It is time - post your MOST ACCURATE predictions

I am not 100% sure this is how it ends, but I can believe it.

Michigan, as the obvious key state, will go to Trump because people forget how fucked up Detroit etc. really are. 90% of the people in these city centers at least consider signing up with Trump. They want change.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/
nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641
foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/30/new-poll-34-percent-less-likely-to-vote-for-clinton-after-new-email-revelations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I hope this happens

>MOST ACCURATE
>current odds suggest Trump easily loses

apparently German education is in the toilet

If he loses it won't be by a whole lot, just proves you can win less of the country and still win with this fucked up electoral system.

>NM

>Texas
>red

Exactly is is also my prediction. Nice!

What website do you do this on? I've always meant to ask but I never have.

OP is using RealClearPolitics, but I think 270 to win is far better.

You can say I'm nuts on CA, but I think Trump is going to surprise a lot of people on election day. I'll Washington and Oregon, the cucked fucks that they are, go to Crooked Hillary.

It's a clean sweep through the Rockies, minus New Mexico, but fuck them. Yes, even Colorado get on board the Trump Train!

The Great Plains, it's all Trump. No, you liberal fuckfaces, Texas is NOT in play.

The Great Lakes/Rust Belt: Trump is going to surprise a lot of people here. He will win Minnesota. Obamacare is a complete disaster and Minnesotans HATE Crooked Hillary. Michigan, people are sick of failed democrat policies, Detroit becoming a 3rd world shithole, and muslim hordes pouring into their state. Michigan goes to Trump. I think PA will go to Hilary (Thanks a lot Philadelphia!) and Ohio is a toss-up, but in the end Trump will pull it off.

Illinois is going to Hillary, just can't beat that Chicago Machine.

Other than the cucked NE, the rest of the map belongs to Trump.

Get ready to make America great again!

>Utah
>Red

What was the point of that?

Unless a video is released of Trump saying nigger, I believe this is the most likely outcome. Before the FBI reopened their investigation Trump was already surging, especially with independents. And now Clinton's campaign is in free fall. That, mixed with the hidden Trump voter, is going to be enough to get him to at least 270 and I would not be surprised to see him win a few of the new swing states: Colorado, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan, or even Minnesota or Virginia.

Screencap this faggots

If cali can go red you win. The library's will commit mass suicide.

Accurate, except VA is tossup leaning dem

Honestly this is the most likely map I've seen here.

this is my tossup map based on what people can't seem to agree on

This one's the most likely

This is my map based on primary turnout by party

>Trump winning
wew lad

Why does everyone always assume NJ is going blue? Everyone I know is switching their vote from Clinton to Trump. Good times ahead, friends.

248 here

Ive been saying it for weeks. President Trump will take Michigan, guaranteed.

Most people think the Unions are bought and paid for by the Democratic party. I think on the surface, the at top national level , maybe . The Rank and file workers, their families, and close friends will be voting Republican this year.

People that were long time Democrats watched as the heyday of Bill Clinton came and gone. In its aftermath almost 1,000,000 jobs lost.

huffingtonpost.com/lori-wallach/nafta-at-20-one-million-u_b_4550207.html

Smart Democrats will not make that mistake again. The TPP, TTIP, & TISA will only further degrade our standard of living. These Bills are NAFTA x 100.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7P0RGZQxQ

We will not let Ms Gold Standard screw us again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MpLQzeCoNnA

Addi tonally the Bernouts will play a huge factor in Michigan. The polls leading up to the primary had Clinton winning 99%, only to have Bernie squeak by a Win. The DNC colluded to steal the nomination from Bernie. This did not sit well with his supporters. Hillary is anti pot and pro wall street, these sanders supporters want revenge and they wont be voting Clinton, that's for sure.

Some people also like to bring up the large Arab population here as if that is going to be her saving grace. Unfortunately most old school middle eastern immigrants are leery of a Clinton presidency. They know that with a Clinton in office the area will be flooded with unvetted Syrians.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/29/bill-clinton-calls-for-rebuilding-detroit-with-syrian-refugees/

A large majority of the Arabs in the area are Christian but no so for these Syrians. The old hat immigrants know that a flood of "Syrians" will erode their reputation in the area. Something a lot of them work hard for.

nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/earlier-arab-immigrants-also-wary-syrian-refugees-n465641

This but with michigan red too

>Being this much of a cuckold.

Wew lad.

>Minnesota red
>Maine 2nd district blue

sup 248 master race brother

You illustrate your map with a nice little story so i believe you. Good job bro

screencap this goys

Michigan is definitely leaning towards Clinton right now. You're delusional if you disagree.

Nevada is close, but according to Nate Silver, Clinton is slightly more likely to win it.

Same with Florida and North Carolina.

FL, NC, and NV are really the true swing states.

you have to factor in the voting fraud that will take place in certain states to have a really accurate prediction

>people forget how fucked up Detroit etc. really are.

Drump just might do something helpful there. He that crazy.

This is possibility.

This is a good map. But you need to turn VA blue, turn IL dark blue, turn NJ grey, and turn OR grey.

Trump isn't under FBI investigation

The poll use the voter turnout from the 2012 and 2008 election. Many Negroes in Detroit won't vote for a white woman.

Did the jews set up NPR in minnesota just to turn it blue?

>D.C.
>red

Hey faggots, another (temporary) 248 here. Where from?

ITT:feels

b-but blue texas?

WTF is wrong with you?

I've never seen such delusion as I see from trump fags. Jesus.

This is the absolute best Trump could ever possibly do.

Reminder that 248, 313, and 734 produce the largest number of faggots and subhumans in the state and need to be nuked
t. 906

whats the polling like in Utah? I thought the independent guy was going to win there?

Most likely.

Seem about right, he has to take PA or it's over

Florida is def gunna be red faggot

No one gets 270 because of Evan "Literally who?" McMullin
The House elects Hillary
Civil war begins.

wisconsin WILL be red.

they gave me shekels for it, I couldn't refuse

Kinda dumb map to have Wisconsin/NH red but not Nevada and Iowa as well

I've never seen such blatant denial of what is obvious. You Trump haters have been laughing at him and his supporters. You bitches arent laughing now. Trump has been winning this, the whole time.

>le red Texas meme

sheeri kama, tahaks ka sulli

>VA is a tossup

It's not even close. The Trump campaign literally pulled out of Virginia two weeks ago, and the Clinton campaign pulled out of Ohio. Ohio is definitely going red, Virginia is definitely going blue.

Kama pole ja papi lükkasin tasku

Texas would succeed

The south would likely succeed

My prediction:

LANDSLIDE

This my map.

Burger education

810 here (even though i live in oakland, teeheehee)

muh nate silver

I fail to see the problem. If we did this election 100 times trump would win 21 of those 100 elections.

If trump wins this election silvers projection was not wrong. Do you people not understand how statistics works?

Is the weather man wrong if he says there is a 10% chance of rain and it rains?

Gwb proved that in 2000

>but according to Nate Silver
You like stupid or something? (((Nate Silver))) just makes money off of aggregating different polls and "rating them" according to his liking.

The problem with this approach is not so much that his subjective rattings and "adjustments" make no sense... the problem is that no matter what, his poll averages are always WAY OLD, as they factor in weeks and even months old polls which are completely irrelevant today.

Look to prediction markets to get a somewhat accurate picture. Florida, NV and NC are all pretty much 50-50 states. If Trump has a good day on election day, he wins all three.

Michigan is a long shot for Trump, a 1 in 4 chance, but still, he can win it. Alternatively, he can win PA or Wisconsin. He just needs one of those 3.

t. Nate Silver

Michigan faggot here. I see alot of Trump/Pence signs when i drive about. Maybe he can turn Michigan blue

> nj

> red

Wew

Because we elected a donut Republican for a governor and learned our lesson to never ever go red again

As far as governors go, you could have done a lot worse.
t. New York.

>prediction markets don't suck Nate Plastic's dick

kek

Shouldn't you be brushing your teeth instead of shitposting?

You all know this will be the likely result.

Yea i pretty much agree with this. I think NC is going blue though.

No republican can win California, it just doesn't happen, stop posting this stupid meme

New poll: 34 percent 'less likely' to vote for Clinton after new email revelations

foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/30/new-poll-34-percent-less-likely-to-vote-for-clinton-after-new-email-revelations.html

>Michican
>Red

u wot m80

Thoughts?

Michigan is going to Hillary, no contest. That is a blue state. PA is probably going to Hillary as well. NC and NV might go to trump.

Nevada blue?

Even so it seems impossible for Trump to win, even in his best case scenario

Iowa is a lock for Trump

What % chance would you give Trump in Michigan?

Oh right, Reagan lost California didn't he?