Israel has always had mandatory conscription for females- and it's never been a problem. Women are drafted for 2 years...

Israel has always had mandatory conscription for females- and it's never been a problem. Women are drafted for 2 years, and can serve in combat roles, including certain elite units and the border police. This is barely a political issue at all. So why is it so difficult for the rest of the world to accept conscripting women?

Other urls found in this thread:

jerusalemonline.com/news/in-israel/local/female-border-police-officer-who-prevented-stabbing-attack-recalls-dramatic-moments-23668
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.719038?v=BDD11CFC5DFD7E6A2F0CD56A63DF587A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off Kike no one cares about your little degenerate state.

>Israel has always had mandatory conscription for females- and it's never been a problem

Yeah because you let Americans and Europeans fight in your wars cunt.

Heil Hitler

What does this even mean?

never been a problem hahaha
women doing useless jobs in the army that mentally disabled people can do and take my taxes hahaha

jerusalemonline.com/news/in-israel/local/female-border-police-officer-who-prevented-stabbing-attack-recalls-dramatic-moments-23668

Not a cherry picked example, this was a month ago.

Your women tend to take those jobs seriously, and aren't over-indulged vapid cunts that make every excuse to NOT do the job to which they're assigned.
You also won't flippantly ruin a male Soldier's career over the mere allegation or implication that he did something untoward with a female Soldier, which is the case in the US military these days.

Not to mention the fact that basically every combat job in the army can be done by a mentally disabled person.

Have you read Y: The Last Man?
>it's never been a problem.
Yeah, sure. I could probably find plenty of stories of massive casualties because a dumb cunt was doing some dumb cunt shit. Because that's what happens with cunts in combat, they decrease the unit's effectiveness and increase the unit's mortality.

WOW woman can do police work? what a surprise! im talking about all the jobnik useless jobs that they enslave you for 3 years to do, but if you have a vagina you get only 2 years of slavery, what a privilege!

The women have higher casualty rates then men. Because they can't fight for shit.

lmao senpai, the israeli female conscripts join the Caracel unit, and patrol the friendly Jordan border

they aren't put in any danger whatsoever

also not to mention the fact that if the government wouldn't have such harsh gun control rights we could've prevented so many terror attacks by ourselves without calling the police or military. wow just imagine how thrilled all those 100+ dead israelis who got stabbed throughout the year would be if we gave them the option to easily purchase a gun to defend themselves, but that sort of thing should only belong to the government right?

I'm bringing it up because of this #draftourdaughters shit.

Why do conservatives get all pissy about the idea of drafting women when there are PLENTY of non-combat roles in the army where gender isn't an issue at all.

Women do a fantastic job in all sorts of military roles - even forgetting about combat. There's all sorts of shit that needs to be done in the military. Just for example, the IDF has found that women make way better observers than men.

You have no idea what you're talking about at all. Caracal patrols the Egyptian border, where there is absolutely danger.

Besides that women can join certain elite combat units.

But almost all female conscripts go into non-combat roles. Those jobs need to be filled. Why does the US have such an issue with women being conscripted to non-combat roles in wartime?

Because you fight to protect the rich, the west fights to protect women and children

Israel fights to protect the rich?

So the country with hostile borders that are at constant risk of intrusion that fights wars while rockets are being fired at civilians is protecting the rich, while the US - which fights wars halfway across the world for oil - is fighting for women and children. Lol ok.

The US doesn't have immediate external threats from snackbars.

Tell me the last time a Jewish female conscript or soldier has died? I bet it hasn't happened since 1948.

I don't even support putting them through basic training. Like 80% of the girls who go through training wind up on profile and the taxpayers pay for them to be broken. Simultaneously, they lower the standards and make things overall worse.

You're in a convoy moving to a different base, your shit is hit by an IED and someone has to pull you out of your Humvee while under fire. Who do you want pulling you out, the girl who had to retest 20 times to hit 23/40 targets, couldn't do pt for half of basic because she was on crutches, and didn't do a single ruck with her gear on, or the guy who's managed to barely pass the lowest standards for males which is still higher than the highest standard for females?

it did happen 535 times since 1962, but i do agree that they are useless in combat, they never get sent out anywhere, it's all a meme. wow women defending a border for a couple of days? so heroic

Because US women are idiots

First of all it's completely irrelevant. My point is that #draftourdaughters is stupid because there's plenty of non-combat roles that are super important in wartime.

Secondly, 2 seconds of research shows that there have been 535 since 1962.

But again, completely irrelevant.

Forgot to link the article:
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.719038?v=BDD11CFC5DFD7E6A2F0CD56A63DF587A

Nice propaganda, now give me a breakdown of men killed in duty vs women since 1948.

Israeli women are surrounded by Arabs and the threat of terrorism, they're taught from a young age to hate Muslims so it kinda works

Our culture is way too PC for it right now though

Will one fucking person address the fact that not every important military job is combat? Hell, in Israel the equivalent of the NSA is something that you can be drafted into during your mandatory service.

Some of the most important and respected jobs are in intelligence.

>a-am i fitting in yet, g-guys? :3

yeah but most women want to spend those years partying and helping out at the refugee centre, not doing jobs for the military

Yep. Israeli women have racial consciousness embedded within them. The aren't many Jews and they're brainwashed into thinking they are Chosen.

Whites don't really have mass racial consciousness. White don't typically think of their race in their daily lives, as opposed to niggers, and other non-whites.

Therefore there isn't the same imperative to defend the community or territory from external forces. I guess when the US white population starts to hit 55-50%, only then will people wake up, but until then, the powers that be can engineer racial nationalism to be low-status and so keep status-obsessed whites away from it

How is answering your question directly propaganda? I didn't plant your question.

I'm not even fucking arguing that women should be in combat roles at all. I'm just saying that there's plenty that they CAN do even if you don't think they belong in combat.

I'm saying that this argument against Hillary saying that she's stupid for supporting drafting women is fucking retarded, because there's plenty that women can do in wartime besides combat.

I actually want to institute the draft for women, get into a war, and have entire battalions of female troops get sent on suicide missions until we have as many female KIA as male KIA. Then we'll truly have equality!

Why do you all think the only way a person can contribute to their nation in a time of war is by dying?

Gas all Jews forever.

You know that's insensitive, right?

Fuck off Israel. You're nothing more than a runt pig at America's teat. It's easy to do shit when you just act like a jew and make others pay for all of your shit.

>tfw no qt IDF gf