Hiveswap comes out in less than a week

>Hiveswap comes out in less than a week
>No one cares
Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.com/album/land-of-fans-and-music-4
reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/5ifdvd/why_i_dislike_roxycal_and_davekat_a_rant_by/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no one should care about a 20 minute glorified demo

Wasn't this suppose to be a huge RPG with tons of classes and customizable characters?

No. Where did you ever get that idea?

Why do people keep saying that

In other news, LoFaM 4 came out.
unofficialmspafans.bandcamp.com/album/land-of-fans-and-music-4

Hussie's art has really gotten bad

Hussie killed Davepeta, don't be silly.

>not written by hussie

straight into the trash

What anti-piracy measures you think they're gonna take? Like, people here have been pretty vocal about it, so im sure they've seen it.
Or you think they're not gonna bother, since most bought the game by donating to the kickstarter so technically huge amounts of the game have been sold already?

The sad part is most people don't realize he didn't write it.

If you pirate it Joey goes through the entire game naked except for her shoes.

I still care enough to pirate it

To summarize
>Davejade gets a song
>JohnRoxy gets several songs
>Latula/Mituna gets a song
>JohnAradia gets a song
>fucking BKEW gets a song
>Davekat doesn't get a single song

I care about seeing it fail. I want Cohen to sperg out and blame his failure on random nonsense and I want Hussie to remain trapped in his little loser-irony forever.

Does Cohen even care that much?

I hope he does

>written by hussie

straight into the trash

D-drawfriends?

Where's that old Hussie voting comic, but with his writing instead?

>except for her shoes.
aww

Sadly, they've already gotten the money from the kikestarter so I don't think they care if it doesn't reach anywhere near mainstream, as long a tumblr and twitter has any posts about how these few people enjoyed it everythings going well in their book

Oh, think they're gonna do the old "upload-a-fake-version-of-the-game-on-pirate-bay" trick? Maybe even post a few fake links HERE with faulty versions of hiveswaps where you can't progress past the demo and every dialogue is changed with something berating?

Better off asking in /aco/ instead.

>implying naked + shoes isn't the hottest combination

naked + shoes is a seriously hot look mate

Reviews can still hurt it. The worse reviews are the more the discussion agenda will shift towards its quality.

>While hand drawn and a valiant attempt to evoke adventure games of the 90s, Hiveswap ultimately lacks the charm and wit of its source, leaving players wishing they could swap this one out for a better game.

>they even sort of look like Cohen and Hussie now
Lol

It was always going to be an adventure game

>when a disgraced literally who theorist gets more songs that your "popular" ship

L8L

>Maybe even post a few fake links HERE with faulty versions of hiveswaps where you can't progress past the demo
So, just links to the real game?

Yeah, there's a bug with my hiveswap, none of the jokes seem to be in.

Good shit

get that shit out of here what the fuck jesus

STARE AT IT
THIS IS YOUR FANBASE

> this is what hussie once was
> now he tiptoes around tumblrinas
How mighty have fallen

What the fuck is the grubbles LP? I saw it in the inbox and threw it in the trash because I don't have it in me to download it.

Some of the OST. You don't get to test the beta you fuck.

I love adventure games. I've played most of LucasArts back catalog, Telltale's old games when they still had puzzles, and some other miscellaneous ones. I can't wait to see how it actually plays as an adventure game. Though it's not looking great, since the two main components you need for a good adventure game are good writing and good puzzles. With Cohen writing, I'm sure the first one's gonna fail. So we'll see if the puzzles can redeem it.

Songs by James Roach. Hope you like them, Toby has admitted he contributed very little to the project.

wow this cool and new music album is really good

>THE BETA meme was blueballed after all this time

I don't care about Hiveswap, but I'll look for any excuse to post Megidos.

He's still in there somewhere.

Wasn't it supposed to be come on a physical USB as well?

Okay now edit this one into a Homestuck version.

>bottom character is that weird black Dave that everyone draws now
>top character is racist Jade

>i gotta piss like a plantation slave

Why the fuck does Tumblr love Hussie again? It would be like if Sup Forums suddenly started worshiping Rebecca Sugar. I don't get it.

>Why the fuck does Tumblr love Hussie again?

because all of this stuff is hard to find. somebody uploaded a folder with most of the tso stuff, and this stuff is just in there, that's where I got it.

Cause see he had space lesbians and made Davekat touch each other once.

this one actually isn't racist, it's just making fun of racist people.

Because he doesn't hate people of different sexuality, who cares about race.

Why the fuck do you guys still care about Shelby's property?

>who cares about race
Everyone on Tumblr

Because davekat shippers are talentless.

Nah, they're racist as fuck.

Which means they DO care about race, checkmate!

Only minorities care about minorities, and they only care about their race, not all minorities. Tumblr's majority is airheaded white nerds who pretend to be progressive and enthusiastically ignore real minorities when they try to say anything to them at all.

Better than Hiveswap

Star Citizen is better than Hiveswap.

Because he created a part of their childhood. Most of today's Tumblr were in Junior High when they started reading Homestuck. Hussie gets a pass for giving them an outlet to latch onto before all of this sjw stuff got started.

Remember that at one point, Sup Forums and Tumblr used to date.

>Most of today's Tumblr were in Junior High when they started reading Homestuck.

And they haven't mentally left junior high.

To be fair, most of us haven't left high. But at least we're a grade above them.

What the fuck do they see in it. It's a comic that has nothing that would appeal to them, even at the end it barely dips into their bullshit

Actually, there are people on Tumblr REALLY angry at Hussie right now.
But I think the main reason why the mayority is completely unaware of his old comics is simply pure ignorance and idiocy. Imagine how much of a dumbass you have to be to still enjoy the fucking ending of this comic.

Some people enjoyed the Dark Tower movie.

>Imagine how much of a dumbass you have to be to still enjoy the fucking ending of this comic.
Cohen and Shelby very happily endorsing and trying to contribute to all of the ending's garbage is the primary reason I have zero interest in Hiveswap. If these people are this utterly blind and tasteless, I know they can't make anything worth reading.

>LOL HE ENTERED THE TOWER SHOUTING PEOPLE'S NAMES

Shelby is literally tasteless. She just copies existing things, with zero creativity.

Cohen is infinitely worse, because he's so fucking entitled and smug despite not being funny.

Cohen at least, secretly hates the direction Homestuck took and probably doesn't like the ending. But he's also a WP stooge and bad at writing. He knows when shit smells but is a talentless hack that wouldn't and couldn't fix it. That's about all I can say for him. Shelby's more interested in promoting herself and her own shit than making something good.

>Cohen at least, secretly hates the direction Homestuck took and probably doesn't like the ending.
What makes you think that? I'd definitely feel better about all this if I just knew someone on Hussie's staff knew how fucking terrible everything was, even if they're too chickenshit to act on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if none of them knew what Problem Sleuth is.

>What makes you think that?

He literally talked about on his twitter years before how he gotten sick of Homestuck's direction.

Is this something I could find if I dug through his archives?

Most likely, there's also a screenshot going around.

If anyone has this, please share it, it would take me a month to find it.

And some people are going to die painful deaths. Hopefully there's a good overlap.

Meanwhile the C&H adventure game actually looks good and has a chance of happening.

hurts to see what homestuck became

>more Midnight Crew songs
Nice.

At least Hussie isn't alive to see it.

He's in a better place now.

Why is the Homestuck subreddit so shitty?
reddit.com/r/homestuck/comments/5ifdvd/why_i_dislike_roxycal_and_davekat_a_rant_by/

It's where Icels hangs out. A lot of anti davekat posts get high ratings though. As LoFaM indicates, it's more popular with the shitty fans like Icels than anything else.

Also have some official art.

Well, it's Reddit.

Damn, Shelby draws like *THAT*?

I know, what an amazing artist.

>Calliope excited for Hiveswap
>Caliborn dismisses it
This is still something I can't figure out: were we ever supposed to identify with Calliope? Caliborn to this day still makes more sense.

Really really dumb fangirls who are ugly apparently are supposed to identify with Calliope.

There are still the really agreeable idiots on tumblr who like Homestuck just because of its stereotypical community association and the fact that the full disillusionment hasn't touched them specifically. These people would probably be creationists had they been placed in different had they been put in a different environment as babies.

See, GOOD Homestuck fans put up with multiple delays, lack of information, and a game Hussie isn't even writing!