ITT: Simpsons jokes you didn't get as a kid

ITT: Simpsons jokes you didn't get as a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=KInORkkWk4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty much any episode dealing with sex as an intimate act.

I hate this meme, but I wanna know the origin. Was there a thread where some dumbass was actually asking about this and didn't get it?
How did this become so iconic? Anyone got a link?
I mean really, the joke is right there: "Chuck's Feed & Seed". C'mon.

It's terrible that we don't teach kids that sex is an immutable act. I was able to push my girlfriend's jaw away from my crotch with the strength of my convictions alone.

>Sneed-Ai (Formerly Chuck-Ai)

A Chuck falls in love with a Sneed.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the man's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the male, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the boy he called is not the same boy he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the bear's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the male's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of FEEDS and SEEDS.

IT'S.
A.
CARTOON.
YOU.
FAGGOT.

It's a forced meme. Some asshole posted it over and over again until it became self-sustaining. Or possibly the autist is still posting it.

I'd read it.

It's a forced Sup Forums meme like Bane so fuck off

It's been slowly building for years.

Already a thing.

webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825

Sneed Feeds a Seed!

I don't get it?

Sneed's Feed & Seed was formerly Chuck's Fuck & Suck

Kill yourself

Oooooohhhh.
Kek

the joke was the absurd idea of cows being able to make tools at all.

I didn't get it either. Thanks.

That doesn't make any sense, it would still be Chuck's Feed and Seed.

Can we keep these meme threads quarantined to Sup Forums?

it's also apparently spammed by an underage kid who admitted abut it on Sup Forums

But if they could make tools, they mostly wouldn't look like anything a human would see as a tool, like a paleolithic hand ax just looks like a busted rock to the modern eye. That's actually the joke.

The naming convention changes

remember when posting certain images could get you autobanned? I miss those days.

youtube.com/watch?v=KInORkkWk4Q

I don't remember uploading my speech to YT

the joke is "chucks fuck and suck" i thought bc of the rhyming scheme

> that doesn't make sense
You know what a fucking joke is?