YOUR NOT LAAWFING NOW ARE YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=drVSzOAk0k8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did you know hes gay?

LOOREN AND POL STAND TOGETHER TO FAITE THE REGREESIVE LAFT FOR DOONALD JAYE TRAUMP

BUT THE MEEEEDIAAAHR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DLETE IT

Woo dis?

I WOOD IMARGINE YOUR CONFUZEEION AT THEEEIS EEEMAGE. NOOT THEAT THE MAIRN STREEEM MEDIRE WOOD REPHORT ON IT IN EENY CAASER.

Is he fucking Lauren Southern?

No he's not, fuck off.

yeah, he is.

I doubt it, she's a coal burner

>lauren southern
>not getting raped by a pack of hairy muslims in the middle of east london
>not controlled opposition

No she's not she's a good gurl

STOPF VURCHOO SIGNULLING

MAYN STREEM MEDYA BUYUS

Get lost you fucking faggot.

Id find hanging around Laurentoo much insufferable anyway

Every 5 fucking minutes she'd mention liberals and feminists etc, would get on my fucking nerves

Her sister however

Just a low test jew boy

No she isn't. She goes for Slav guys.

She talks about video games and shit like that more.

I know Lauren. He is gay.

Go find a pic of his gf. Good luck finding. It doesn't exist. Because he is a homosexual.

THE PEEDUHFYLES OF MAYNESTREEM MEDIER ARE NOT LAAWFEEN NOW AW THAY

Of course he is. Well dressed, intelligent,handsome,tall, high testosterone, deep voice.
Look at that hand as well, look at that confident non-hovering hand and that grin. He owns that bitch, he knows it.
That English accent drives Lauren up the wall.

I'd much prefer him with Lauren rather than that insuffarable Trump Chad Jones hired

No. He's gay.

He's the antithesis of gay, he's such a roaring testosteronous alpha that Sup Forums mocks him for it.

>not on her waist
>not squeezing her ass cheek
still pretty cuck

they look the exact same age but he's almost 20 years older than her

Who is he?

And please excusme because I don't le funi meme videos from /r/alt-rightxD

>I know Lauren.

Pics or it didn't happen, fuck head.

Well, he is an Englishman. Has to show some restraint.

Another day, another British accent has opened a pair of yank legs.

go to google. type in "is paul joseph"

what do you find? yeah, what many others suspect.

his accent is terrible. its almost as bad as the Cockney accent

cockney is rad m8

THA MAINSTREE MEDIAH

She's Canadian.

You just don't have time for women when you're fighting Soros and the medier. If I wasn't busy with shitposting, fighting the NWO and averting WW3 I'd be rolling in pusseh right now

"I know Lauren"

Me too been to her house multiple times.

Nice ((((((((((((((((((((((((proof))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

youtube.com/watch?v=drVSzOAk0k8

We're true men. We are intelligent, cultured, cultivated sons of Europe. We have accents, American men being derived from a cess pool of misceginated humanity have a horrendous mongrel tongue. They envy our heritage-rich speaking manner. Their women however certainly do not, all it takes is the slightest word in my thick Irish(or any other European tongue) accent and American women drop their bearings in an instance and beg me for my pure, untainted semen.

>this can't be shopped

PAULED

>add friend

I want to tongue punch Laurens fartbox

you missed the add friend bit too

What are you doing in Ireland fellow bong?

Fucking red heads

>Another day, another couple of crypto-jews get together to destroy a right wing movement

Sup fellow GamerGators. I don't like the ESS JAY DUBYOUS either so follow me on YouTube and subscribe on Instagram so I can get attention please :)

He's confirmed gay

No he's not, fuck off.

He's hot id shove my shaft up his asshole

Let's put all the cards on the table first. These two have fucked right? Even the thought of that makes me go diamond.

I too have had Breakfast in bed served to me by Lauren Southern on four separate occasions.. She actually likes sugary romantic stuff and is secretly afraid that she is a mega bitch and tries to compensate for this "fear".

no they haven't.

She makes good coffee.

You're defending him pretty hard. Are you his confirmed gay secret lover?

It's a copypasta.

Nigga looks faded.

That's gay.

Wanting to do anything sexual to an ass is gay, get out.

Those fingers have been knuckle deep in her ass.

The look in their eyes you just know!

Do you faggots really think you could score with Lauren Southern?

I'm pretty sure she isn't attracted to INTJ autism

I think Paul should just come out publicly. I know it's been a secret for so long, but he's totally gay and should be proud.

she never comes on here anyway.

Do you want to? I like her politics, but she's a 6 or 7 at most...

paul joseph watson is confirmed gay

Watson, dat you?

Gee, you sound secure in your sexuality, cock munching projecting faggot

I'm mtf trans so it would be a totally straight relationship, y'all would be full homos for getting with him.

I'm woman and I think Paul is hot, but his voice and his personality make him looks even better, I think Americans sounds normal, the default, I see Americans in movies and they are the default, nothing special.

Another bad things for Americans are the demonization of white male, this affect a little bit in other countries but not in the same level of America.

We have two bad things, relate american white men with trash, and American self-hating Hillary Clinton support with losers, and a non-dominant image of pathetic jokes, apologetic, non-dominant, submissive while americans always give the narrative that the men of other race are being the real macho man and dominant since the americans create a pathetic, loser and shame image for white men since they live in a country who have political groups who use this race and group for demonization and hate because are against the establishment, and you are educated in schools, democrats, youtubers
to be so friendly for people who are trashing you,

British looks
better
Looks less turn off than American loser anti-white racist culture (It don't count for white women in my opinion because all the videos who i see, the comments, is trashing white men but never white women since it's used in American democrats social engineering politics like we see in video of youtubers for Hillary Clinton propaganda)

You're not dominant, everything who americans make is make the white men looks neutral, apologetic, non-dominant and femdom only with white women, meanwhile we see scenes of men of other race producing racial videos against white, the white men being ethnic fags in America, accepting money for Hillary Clinton propaganda and using the word
"White men" as pejorative

Everything is a cumulation of American political social engineering and i think americans make white women represent a racial god symbol but does the oppposite for white men, and will be forever because of globalists and
democrats
manipulation with
of your media

>having to listen to her nasally voice
>ever
pass

>Blond
>White
>Not Brown-eyed
>Not fat
>Decent face

That's a 8/10 at least.

>Two Jews

wishful thinking is not confirmation
the most common search term for him is
pauk josepj waydon because you faggots cant keep your hands off the dick long enough to google properly

MAIN STREAM MEDIA

>mfw realizing Lauren Southern is younger than me

What the fuck? I would have guessed she was about 25.

Confirmed gay

I'd put my benis in her vagoo

if you know what I mean

Confirmed gay

He didn't say he was a bong

holy shit she's 21? who knew

>Blond
no she's not
>White
no, she's not.
>decent face
pig faced, even worse when she talks

This all applies to British men as much, if not more, than American.

Nice proxy tho.

Have you guys heard that he's confirmed gay?

t. Autistic nazi LARPer who would be lucky to score a 2/10 irl
gg

>add friend

He's confirmed gay though

You wish nigger

I picked up from the thread that she's Lauren Southern, but who is he?
Is he that wierd nasal cockney trump-supporting youtube guy who constantly but wierd phonetic emphasis on the end of all his sentences?

In other news, he's confirmed gay

BREGS IT

HILL AR REE CLIN TOHN

He's also confirmed gay

put not but

>sees a blonde white female and tries to argue the point that she is neither blonde nor white

You stupid boy

Confirmed gay's confirmed gay lover

(((Blonde)))

Yeah, I concluded that from this thread as well. I honestly didn't take him for a faggot even though he looks reeeally low test.