WILL YOU JOIN " CIVIL " RESISTANCE AND GRAB YOUR MUSKETE ?

Will you scums join civil resistance and grab your muscete if hillary wins ? Does usa need civil war to be free from obama/clinton regime ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p2phX0wytFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does america need to be grabbed by the pussy to become great again ?

Even if that did happen, it wouldn't be a civil war. The media would characterize it as a string as extremist attacks, only serving to further damage the right in America.

I'm sure there will be a few of these attacks regardless of who wins, but people are generally not willing to throw their lives of decadence and effete sensibilities over a meme election.

Hillary killary shillary --- this jewess regime must be stopped

If I'm guaranteed US citizenship if I fight for Trump sure

I hope democrats and republicans start a war where thousands of them die ... abd i hope russia supports democrats with guns and peacetroops

I wanna grab the girl in the middle like a bowling ball. Thumb in the butt, two in the pussy.

I'm grabbing my musket even as I type this… mmm

looks uncomfortable for those women

delete this

>muscete

>Russia
>supporting Dems
Krautbro...

>poland

I really hope usa starts civil war... so u see how hillary will slaughter down the deplorables

Say Hillary wins.
What if a string of terror attacks happened, but we're under the Flag of ISIS?
>It wasn't our colonists sir!
>The Indians dumped your Tea into the Boston Harbor.

This picture makes no sense.

Why are all the girls arching their backs? To make their patooties seem more curvacious, methinks.

Also look at that: Carrying high-caliber weaponry, yet scantly clad! Pshaw. Where are their flak jackets? They are naked to the elements "dressed" like that.

You can't expect me to take this squad of girls seriously.

If I say yes, will I get sauce on this?

>being against democracy

Majority of people support HIllary Clinton. Enjoy being gunned down you fucking spergs.

0/10

Its not supposed to be taken seriously you weeb

You realize she is winning in every single poll out there?

Or are you putting your head in the sand denying it?

are you autistic? relax dude he was joking

>muh polls

Every poll that over samples democucks and females, yes.

what is this electoral vote thing?

So when Trump was winning in the polls a few months ago was that fake and rigged too?
Hillary will win both the popular and electoral vote. It is a dumb thing but for some reason nobody tries to change it.

You know those little red squiggly lines under your words? That means theyre spelled wrong

Get the fuck out of here shill.
> ctr trying to patch a dam leak but on tues it all comes down

"Join the civil resistance"
Says the cuck with rape scuads in his country.

>You have your nice country running smoothly
>People from sand shitholes come and start ruining anything
>Your citizen keep welcoming this fellas.
>KEKOLDRY.
>Many such cases!

I laugh at this poll map. Lolz lolz kekz. Give it up shills.
Won't be a civil war: will be a rebellion.

>shill.

So you are telling me more than 50% of voters are "shills"? Sorry to break it to you but majority of Americans support Hillary Clinton as 45th president of the United States. Look at every poll out there.

Just accept reality so you don't have a mental breakdown after election day from believing lies which you keep telling yourself.
The military is with her.

WHY THE FUCK IS Sup Forums CHANGEING "C U CK" for KEK ???

Fucking homsexual mods

Against who?

No, FBI. I absolutely will not do such a thing.

I got a real question, how come all ctr posts have the same shit drawn pepe, lazy fuckin eye copy and paste shit

You must be new here.

I don't pay attention to faceless numbers like (((polls))). Trump is slaughtering her where it counts, rallies and social media.

in b4 thread is archived for "domestic insurrection"

Your attempt to co-opt Pepe is rejected. How desperate the shills have become.

Vote Trump on November the 8th b/c we didn't come this far to lose!

At least the eyes are right

No thanks Mr fbi man
over sampled dem polls
Odd that the percentages have shifted so much in the past 10 days, its almost as if those cunts see the writing on the wall and don't want to look more retarded than they already will.

>Will you scums join civil resistance and grab your muscete if hillary wins ?
Yes, but I will also grab those bitches by the pussy

From what I've seen hillary voters are generally pretty unenthusiastic and miserable but they still vote, a lot of them and one miserable vote is as much as one enthusiastic vote.

>military is with her
>after leaking classified information and getting men killed in Benghazi

Ahahahahahahahahaha no. How many generals endorsed shartlary again? Trump is backed by The Armed Forces, Law Enforcement, Border Control, NRA, and every registered gun owner in America. Good luck rigging the election

>muh drumpf
Why is this still around? Wasn't this a Jon Oliver forced may-may? Why is it used as an insult anyways? Drumpf is a pretty based Germanic name after all. I guess most of you muds and browns wouldn't know what that's like wife you have lactose intolerant shit-tier genes and melaninated skin

30% of the Hillary voters whom don't actually exist, whom are a mirage, whom are election-fraud fake names...

The people whom fabricate the mirage that Hillary has 50% of the votes, when she really has 30%, are shills, yes shills. Paid to fabricate & simulate false support for the corrupt, mascot of globalist criminal syndicate: SHillary.

This

There are no Hillary supporters. No one likes Hillary, they only dislike Trump. This is why democucks have to register dead people. But good luck since everyone will be watching the polls

Let's not forget half of the bernouts won't vote for her and Trump will take a significant portion of the female, black, and Hispanic vote. Trump has already won.

Ohh! Another good post for my collage after hillary wins! Thanks!

Sure but still votes are votes, just look at these people, you might think no one actually votes for her but they do
youtube.com/watch?v=p2phX0wytFQ

Yes, white people, you deserve a chance to chimp out, too. America is a Meme, and like all memes it will implode on itself or fall into obscurity. This is our fate, so while we retain some level of relevancy world-wide, make sure we go out in a blaze of glory.

I'm ready to grab the pussies!

America is a republic, that means their votes don't really go towards the president but for the presidents representative in a state, the state is valued based on their population.
Basically, to become the president outright they need to earn 50.1% of the electoral votes, if no candidate gets that many the supreme court gets to pick. A person can be winning by popular vote (the votes of the people) and still be losing in the electoral votes (the states won by the candidate).

>thirstbait
lmao sorry I'm nowhere near uneducated enough to entertain the dull ideas found in this thread

There is some rust on my musket and it needs rebluing. I'll go get it put back in mint condition and report back later if people want to see pictures of them.

Forgot pic. Not sure if this is an up to date map but you get the idea.

Holy fuck I think I know that kid

This user could be declared insane legally. Also ill bet they are attending a university currently.

>a lot of them and one miserable vote is as much as one enthusiastic vote
That's true but they're less likely to vote if they're miserable and unenthusiastic about it.
Take rainy days for example, an unenthusiastic person is more likely to say "fuck it" than a guy screaming "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! FUCK YEAH!" at the top of his lungs.

Fuck off Germany.

They'll just make up for that difference by cheating

woiw such amaeture grills not even waering plat carriers

Remember how we joke about how we make you think like us and subvert your mind with our propaganda?

This is exactly what we were talking about.

If I started shooting anyone, it'd be the media.

>California
Every time, just fucking nuke it already

Fpbp

I sure hope so I plan to buy some gun manufacturer stock soon, maybe tommorow

>doesn't understand the definition of "Republic"

hint: has nothing to do with democracy.

lol..nah.
I pray the Leftism/Clinton (one in the same) is defeated, but Americans are beyond fat and happy.

Only about 56% percent voted in 2012....so there will be no meaning (as in beyond a few, very small, noisy crowds for maybe 24hrs) afterwards.
The election here is in November remember and most of the country gets a little chilly and rainy then.

Nope...people will grab some Starbucks, McDonalds...whatever on November 9th and head home to be anesthetized in front of the TV/Internet in their comfy warm homes and then get up the next day and go to work...it never changes.

Post more gun show sluts

It has to do with how the democracy works, you elect representatives to elect someone, past the representative your vote is meaningless. Again, you can lose the popular vote but still win, that isn't a democracy it's a republic.

i know right

im doin that to ur daughter rite nao

first they ignore you. then they fight you. then they smear you. then they counterfeit you. then you win.

A republic is the procedural rule of law where innocence/guilt are judged according to a written code of law.

Has nothing the fuck to do with democracy... you damn fool.

>A republic is the procedural rule of law where innocence/guilt are judged according to a written code of law.
That's literally what law is, not what a republic is.

>The hands on the slut on the left

Has hormone replacement therapy gone too far?

That's a latex mask!

Trump looks like he is in heavy make-up all the time too.

Are either of them real?

>grabs pussy

Yes. A codified set of laws and independent prosecution and execution of those laws, such that the law applies to everyone including politicians, aristocrats, monarchs, or governmental official of any sort. Up to and including the point where a King, for example, can be tried and executed for Treason.

This is the core principle of the Republic: the law, and that the law is applicable, enforceable, equally against all.

P.S. I googled "what is a republic" and I must apologize to you and beg you to trust what I'm saying (research historical examples of republics). Our language has been corrupted.

The old Brunswick, amirite?

>such that the law applies to everyone including politicians, aristocrats, monarchs, or governmental official of any sort. Up to and including the point where a King, for example, can be tried and executed for Treason.
You do realize that that applies to everywhere that isn't a dictatorship/monarchy (although they're executed by the people) and banana republics, right?
What you're describing is simply western civilisation's law system, a republic is all about delegating delegates to delegate your delegate. The only part of law I can see that would be republic-like is the US's state laws vs federal laws.

>muskete
Fuck off France
>TFW no raifu
Reee, I need more money to buy a battle rifle, I don't trust nuggets, 7 rounds and then having to risk peeling my fingers off while reloading a clip is a no go

Dude ur fucking hot as shit ... im not gay but i would love to lick u up and down...

Will you scums learn to speak English if Hillary wins?

U disgusting americans need war !!! Goebbels said " the total war is the most radical and the shortest of all... once president trumb calls the army to fight for democracy they will ally with him and obama/ clinton regime ... people will be free again !!! Millions would die ... but aftwr darkness comes light !

>does not realize western civilization's law system is not longer respected or enforced

Delegates have been delegated the liberty of exercising the will of the people as set forth under legal contract, such that contract states delegates or bound by the laws of the land.

If we still had a republic, Hillary would be in jail.

>Drumpf