Cassandra Cain becoming Flamebird

Orphan is too lame as a codename, and there is no chance of her being Batgirl again, so Flamebird makes sense and can be also a reference to the Phoenix, a mythological bird that is reborn from its ashes.

Keep praying for Cass

I'd before to pray she dies

Chris Kent is crying somewhere else in the PZ while reading this by some kind of multiversal net.

She can just be Black Bat again

Black Bat belongs to Dynamite comics.

It's the Age of fit Asian girls.

Then how was DC allowed to use that name? Or was it another DC shoes situation?

Rename her Flamebird, move her to Nightwings book, have dick and cass adventures around the globe... Fund It!

DC editorial staff probably didn't know it when they did, Simone wanted to make Cass be White Canary.

>Fit Asian girls

F.A.G.

Comics need more martial art girls

The Batgirl movie should be about Cass.

Luxia Jiang would ba Cass/Batgirl

Cass fans hate Nightwing because he was mean to her once.

It was Beechen writing it so it didn't happen.

If Dick becomes Batman again Nightwing would be cool for Cass.

Why not just call her Red Batgirl? It already worked for Red Robin.

How about Lark or Signal? Too stupid right, oh wait...

Chris came back with his mother the Zodds are trying to remake krypton

I know. I don't know if I will be able to deal with an edgy or villaneous Chris, so I hope they don't go that route. I could deal with a rather ambiguous looking but actually guile hero tho, even if it doesn't match his former character either.

Don't worry, she'll become Black Bat again when Bruce adopts her so she's no longer an Orphan

At least he wasn't forgotten and erased from existences like Kon-El.

You can make fun of me, but I think we will have him back in a year in some sense.

With or without the origin of being a clone of a clone of Jon Kent of an alternate universe where Superman believed that his infant son was dead and thus bury his sleeping infant son that wasn't really dead.

How upset would you be if Batwoman was the one who adopted her?

Cute.

White Canary is loads better. Give her the first costume she wore on Red Robin and replace the bat symbol with a yellow canary. Done deal.

You can't just "not know", they have a legal team that has to go over that sort of thing.

Besides, Black Bat is a public domain name.

Hickman tried to tie in his avengers run that Smasher's grandfather was a silverage space hero thinking he was public domain. This was to develop her character later on to show that she was a legacy kid.

Unfortunately due to her origins and legal name she got relegated to the background due to all the drama of finding out the space hero WAS NOT public domain.

So yea it does happen. Hell the reason DC comics changed their logo was because they found out their logo was not trademarked. Someone else trademarked it and tried to sue them, prompting DC to quickly change their logo. The more you know.

Without is my bet.

Well, that's good. The previous logo was crap.