Is this the future of masculine men?

Is this the future of masculine men?

the pronoun sticker...

Also he looks like he's 6, not exactly masculine.

>future of masculine men

>pronoun sticker

He must be a CTR virgin.

Only for white men goy, now be a good sissy and drink more tap water.

Why are these people almost never healthy looking?

Because to see the beauty that truth and nationalism bring is to love the world. But before you can love the world, you have to love yourself. I didn't want to make America great again until emerging from cocoon mode with a new sense of purpose.

If the pre-requiste for Nationalism to take place is to be strong and fit, hell, just even healthy. then we won't be seeing it for a long time. We have fat acceptance movements and the NEET culture seems to grow by the day here.

>Oliverio

Does Russia have an equivalent to these things?

This i why I'm glad that most young brits are like degenerate slavs

No because Trump is getting in

I'm a concerned millennial too

Concerned about cucks like him

getting fit can red pill you about lazy fat asses

that's what they're trying to brainwash future generations with. not gonna work, being a nu-male is against the male human nature

The reason chavs turn to crime and delinquency is because they have nothing to focus their energies towards

Imagine would we could accomplish if we harnessed the power of the entire nation

We could rebuild the empire

>Oliverio

This has got to be the most SWPL bean I've seen in my life. I wonder if the rest of his familia is campaigning on a Macbook?

white hispanics can be cucks too

But Marco Rubio is a faggot

Whoever said that was masculine. It's not like your average pencil pushers never existed.

Very true, cucked men have always existed

latinos are the first cucks. the native men fapped off in the corner while Spaniards gave it to indias.

*future of american men

Even when the overwhelming majority of men are prissy little bitches, it won't change the definition of masculinity and it sure as fuck won't change what women find attractive.