Ceta is getting signed right now and now one gives a fuck

ceta is getting signed right now and now one gives a fuck.

I give a fuck.
What about the walloonians? Where did those heroes go?
Trump is truly our last chance against the globalist cancer.

Whenever I talk to Trudeau supporters, I always ask for large fries.

You thought Walloons gave a shit? Kek.
They only 'resisted' to anger the Flemish.

who's that faggot on the left

Hey, I don't really know shit about the non-country that is Belgium, I just heard that those guys were the last people to veto that shit.

If you're either from the EU or Canada and disagree with this win-win deal in any way, you're either underage or retarded (considering its Sup Forums, both probably)

Leader of the executive branch of Canada.

Inderdaad

Zing!

Stealing that one.

What is CETA? Our media here is holding us hostage and forcing us to watch Saturday morning cartoons 24/7, so we don't know

I'm sorry bro, I don't speak hollandaise

Oh yeah I forgot that your average EuroPeon has so much power over that decision!

Fuck off you subhuman half Turkish cuck, you only support this because next year you can go live on Canadian walfare without needing visa.

FUCKING EU BASTARDS REEEEEEEEEEEEE HANDS OFF MY CANADA YOU FUCKING GLOBALIST KIKE WHORES!!!!!!

Im 18, dont know what this deal means but im gonna go with what ever Sup Forums says

Said the untermensch half gypsy. Kek.

DUDE

Vigyáz a szádra, ha te tényleg támogatod eszt a szart akkor húz visza redditre

t. literal subhuman as well

And no, I already explained it well enough to you in the last thread. It's a great deal for the EU. Next we need to sign another trade deal with China or Russia and we're pretty much set for dethroning the US economically

For Canada's pov: you get to sell your stuff to us for less than anyone else, which guarantees that your stuff will always be the first bought
For us: the same on Canadian soil, except that we can also use your land (due to no tariffs) to push our stuff through it so it reaches the entire East Asia for cheaper, as opposed to using the US (as it is now)

It's literally a troy horse for usa to push their garbage into the european market. Fuck the leaf

I just saw this on the BBC, and came to pol to find a thread. FInally did on the 5th page.

>thought the walloons did something right for a change

We could have known it was too good to be true.

>I'm sorry bro, I don't speak hollandaise
It says more or less:
>Q:You certainly know who the culprit is, right?
>A:Waloons

savage

How are things in Gana?

It will be another reason to leave this garbage union, do it now so we can see the result before election comes in.

Lol butthurt windmill fucks. The Walloons were brave as fuck for standing up against Ceta, go back to jerking it to Geert Wilders, he looks like a older Milo Yiannopoulos

>For Canada's pov: you get to sell your stuff to us for less than anyone else, which guarantees that your stuff will always be the first bought

Honestly, I'm more excited about the tariffs coming off of German cars and European food items that I buy than anything else.

Like I give a fuck. Nothing we can do about it.

And Trump looks like an older Wilders. The orange bleached cunts will set us free.

Canada is a small and inconsequential economy

This thing is meaningless

Ism't smarter move for you to buy American made cars? Spare parts availability and all that stuff?

Terribly hot.

If Trudeau is signing it it must be crazy.

Of course you don't care, you are already eating poisonous food. Things can only improve for you prairie niggers.

That too

The eternal German will now be able to spread its supermarkets through your entire country and outcompete every local shop by undercutting it abusing European subsidies (like it currently does to the EU)

Canada being a cuck as usual.

You guys are fucking retarded. HURR SHUT IT DOWN

>waaaah it's a big trade agreement it must be some (((globalist))) conspiracy

>meaningless

Its the deal imprint for the UK. Matters to us.

Some of you guys are alright, don't go to the EU parliament right now.

Not at all toothpaste

I see, thanks for clearing that up leafbro. So I take it waloons are the trolls of northern yurop?

those two

Aldi food tastes like shit desu but i see what you mean

No, even when the UK leaves the EU for good CETA wil l remain since they signed it too. It will take them decades to brake free from it.

It looks like he is being served in the restaurant.

>Here is the globalist agenda you ordered sir.

>Ism't smarter move for you to buy American made cars? Spare parts availability and all that stuff?
Yes and no. There are a LOT of American cars on the road here, same goes for Japanese. Not as many European ones and I think that's mainly due to price point and import restrictions.

That said, I currently drive a 2012 Ford Fiesta and the main reason I bought it was cost. Mexican made American car. I'd much rather go with German quality next time.

Let's just hope they start selling diesel VWs again.

>So I take it waloons are the trolls of northern yurop?

They are the odd man out in the Low Countries. So it seems that Dutch speakers love to make fun of them

>Mexican made American car.
NAFTA was also a good deal I see.

>The eternal German will now be able to spread its supermarkets through your entire country and outcompete every local shop by undercutting it abusing European subsidies (like it currently does to the EU)

Shipping costs will wipe out most of that. It's mostly going to be canned and processed goods as fresh veg will rot before it gets to market. Think more Sauerkraut and Rotkohl cans, more dried sausages, a few more cheeses etc.

>NAFTA was also a good deal I see.

For Canada it certainly was.

Food prices aren't as high as they'd be during the winter months when all fresh food comes from California and Mexico.

We also get to export our natural resources duty free to American and Mexican factories. This last point has led to Canada having a large trade surplus.

made me kek user

>shipping costs

Shipping is cheap as shit, they built too many before 2008.

>Shipping is cheap as shit

Fresh produce has to be consumed before it goes bad, so the costs are higher as it needs to be moved more quickly (often as air freight).

I'm also not sure how European subsidies will out-compete Mexican low wage labour when it comes to food imports.

Mexicans can't compete with Ze Germans on milk and meat products.

Fuck the leaf indeed. FUCK AMERIFATS.

Wait. We might also flood them with our superior food so...opportunity my friend ;)

Why don't you explain yourselves then? Why did you drop the resistance?

Hooray.

Get fucked you Walloon bastards.

Free trade is good, people who disagree are just geographic/technological luddites.

true
because of sanctions against russia we have so fucking much milk and cheese that 10000 producers have to temporarily stop production so the milk-price doesn't get lower and they don't have to throw away half of their products.

Spbp

Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement

It's an FTA between Canada and the EU.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

They got bought off by the Corporations that push this globalist shit. Belgians were hungry for money and saw the opportunity. Never underestimate the greed.

Belgium is a strange, artificial country. Even I still don't quite understand why it exists.

>inb4 canada joins the european union and government paid for ships go to europe to pick up muslims to ship here

From what I understand its kinda like NAFTA but between Canada and the E.U

This will end the EU and get us Hofer elected.

>Mexicans can't compete with Ze Germans on milk and meat products.

I doubt it. Due to domestic supply management schemes, it's already virtually impossible for the Americans to export dairy and meat to us, so not sure the Europeans will have an easier time.

take that quebec. don't need to buy your overpriced cheese anymore

Mate we just gave Canada access to a single market of 550 million consumers and we literally get nothing besides access to a market of 30 million people. The deal is also heavily in favour of Canada for instance Canadian companies don't have to oblige to European law but to the Canadian law and they won't be trialed by a court in Europe if anything goes wrong. Don't even get me started about how much the Canadians are butt-fucking us on the privacy part of CETA. Also the enormous bonusses European politicians will get by signing this deal is basically a bribe. This deal holds nothing of value to European citizens or companies, the only people profiting of this are the Canadians and European politicians.

Europe literally gave Canada is big gift because they are our allies and to save Trudeau's failed presidency term in the hope of getting him re-elected. We got butt fucked by the Canadians in this deal even tho we're the economic power block. Europe was by far the stronger side in these negociations but instead Cananda layed down all the rules. This is literally a cuck deal to help Trudeau and Canada while we Europeans get jack shit (besides the politicians getting €20k in bonuses just for putting their autograph at the bottom of the paper)

>Trump
>not a globalist
Where did you faggots get an education wow..

WHY HASN'T EU CRASHED ALREADY

FUCKING "BASED" EASTERN EUROPEANS LOVE THE GIBS TOO MUCH TO DESTROY IT. THEY WANT ALL THE GOODS BUT NONE OF THE BADS OF EU.

KYS YOU FUCKING PLUMBERS AND THIEVES

Can canada now participate in the Eurovision Song contest? who are they going to send?

>THEY WANT ALL THE GOODS BUT NONE OF THE BADS OF EU.

isn't that why you left it?

our dollar is never going back up and we're importing Mexicans and shitskins like theres no tomorrow.

Your economy is aboot to get mapled

Miley cyrus because she will be back in canada after trump won.

Wallyoonian detected

>Free trade is good
t. person who followed 1 introductionary economics class in high school

Free trade isn't always beneficial for both parties mate. Sure this deal is heaven for you Canadians but for us Europeans it's more like hell.

>but for us Europeans it's more like hell.
Why should we care?

You are dealing with the eternal Kraut mind you. Your industry will feel consequences. What ever you Canadians do good the Germans can do it better.

Trudeau and the 72 virgins

>Canadian companies don't have to oblige to European law

This is what triggered me.

I'm in favor of trading with any country as long as they are held to the exact same standard as the EU.
This would not be too much to ask from Canadian companies.

And will Britain get a similar deal?

fucking kanker leaf ga terug naar u kut land en neemt u CETA akkoord ook maar terug mee

You Canadians shouldn't care about it no but for use Europeans it's a pain in the ass that the EU sold us out for bigger bonusses.

And get some american slapped together with mexican and chink parts? Fuck that plus they give europeans the better made cars

>free trade
>beeing forced to buy x-kg of y and sell it in your country

They already know how many meat they will import in France.
I wonder how that can happen in free trade with demand and supply.

>fucking kanker leaf ga terug naar u kut land en neemt u CETA akkoord ook maar terug mee

Speak english not dutch.

>trade surplus
>entire manufacturing industry just vanished overnight, and instead our limited natural resources get sold cheaply to foreigners, but at least we have a trade surplus

sorry, I can't hear you over all of my cheap cheese

No Britain won't get this. Just like China or Russia or basically any country that isn't "on our side" asking for this deal. THEY WOULD NEVER EVER GET A GIFT LIKE THIS. This pisses me off so much, we make an exception for Canada but sanction the shit out of Russia just because they annexed the Crimean area and we'll probably play hard ball with the UK to set an example of them.

Of course the Bulgarian comes to weed man's defence. I assume you'll be migrating to Canada once the visa requirements are gone Sergei?

>entire manufacturing industry just vanished overnight
It's not NAFTA's fault that everything you buy was made in China. Offshoring of manufacturing was mostly to Asia

Canada is a member of the G7 you stupid mother fucker

Eurovision is an organization for television broadcasters.
I think any broadcaster can join, including Canadians.
It has nothing to do with Europe, it's just a name.
And it has especially nothing to do with the EU.

Sanctioning Russia is good though, fuck them.

And all that's going to happen is citizens in the EU will do nothing and take it up the butt.
Congratulations you fucking morons!

Just proving I'm not a Walloon

>Trudeau
>president
We're a Commonwealth nation. We don't have presidents, we have prime ministers