3 SEPARATE FBI INVESTIGATIONS involving Clinton under way - FBI Assistant Director Confirms

Remember when Gowdy pushed Comey on the Clinton Foundation and Comey dodged it?

Well the former Assistant Director of the FBI has dropped a fucking bomb on CNN.

Watch this shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=kiy7BFnubps

3 fucking active investigations going on:

- Email Server
- Clinton Foundation
- Sexting computers

this guys fucked

he's not legally allowed to disclose that privileged information

this could be seen as tampering with the investigation

Bump

Oh my, that would be horrible. How will the justice system ever recover?

He is the former assistant. He isnt actively involved and is relying on sources.

gowdy would be disgusted by you

have some principle

thanks for Correcting the Record !

The team doing the weiner investigation.

If she had been indited the first time this wouldn't have happened. As much as I love Gowdy he would probably agree with me although using the RICO could lead to some really interesting things.

All taken down by a chubby 15 year old in North Carolina...

When do we get to see the oversight committee inquire about these recent events?

i don't know, but i cant wait to see gowdy rowdy

I guess instead of grabbing Hillary by the Pussy, he grabbed her by the Weiner.

Sauce?

Gee Hillary, how come your mom lets you have THREE FBI investigations?

He looks bad ass but that hair isn't very professional.

For the glory of Moloch ofcourse!

Absolutely glorious. Praise Kek

>When do we get to see the oversight committee inquire about these recent events?

it'll be months away, possibly over a year

FBI investigation into foundation will take a long time

Why isn't anyone calling Hillary, a presidential candidate, a fucking moron for asking the FBI to make this public? This is potentially classified information, what a fucking retard

Wew

This.

>Why isn't anyone calling Hillary, a presidential candidate, a fucking moron for asking the FBI to make this public?

huh???

wtf can she do about? it's the FBI lol

Well I know the investigation will take a long time, but will they not say anything in the next week and a half?

Moar!...moar energy!!!

i fucking said this yesterday on here

scenerio went like this.....

hey Frank, wiener has some mighty interesting emails we came across......the few that we read were possibly incriminating......
Ok, lets go over and show the team who just concluded the Clinton email case.....

Ya guys, your right, got something big here, lets all go over to Comey and make our case.

From what have read Weiner's insurance file points to the link with possible video with bill and epstein and possibly even Hillary who apparently has a thing for young girls.

Fucking retard

Kek