If Hillary steals the election from Trump, what will you DO about it...

If Hillary steals the election from Trump, what will you DO about it? Note: complaining on the internet is not doing something.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Buq6R9QeBXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off fbi nobody is gonna reveal their power level to u

No thanks Mr fbi man, nothing to see here.

I'm not FBI, I'm part of a classified psyop similar to MKULTRA/COINTELPRO only more sinister

>thinking Trump cucks will do anything

I heard everyone who joins fbi is a huge faggot, just saying

Nothing. I will keep on with my duties till the rest of my days.

What I find really funny is that both of your candidates are complete failures.
You get to choose between the ruin of the united states and the ruin of the united states.
You're fucked beyond.

SEVENTEEN SEVENTY SIX WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS.

Rely on the Legislative Branch to stonewall her every step of the way like they did with Obama.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

To volunteer to be an exit poll scrutiner.

The exit polls should match up with the true voting within a margin of 2% otherwise it represents fraud

Soros runs the voting machines
Soros has machines in 15 states +DC
Soros supports Hillary.

Don't let the greatest pre planned fraud occur.

Volunteer on election day.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

Go prep the bull for Mama Merkel.

Well I remember one user saying that the names, addresses and phone numbers of all the CTR staff is public electoral info.

I imagine if one were so inclined, he/she could start there. They need to be talked to about what they have done.

Same thing I do with any president, whether I voted for them or not: distrust everything they do, question every move they make and be harshly critical of them.

I will follow Trump's lead.

>let's ignore the huge problem in my country by calling out someone else's politics

M8 you're getting fucked. You have to stop ignoring it.

what if trump tells you to stand down and cooperate with liberals?

HAHAHAHAHA GERMANY SAYING THIS HAHAHAHAHAH FROM PERFECT ARYANS TO BANKRUPT SEMITIC ROTTING RAPELAND IN UNDER 100 YEARS LMFAO

If you concerned about vote integrity volunteer on election day

Volunteer to be an exit poll scrutiner.

Go to
Stopthesteal.org

Soros runs the voting machines.

Soros has his machines all across the country.

Soros supports Hillary

Volunteer to help stop the most massive planned scam of all time, stealing democracy from the people.

Go to

Stopthesteal.org

And volunteer your time on election day......

Exit polls must match up with the official reported votes or else it represents the machines flipped the vote!

I will evaluate how I feel about that at the time, i.e. I will keep you in suspense.

>there are people in a land where politicians fuck the general populace have realized that something is wrong
>there are people in this country that warn you about what is going to happen
>better laugh at them instead of looking at the warnings

This is you

wait to see if a more organized group makes the first move, join them when they do.

Explain how Donald Trump will ruin the country.

>Hi guys SS and/or FBI Domestic Terrorism unit here!

>Please tell me all your plans so we can flag you for baggage on the 9th and develop counter-measures for the ones we don't get immediately!!

>OPSEC is for pussies right?!?!

c'mon guys...

He doesn't have a fucking idea on how to run a country.
Clinton is a fucking liar and doesn't have a clue on how to run international politics, either.

They're both really REALLY bad candidates. Even Sanders would have been better.

>nov 9th
>it's all ogre
>Clinton wins
>be me
>get phone book
>find everyone I can with the initials CTR
>mail them cards on the wrong holidays and call them a doodiehead
>spend rest of days trying to get suicided

You can still come over. Americans are welcome here.

We just remove Kebap.

Send donations to Trump's legal team for the Supreme Court Battle?

Trump has been able to actually ANSWER every political question thats been asked, which is more than you can say for the Hilldo

Trump Is the best candidate I could ever imagine. You're a retard.

Trump is a fucking idiot. Do elect him and see for yourself. I kinda wish that it happens to you so you'll all get redpilled.

You know the voting services company you guys are so desperate to tie to Soros isn't actually providing any voting machines this year?

Are you guys really that fucking stupid?

Thank you. I'll consider it.

There have been presidents without experience before and they were fine. He has leagues more leadership skills and ability than Clinton that have been honed and perfected for his entire life. The president doesn't single-handedly run the country, he will be surrounded by experienced politicians and advisors. The lack of political experience is a non-issue.

Is that the only reason you think he will "ruin the country"? Not a very compelling one.

I've already made tentative plans to move out to Alaska. My older brother has a family out there, I've already got a potential job lined up.

If shit goes South I'm going North.

The only voter fraud that took place so far is a Trump supporter being arrested in Des Moines.

If the election is going to be stolen, you can guarantee it's the terrified conservashits. But that's okay, because when we take the house and senate, we can just pass bills to take your guns. And they'll pass with such a margin that you can't veto.

If this election proves anything, it proves whining on the internet works.

Yeah whatever Merkelfag, just make sure when
your sucking that refugee cock you do a good job

What is Advisers? So long as we trust his ability to choose people to surround himself with that are not corrupt and actually care about the US, then him being an ass to everyone who is a problem is wonderful.

If that is the case, I really hope that Trump will be a complete marionette controlled by the people who actually know how to run the US. He doesn't know shit.

If it comes to a Putin controlling the president style presidency, I'm actually for that.
Your generals probably know more on how to run the world. But FUCK if Trump actually does try to run the shit. It will be a huge clusterfuck.

>MERKLED
MERKLED
>MERKLED
MERKLED
>MERKLED
MERKLED
>MERKLED
MERKLED

+1

once she's been tried and found guilty of treason by the people she will be rapped until dead.

Celebrate the beginning of the end of days.

>steals
Amazing how someone had this image ready and waiting to go months ago. So fitting.

>B-but muh rallies!
>B-but muh yard signs!
You're outnumbered. You have been for a while now.

What qualifies as someone "knowing how to run the usa" lol. Are you upset that he didn't have a bunch of donothing parasitic government positions on his way up? Fuck off.

>I'm not FBI, I'm part of a classified psyop similar to MKULTRA/COINTELPRO only more sinister
something only FBI would say

youtube.com/watch?v=Buq6R9QeBXo

He's a freaking idiot when it comes to actual economics. He'll run your country into the ground in just a few weeks after he gets elected.

If only Trump were magnetic enough to attract votes from the dead like Hillary is.

I am a CTR shill who eats monsanto corn

It's gonna be 711 all over again.
Slurpeees and Big Gulps everywhere.

INFOWARS DOT COM

I'm surprised you're still allowed to use the internet.
Go uncuck your country you jealous retard.

>implying any result other than a trump win is rigged

No thanks Mr fbi man, nothing to see here

I'm ready for the riots to start when Hillary wins. I can't wait for the narrative to flip, and suddenly white people are the ones destroying American businesses, properties and people. I can't wait to see the headlines and the scrolls all over CNN and FOX as this happens. This will be the height of comedy. Implode, America. Do it for me. And then watch as Germany bombs us into oblivion while we aren't paying attention. I need this to happen.

>jealous

Top lel I'm so happy I'm not in your shithole. Even with the rapefugees it's much better over here.

>perfect aryans

fffffppppppbtbtbtbtbt
Fucking Nigeria has more perfect Aryans

>steals
lol calm down alex jones

>7/4/1776
>fucking 240 year old man
>eligible voter

Not an argument.

I will never help a woman with anything ever again.

Aww you got a flat tire on the side of the road? Call Hillary
Oops, looks like I didn't hold the door for you. Maybe Hilldawg will hold it for you
Oh that's too heavy to carry and you need help? Tough shit call Hillary

I will never do single god damn thing for a woman ever again.

You don't do anything for women, now, so I guess it's not much of a loss anyway, faggot.

His Trips say otherwise

It's actually a very hard argument. Trump will ruin your country.

kek

I didn't know that we were friends and you know intimate details of my life user.

literaly this virgin have no life lmao

fucking leaf, just stay inside its too much snow outside.

Canadians are natural autist basement dwellers

Buy a boat and live in the ocean.
Not even kidding.

kek this sounds comfier than it actually will be

It might not be for that long. Just until the Nuclear wars are over and some country is willing to offer me sanctuary.

I'll still have internet and electricity.

i'm going to dress up like a clown, hand out balloon animals and cotton candy at the park, and then when i have attracted enough kids I'm going to blow my brains out.

hey no offense or anything, but your country is run by Angela Merkel.

this is what the average german thinks, at best, ty (((MSM)))

My dubs say that bitch is drunk right now.

watch trump TV