/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General: Weiner cooperates with fbi

Clinton Foundation General is about:
1) Investigating the corruption of Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation, and related entities.
2) Creating memes and infographics on the above mentioned topics.

Investigation Resources
pastebin.com/7vd2V2Pf

Meme Division Resources
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

Google document of all of our findings
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s

Google document of interesting Podesta emails
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DgwLHAC5mk9Ghblc6O7AXzxX5dNLlMg0hHUn-D_Ay7I

Our History
pastebin.com/EGJN17WD

Meme Collections
memedump.wordpress.com
sli.mg/a/SQ0OBj [#DraftOurDaughters]
sli.mg/a/WLxcv1 [Memes from October]
sli.mg/a/OwG1iz
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
sli.mg/a/9X8SrU
sli.mg/a/A2nrIx
sli.mg/a/rj5ysI
sli.mg/a/kc5UPo

GIFs
memedump.wordpress.com/gifs

Templates
memedump.wordpress.com/template-tomb-test/
sli.mg/a/v0o4Gt
sli.mg/a/JDfpmV

Online Meme Generator
imgflip.com/memesearch?q=cfg

You can also find us here
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
reddit.com/r/clintoninvestigation/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37101
washingtonexaminer.com/teneo-where-the-clinton-crew-seamlessly-blends-politics-and-getting-rich/article/2534435
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36761
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36678
eq-cap.com/
blockshopper.com/ca/alameda-county/dublin/property/941-106-79/7962-shannon-court
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36718
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792600760412348416
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/rough-week-hillary-clinton-campaigns-miami-bar-mid-morning-sunday/
youtube.com/watch?v=r__mubXnVPg
sli.mg/a/28pROL
usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/10/30/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-trump-president-glenn-reynolds/93006320/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25842#efmABXACJ
imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV
archive.is/ZVhqU
i.sli.mg/LvHG6W.jpg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/792734426912337920
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html
twitter.com/TrumpWhiteHouse/status/791614391766712321
youtube.com/watch?v=QmKkGhuYutk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous bread

Bump for a real Sup Forums thread

ATTENTION
We know that (((MSM))) is going to come out with another Trump (sex-based?) attack on Monday. I've figured out a way how we can pre-suade the Twitter audience against this:
1. On sunday we start posting on Twitter the #next fakeTrumprapevictim hastag a shitton. we'll say that we/a friend/parent etc heard from
2. a cameraman that works at CNN that they got a story from some woman claiming Trump attacked her, but
3. it was so blatantly FALSE, that even CNN would not report it!
Now, point #2 isn't as important, it's just to help "spread the rumor. but the idea is everyone at this point thinks CNN is most favorable to Hillary Clinton(hense #3), so if even THEY are doubtful of it, it doesn't matter if they or another MSM is the first to report it. it doesn't matter on which site the (((story))) breaks - many people will assume this is a desperate attempt to distract the American audience from the FBI investigation, so they won't take it seriously
therefore, we have a counter-rumor going out that this is a bad story before it's even introduced into the public. Hopefully it will totally sabotage the release of any propaganda that's sure to come out on Monday

I'd like to talk about ideas to make this plan better/modify things. I've heard rumblings about other topics (trump admitted to breaking a law, trump didn't donate to charity). So we might have to pick a different idea

Have a bump lads

Can't even fill a School gym for a really, let a graphic designer fix it, nobody will notice lads.

Why are those cameras 30 feet tall and 20ft long?

where was that shooped one posted?

BOB CREAMER, FROM PROJECT VERITAS VIDEOS, IS "CLOSE" TO ROBBY MOOK & MORE ALLUDING TO THE HRC CAMPAIGN KNOWING BERNIE IS GOING TO LOSE MUCH EARLIER THAN PRIMARY CONVENTIONS

*Date:* December 17, 2015 at 5:19:29 PM EST
*To:* "Neera Tanden
*Subject:*
*FW: I want to talk to you about Hillary's campaign tomorrow*

Hey Neera, Just wanted to pass along this note I sent to Bob Creamer, who as you may know is consulting for the DNC and is close to Robby Mook...

And while I don’t think it will cause them to lost the primary, I do worry it makes everything tougher in that process, and it makes bringing everyone in (and getting them excited) after Bernie loses that much harder.

MORE PEOPLE WITH KNOWLEDGE THAT BERNIE WILL LOSE THE NOMINATION WELL BEFORE HE CONCEDED

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37101

"CONCERNS CLINTON'S TIES TO ILLEGAL DEALINGS WITH TENEO WILL GET OUT AND RUIN THEM & CHELSEA CLINTON IS SPOILED BRAT

More discussion on the infamous Doug Band memo about Teneo, which revealed corruption and inurement by the Clintons. They were using ""charity"" to personally enrich themselves to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. Doug is worried that if the ""story gets out"" Teneo, the company involved in the scheme will have to be shut down completely:

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2011-11-12 22:14
Subject: Re: Draft of Doug's Teneo et al memo

""Need get this asap to them although I'm sure cvc won't believe it to be true bc she doesn't want to Even though the facts speak for themselves. John, I would appreciate your feedback and any suggestions

THE FACTS ABOUT CLINTON TENEO CONNECTION ARE TRUE
washingtonexaminer.com/teneo-where-the-clinton-crew-seamlessly-blends-politics-and-getting-rich/article/2534435

I'm also starting to worry that if this story gets out, we are screwed...

I realize it is difficult to confront and reason with her but this could go to far and then we all will have a real serious set of other problems. I don't deserve this from her and deserve a tad more respect or at least a direct dialogue for me to explain these things. She is acting like a spoiled brat kid who has nothing else to do but create issues to justify what she's doing because she, as she has said, hasn't found her way and has a lack of focus in her life. I realize she will be off of this soon but if it doesn't come soon enough....""

DOUG CALLS CHELSEA SPOILED BRAT KID"

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36761

you have to be 18 or over to be on Sup Forums

It was on the official Hillary twitter account for a short time and taken down quickly as people started to point out the BS

Do you have an archive?

that's before primaries even started, jesus

What could be proven here that cannot be proven?

I thought George Soros stuff was already confined.

Are we still looking for Illuminati ring evidence that they are doing nasty things?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36678

LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENTS
>LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENTS
LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENTS
>LOOK AT THE ATTACHMENTS

We don't have much time left.

Just over a week.

Get your memes ready.

For one final push.

>worst times for twitter 8p-8a

What we found is we can get a hashtag trending early morning ~4a and push it hard into that noontime east coast checkin before @jack drops it. Enough time for the whole country to see it as the left coast wakes up.

okay, either it's nothing or I am too dense to understand.

But what we know:
>Leonidio Holdings LLC is partners with Equilibrium Capital Group, LLC (located in Portland)

>Leonidio Holdings LLC, address:
7962 SHANNON COURT
DUBLIN, CA 94568

This is house of Megan Rouse, daughter of John Podesta, and her husband Gordon C Rouse
blockshopper.com/ca/alameda-county/dublin/property/941-106-79/7962-shannon-court

This e-mail is also very important

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36718

if I understand correctly, John Podesta transferred his Joule stocks to Leonidio Holdings LLC, that is managed by his daughter and he and his three children are equal partners(??)

WEZKANGZ
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/792600760412348416

Bump.

KANGZ

It's time to MAGA!

shhhhieeeeet a lot going n there, between the template and hashtag text, many different techniques being used

oy vey we kangz n shiet

The HRC campaign paranoia has to be running broad and deep right now. Kek.

MAGA

everybody is getting their least favourite child to go start their car for them in the morning

All aboard for the shit list.

Kek. This week will be a lifetime experience.

Good afternoon bump.

Here's a thing you guys might want to help with when this election is over. Please check it out, sign the petition and give a bump. Thanks in advance.

Source on shoop...

OMFG

WE MUST HAVE PEOPLE ON THE INSIDE

WHO MADE THIS DECISION??

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/rough-week-hillary-clinton-campaigns-miami-bar-mid-morning-sunday/

youtube.com/watch?v=r__mubXnVPg

why

just why

Laddy boys prepare yourself, because I have a hashtag that could BTFO every leftist that stI'll exists:

#MakeLoveNotWar

Comparing any sex scandal they could come up with on Trump to hillarys actual warmongering with one single hashtag, the original hippie slogan itself. MAGA my friends

added to sli.mg/a/28pROL

she's an alcoholic according to podesta, so I'm not surprised

Noice

usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/10/30/hillary-clinton-email-investigation-trump-president-glenn-reynolds/93006320/

wowwww telling article

Pretty sure it's from Sup Forums. I saw it posted as OC in a thread yesterday

That's pretty fuckin' sweet.

11/10!

top kek weiner mobile!!!

is a good call

Can't wait to say "President Trump". This is the greatest fear of the globalist, cause minutes later the plug to swamp will be pulled. Let's hope we get some fresh fish in the pond.

MAGA

made new thread for #TheWalkingDead

gotta admit thats pretty fucking kek

Whoever made that comparison in the picture fucked up with a shitty example

"I think you should call her and sober her up some" - Maybe they are talking about her?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/25842#efmABXACJ

HAHAHAHA DRUMPF BTFO

>55
I stole it from Twatter. If you read the comments for Hillary post, people are pretty brutal. She definitely does not have the support of the masses. The dead favor her, maybe they know that she is one of them...

For whatever reason, the thread got deleted so here is a new one. Please feel free to help in any way you can, although I don't expect much with the election still going on.

thanks pal

that's the funniest thing I've seen all morning

I need a good image of Clinton crimes, scandals, mysterious deaths, etc. Something like pic related, but preferably something smaller (so retards with short attention spans actually look at it) and with no Sup Forums, so normies can't criticize the source.

>99
One Clinton Scandal Per Year (Newspaper Clippings) - imgur.com/gallery/AQCBV

You're welcome f-a-m

The last meme is wrong, Norway donated around 70 Million USD. archive.is/ZVhqU

lol, fucking WaPo
i.sli.mg/LvHG6W.jpg

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/792734426912337920

>4455
Double-Dubs!

Yeah, fuck them! They're owned by a Hillary supporter (Jeff Bezos)

Add some more bodies.

This one always gets me.

Ed Klein - insider info on one other reason Comey sent the letter to Congress (after the new evidence was found from the NYPD investigation of Weiner)

> He told his wife that he was depressed by the stack of resignation letters piling up on his desk from disaffected agents. The letters reminded him every day that
morale in the FBI had hit rock bottom.

> Some people, including department heads, stopped talking to Jim, and even ignored his greetings when they passed him in the hall,' said the source. 'They felt that he betrayed them and brought disgrace on the bureau by letting Hillary off with a slap on the wrist.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886942/Resignation-letters-piling-disaffected-FBI-agents-wife-urging-admit-wrong-Director-Comey-jumped-chance-reopen-Hillary-investigation.html

twitter.com/TrumpWhiteHouse/status/791614391766712321

What is that image with Trump and Sanders meant to prove?

This is very good. Share it, lads!

youtube.com/watch?v=QmKkGhuYutk

Good day Cloverhounds.

There is clamor within the Hive.

The jelly has been comprimised and workers are beginning to scurry.

An eagle spotted the unearthed mound, other critters will be on their way soon.

Careful though, don't ignore the grubs that escape back into the ground once the hunger of the forest kicks in.

I expect your noses to do their job once this happens.

Fiat justitia