W-Why is there a Statue to MOLOCH in NYC?

I'm deeply concerned Sup Forums. I recently saw this picture on the internet and it has lead me to conclude that elite of the world are most definately in league with MOLOCH.

Post pictures of MOLOCH statues across the world - lets unveil this conspiracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pruiRbLdEWE
latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2016/10/19/10000-endangered-scrotum-frogs-found-dead-near-lake-titicaca/
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/10/scrotum-frogs-lake-titicaca-water-frogs-mass-death-peru-bolivia-pollution/
youtube.com/watch?v=lZF6G-fn6v8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crom_Cruach
aowinery.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This statue is in Italy.

bump

bump, pol is scared of the truth.

I thought moloch was an owl?

Isn't that statue fighting with a bear?

That's in wall Street, bull market, etc, etc

That is Minerva.

Oddly enough it was also the starting point of the Occupy Wall St movement

>it actually symbolizes that based russia is fighting moloch

The elites whorship ancient gods because they respond like Kek did
They have their own meme dark magic

This. OP is a faggot.

This one is in England, I believe.

If the elites have the favour of the Ancient Gods - what hope do we have against them? They can perform the greatest rituals to their lords with impunity.

We can shitpost and meme to the gods of chaos.

If there's one near you, destroy it

It is made of brass, I cannot.

Where's Mithra when you need him?

Wtf

Moloch is a false god.

You are safe as long as you PRAISE KEK

Is this the bull you all talk about? The one the cucks have to prep?

You need to think bigger then

It's a really nice looking statue desu

No, Moloch is a bull god. The connection with the owl is a misconception because the elites have owls symbols everywhere and one of the podesta emails mentioned moloch.

This doesn't mean the owl is Moloch.

Another MOLOCH statue revealed, location unknown.

We need our true gods. The one god bullshit destroyed our magic.

Oh shit guys.
>Spain
>Running of the Moloch

You stupid faggot. It represents a bull market. That means that stock prices are rising. Bulls throw their enemies up into the air while bears slam their enemy into the ground.
Bull market= stocks going up.
Bear market=stocks going down.

I doubt that'a suppose to be Moloch. That looks like a bull-man in Chinese Armor riding a Qilin.

No, the statue in the bohemian grove is a different god. They don't worship it, they fear it. Owls are a symbol of death, the ritual they perform there is a sealing ritual, they burn a physical effigy of the god to keep it's spirit trapped there and unpowered.

Holy shit this is spoopy

Who needs moloch when you have KEK?

It's still bull related

Really makes you think

DELET THIS

I've seen it in person. It's on Wall Street...quite spoopy

Interesting af

He mocks you even now.
Repent and Shadilay, user.

Is not spoopy you faggot, i have pics of it too.

Moloch? Who is the fucker in the Bohemian Grove?

Kek has proven himself to be of absolutely no use in combating the very real and dire threat of MOLOCH cultists.

How can a disorganised god of chaos and its cultists work against a dedicated coven of a god that seeks endless child sacrifice and the imposition of a new world system, one that is of purest order.

I was driving home from work and I saw someone LITERALLY CULTIVATING MOLOCHS. WHAT THE FUCK?

Owl of Minerva.

Look at her.

>Ha ha balls

So are bulls, that doesn't make a bull a living statue dedicated to Moloch. It makes it a bull.

What is thermite?

shut up nigger kek is ruining those cucks right now.

no, thats minerva, they see minerva as a feminine form of moloch. or his wife if you will.

similar to how we see snek as the wife of kek

This can't even be considered shitpost

Kek

>combat mode engage

>If the elites have the favour of the Ancient Gods - what hope do we have against them
The "ancient gods" don't exist. Stop being a schizo.

oh my god

>MUH JETFUEL

>implying the chaos gods aren't the strongest force in the universe
PRAISE THEM BROTHER, THE FLASE GOD CANNOT STOP US WE ARE ON THE PRECIPICE

1st time I saw that I thought it was fucking CGI.

It would be nice to meme the old pagan gods back to fight for us, or to create new ones if that's possible. But it's so difficult to separate the wheat from the chaffe when it comes to occultism and the enemy no doubt has the science down to a tee

does this prove it wasnt' a controlled demolition?

Now that you have come to me here, there can be but one result. Many times I have rehearsed speeches offering to share this world with you.
'If you dare to defy the gods, take my hand.'
'To seal the oath of alliance, you shall give me KEK.'

You have ability. Special gifts you don't even understand. Serve me, and I can help you master those gifts, renounce your worship of KEK and come join me and my newest brethren in worship of our Horrid King Besmear'd in Blood.

Now that I have brought your attention to the Brazen Bull - you have little choice but to begin your worship of him. His power is undeniable.

KEK BE DAMNED.

No, it proves it was.

It's crescent worship. Moloch is also the owl because of the crescent wings. The horns are the crescent in this specific case.

It's old saturnian worship during the old times golden age when Saturn was a sun and produced a crescent glow light effect beneath the sphere.

The rings are also manipulated by ET's.

your cow fucker god may have been strong two thousand years ago when he had thousands of followers but now is the time of the frog. Crawl in to your grave along with your elites.

Filthy heathen

Who the fuck knows. We'll never know what happened. Does it strike anyone odd though. Molten metal pouring out of the building like it's a fucking foundry? Someone suggested a broken electrical line arcing and fucking some shit up? I would assume something of that magnitude/voltage would trip a breaker somewhere. Who the fuck knows.

>No highjacking the thread

kek

tl;dr. moloch is a cuck faggot whos getting raped by kek right now.

Moloch is a Title that means King.

He was Seen as a Bull because he was a Baal or Bel. It means Lord or Ruler.

He was one of the Archons. They are the Authorities or Principalities.

Yes its Saturnalia Brotherhood. They worship the Archons.

El is the Chief Archon, seen as the planet Saturn.

The Demiurge.

Praise Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=pruiRbLdEWE

>worshipping a "golden" cow

That's a story or something, isn't it?

those sparks could be lots of things, not necessarily "molten metal", possibly electrical as you say

is that image a still from a video?

The Owl is a female aspect of an Archon.

The Male Lords were seen as Bulls and the Female Ladys were seen as Owl.

The Owl is Goddess Symbol

PRAISE KEK

Ba'al is with us. we subverted them.

they fund ISIS, ISIS destroyed Ba'als temple at mt lel. Ba'al dropped the cranehammer and joined our side along with kek and broseidon.

our pantheon will crush them

Fuck the Pretender Frog God and his snivelling, supine followers.

We will continue to exterminate the sources of KEK's power on this plane and we will not be stopped.

latino.foxnews.com/latino/lifestyle/2016/10/19/10000-endangered-scrotum-frogs-found-dead-near-lake-titicaca/

news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/10/scrotum-frogs-lake-titicaca-water-frogs-mass-death-peru-bolivia-pollution/

Marduk was the Bel of Babylon. IE: the Lord of Babylon.

His name mean Solar Calf, or the Young Bull of the Son. A golden Idol of Marduk was what the Jews were worshiping when they were taken from their slavery in Egypt.

Moses wanted them to worship another Baal. Another Lord.

Their Messiah is Yahshua, it means Yah is Savior.

Not Jesus, but Iao / Yah

He is the Son of the Demiurge.

Bear and Bull markets, you idiot.

can the power out of a socket feasibly fucking melt steel like butter? Does it have that much energy like a goddamn plasma cutter??

There is more then one Baal / Bel.

More then one Lord.

But the Enemy of our Enemy is not our friend.

If you want to rebel from the Jealous god then joining up with his Adversary is not the solution.

We have to rebel from all these Authorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=lZF6G-fn6v8

The hidden thread theme revealed

Dayuum Moloch looks hot

whats the frog seen as in Gnosticism?

>we are getting infiltrated by cultists and we didn't even notice

I hope you Sup Forumsacks have all found back to your faith because the hour is upon us.

kek is love kek is life.

path of light

The Ogdoad are the Eightfold or Aeons.

Aeons are Emanations from the Monad and they are Above the Archons.

>I don't know anything about old cinema

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crom_Cruach

>Crom Cruach (Old Irish Cromm Crúaich /ˈkɾˠɔmˠ ˈkɾˠuəç/) was a god of pre-Christian Ireland. According to Christian writers, he was propitiated with human sacrifice and his worship was ended by Saint Patrick.[1]

>He is also referred to as Crom Cróich, Cenn Cruach/Cróich (/ˈkʲɛnˠː ˈkɾˠuəx/) and Cenncroithi (/ˈkʲɛnˠː ˈkɾˠɔθʲɨ/). He is related to the later mythological and folkloric figure Crom Dubh. The festival for Crom Cruach is called Domhnach Crom Dubh, Crom Dubh Sunday.[2]

>The references in the dinsenchas ("place-lore") poem in the 12th century to sacrifice in exchange for milk and grain suggest that Crom had a function as fertility god. The description of his image as a gold figure surrounded by twelve stone or bronze figures has been interpreted by some as representing the sun surrounded by the signs of the zodiac, suggesting a function as solar deity.[2]

>Crom is associated with Moloch.

>Associated with Moloch

>it's alright to worship the devil if he was in a movie

makes sense.

i mean he is a primordial god within the egyptian religion. so hes clearly above that faggot retard moloch. it also explains why hes so easily tearing moloch limb from limb right now. hail kek

how so?

There were much higher voltage lines was running through the building. 120 certainly won't do that. 240, unlikely. 480 though? I call horseshit as, like I said, a breaker would be tripped somewhere.

>Still or video?
Not sure.

Eric Sklar owns this winery in Napa Valley
He's a Clinton hit man who worked with Bill & DNC.
Father Richard Sklar was U.S Ambassador to The U.N & member of B'nai B'rith
Winery is "Alpha Omega" wines
Put the "A" inside the "O" and you get the Eye Of Minerva...
aowinery.com/

moloch in birmingham what the fuckkk