photoshopping this hard

Check out the actual polls for yourselves, bros.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

that's for the general election. op's is for florida.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/fl/florida_trump_vs_clinton-5635.html

There are states where you can change an early vote. I don't get people who don't know an answer to a question and pretend like they do.

what a fucking cuck you are, get back to sucking off weiner

>Florida the state full of old racist WWII vets and right-wing mafioso
>being relevant
>ever
lol are you retarded you are

Fucking retard.

tell that to al gore

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

DRUMPFAGS BTFO

Literally who

>general

You are fucking stupid.

exactly

>Florida the state full of old racist WWII vets and right-wing mafioso

Yeah, WWII vets would make you mad Japan.

It's the only defense she has against it, by obfuscating the fact it will never happen and just making an impossible claim it makes her look like she's seeking clarity from the FBI, when in reality she knows damn well what they've probably found and is getting ready to flee to Qatar

>Baiting this hard

nothing to do with the investigation
the polls are lying.
they're now trying to save face.

polls were massively oversampling dems at the same time the comey shit came out, so they had to revert fast

>Muh fake polls
Get ready for assmad and embarrassment

>Clinton's behaviour, however, is not. First dropping all events that had Obama and Biden appearing, then cancelling most others. Hillary's unwillingness to make a proper statement concerning these affairs apart from her demand to illegaly release the contents of an ongoing investigation. Biden's reaction to hearing who had the mails. Huma disappearing and rumours about her seeking some sort of immunity deal. There is a LOT of circumstantial stuff that just reeks of a massive pile of shit that has been uncovered, with the Clinton camp in full panic.

They've been in panic for a while.

Those polls don't even reflect the FBI news yet.

FBI stuff won't be fully reflected in the polls until end of Friday or so, according to Nate Tin.

Undoing the oversampling to save credibility
"oh look the fbi did her in we weren't lying goyim"

>florida, the state with like 50 electoral votes
>being relevant
damn right

it's 29 electoral votes. It's his do or die state.

the mail in ballot has me worried. I wonder how many people had their vote switched, discarded etc.

Reminder polls are so skewed no useful information can be derived from them.