Chinese astronauts arrive at Chinese space station

> Chinese astronauts arrive at Chinese space station

Why is the western media silent about the superpower that China has become?

csmonitor.com/Science/2016/1019/Chinese-astronauts-arrive-at-Chinese-space-station

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Gröttrup#Soviet_program
nasaspaceflight.com/2016/09/long-march-4c-apparently-fails-during-gaofen-10-launch/
youtube.com/watch?v=OJDZq-rlyTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saying anything good about China is banned per NATO policy, please surrender your internet router to the nearest American consulate for rectal punishment

China is building its empire again.

Military spending is rapidly moving to that of America. Look up leaked picture of Chinese naval construction yards.

China is preparing.

All space agencies are fake

> China’s space agency has advanced through the stages of the space race rapidly, building a space program that some say could grow to rival that of the United States.
> grow to rival

We can't even launch our own astronauts right now. Let alone heavy lift a station. Pretty sure that for the moment we're behind.

But I welcome the competition. This is how the technology advances. This is how we get off this rock.

So keep flying, taikonauts! I salute you. We'll catch up again soon enough.

I hope they got a good tip for that delivery

What did he mean by this?

yeah but space is fake

nice holograms.

Feet touching the floor ITS FAKE

Superpower by the power of bootlegs
Fuck chinks

No.

You and we won't. Since all our money will be spent on housing niggers and compensating for their lack of intelligence and their criminality.

At least the gooks will wipe out the niggers.

Wow, they did something other countries did already 30 years ago, using already-developed technology!

I've been saying nice things about China too, user. I should be rectally punished too, r-right?

I don't think nationality, race, politics or whatever else should matter up there so long as these people are helping to ensure the future of the species.

>inb4 structural integrity problems

>Since all our money will be spent on housing niggers and compensating for their lack of intelligence and their criminality.

Pretty sure mainland Chinks are effectively nigs as well.

They've got their own problems.

Because a 'superpower' can put more in orbit than a couple of fucking sea-cans...thats why.

The US/Russia did this literally DECADES ago. Noone gives a shit.

>Maybe if we don't talk about it, it will go away.

Because they're "space station" is shit. It has less pressurized volume than the first station launched by the Soviets (Salyut I) over forty years ago.

Exploration of space isn't the kind of thing that gives out "participation awards" just for trying.

How long before that piece of shit explosively decompresses? I've seen how they build escalators and elevators.

There is no "the species" dumbass. I have less in common with a Chinese than I do with a dog. The only thing that matters to me is the fate of Europeans.

Isn't the chinese station falling back to earth?

God I hope not. Quality control is actually important. Structural failure in an object so large could bar humankind from space for an untold amount of time.

Space is a meme, the Earth is flat. Read the bible.

>China is launching space stations and trying to figure out genetic engineering
>Western countries are obsessed with how many genders there are and how we need to accept Islam

Forgot >mfw

>1970s vintage Salyut and skylab tier ripoff
>superpower
yeah no

Whatever.

Burgers (aka german scientists) have reached this decades ago. Try again chink. Your products are shit, your living quality is 3rd world tier and your people are almost as bad as niggers. I don't care if "China will be da next supapowa bruhh". The only reason why their economy is on the rise is because they are about as 100 years behind everyone and have their industrial revolution right now.

Elections are more important right now.

Oh my fucking balls this shit gets my autismo levels rising

It's better than american production

You think any Chinese person reciprocates your naive bullshit about le human race? No. They will just use it to take advantage of you.

operation paperclip we stole those nazi scientist fare and square

Isn't their space station falling towards earth?

since china only can copy the west they will always be a step behind.

I like China and approve of them building shit in space.

But ISS has flights going to it all the time. It's not a big deal. Good for them though.

Not just you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmut_Gröttrup#Soviet_program

Until they won't. They do everything the west can do right now, think of the next step.

>Why is the western media silent about the superpower that China has become?

because chine won't divorce its rocket program from the military to allow cooperation with us and russia.

fuck if the cold warriors can launch rockets together why are the chines so fucking stupid to go it alone.

And that's why I'm trying to learn Chinese. China is clearly the future, if for no other reason than that the Western World seems to have simply given up.

Well fuck you. Chinks are far inferior to Aussies and Brazilians and burgers, they are insect tier and steal and plagiarize. Just fuck you. And space is fake, earth is flat

RAREST
A
R
E
S
T

Don't worry, space is a lie.

Western values mean nothing to them and it's why the future will likely be out of our hands. You think I'm naive or stupid? I'd be happy regardless whoever survives the slow clash of civilizations as long as mankind survives in some manner because at least it's something.

This "China is the future" talk is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Congratulations, you fell for Chinese propaganda ops!

You mean because of the atmospheric drag at LEO?

>its empire
Any Chinese empire has always been just a couple of soulless Chinks at the top with millions of faceless insect like slaves with no personality or abstract thinking ability.

capitalism will grind them into the same homogeneous crap as the rest of us.

they like to think they are crafty and they can flirt with capitalism, they are wrong

its fake like everything else china produces

>I'd be happy regardless whoever survives the slow clash of civilizations as long as mankind survives in some manner because at least it's something.

Why would this make you happy? You have the mindset of a bacterium, not a man. You've sunk totally into materialist triviality.

Careful there ameribro, this pic might trigger your fellow Burgers
>Chinese and Russian astronauts
>Only one american and it's a woman.

They sure do but if they collapse the Japanese will do it

What you said only makes them more scary.

Not flights from the United States or an American company

Maybe. I think it might turn out similarly to Islamic civilizations contact with contemporary capitalism. I'm sure. China will better cope though in long term.

A private company from the US will be flying this within 5 years

Why do you care about China again?

Right, they need to embrace beautiful diversity and democracy! Maybe you should send them postcards of German maternity wards?

> what is Japanese flag

China doesn't cooperate with anyone else.

any proofs?

This desu, I have a friend going to a Chinese college to try to learn their wacky eastern medicine (lol, why?) and they're no better than niggers for the most part. Filthy, stupid people. Shame that the only thing that they didn't copy from whites is their temperament and hygiene.

Most Americans seem to be ignorant of the fact. There are many different religions and ethnicities in China but they are CHINESE FIRST. The US is becoming so racially divided a small stone could shatter our glass walls. A major event on the home front would start looting, and killing eachother while our enemies laughed at us.

is that to scale? that thing would be huge like Saturn V huge

>Le Spacex meme

When they figure out how to put fuel in a rocket, I'll start taking them seriously.

It is? Because everything I buy that says made in China is shitty and always breaks.

>There are many different religions and ethnicities in China but they are CHINESE FIRST

China is 95% Han, and they deal with minorities by moving overwhelming hordes of Han settlers into their territory in order to breed them out of existence or drive them to the margins of society in their own homelands (see: Manchuria and Tibet).

flying into space on while strapped to a metal tube with an exploding bottom is dangerous shit

its really impressive the us managed to do it so often with so few disasters while in full public view.

the ussr had to hide all their failures under propaganda to even pretend

>Launch 1967 Soyuz knockoff.
>Dock it to 1971 Salyut knockoff.
>Look mao, I dids it.

And? Nothing new, we already knew China had space launching capabilities.

It's to scale

China had a launch failure literally the same day as that explosion
The only reason they're not grounded as well is because they have 13 different rocket types

nasaspaceflight.com/2016/09/long-march-4c-apparently-fails-during-gaofen-10-launch/

That's like saying we don't have the ability to make iphones since we contract it out to china.

THEY ARE TAIKONAUTS NOT ASTRONAUTS YOU ASSHAT REEEEEEEE

Lol

What are you?
(Mobile user)

I've never been able to tell if these people were serious or not. I'm betting disinfo agents looking to make actually logical people look nuts.

Good.

They should be triggered.

Space is ours. Manifest Destiny forever.

this

chinks are not and will never be pioneers

> expecting the world to learn your stupid words

Maybe when you land on Mars, faggot. Maybe.

American Samoa.

because america and the USSR went to space fucking decades ago

stealing a bunch of tech and wasting money on doing some shit that people have done before isn't that groundbreaking

people could think freely in Germany before we had a Democracy

Merci

I think it's American Samoa

Well, DO we have the ability to make iPhones anymore? Once factories have been closed long enough expertise is lost forever, and it's not easy to replace.

expertise to what. fill a factory full of robots?

building an iphone is menial shit.

it would take some time to rebuild infrastructure but the us could do it easily if required.

>do shit other countries did half a century ago
>superpower

Building space stations is not special. We just stopped because idiots think it's more important to throw money at Africa for nothing, or enstate safe spaces in universities. China is powerful by virtue of the West sitting in the corner cutting itself while listening to Linkin Park.

Good on them, though. I hope the US and Europe pick up the slack in the space program again.

Every robot on mars is american.

Europe, china, Russia cant figure it out

>But I welcome the competition. This is how the technology advances. This is how we get off this rock.

Sure but is it working ? Is the competition really stimulating us in getting our shit together ?

ESA / NASA have gone to shit since it became more interested in diversity than doing space stuff, at least that's what Peul Kersey says about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJDZq-rlyTI

>SpaceX
>Not just a vain ego boost for a rich cunt.

Suppose you believe in his stupid vaccum tube too.

once you get past the moon remote control becomes almost impossible.

the robots have to do everything on their own, with computers that are slower then your cellphone.

radiation fucks with those electrons.

The one fault of the US space program is the made everything look to easy, its not. Its horribly complex and dangerous

>inferior german scum thinking freely
>elected a fucking nazi

You retards have the biggest inferiority complex in all of Europe.

Just like how Russia in charge of sending supplies to the ISS really got people going to design a newer American Shuttle, right?

Looks like China has reached for that brass ring and rocketed all the way to the 1970s, when space stations were new and exciting.

So basically modern day mongols

Spherecucks BTFO

and every ship ever sent to the outer planets is also American

How can non americans even compete?

They've had 29 successful orbital missions so far, I doubt it's all "just" for a Musk ego boost

the shuttle was a boondoggle from the beginning.

using it as a taxi is a waste, a simple capsule is the better choice for iss travel.

>I doubt it's all "just" for a Musk ego boost
Getting something into orbit is piss easy. That's 1950s tech.