I maybe blue with pointy teeth, but I'm not so different underneath

>I maybe blue with pointy teeth, but I'm not so different underneath.
What did she mean by this?

It means she has a vagina

That she's not really a vampire just a human with a skin condition. She doesn't drink blood, she has no issue at all with sunlight. Can she even turn into a bat, or turn into mist, or hypnotize humans? I bet she doesn't even need to be invited in. She could hop across flowing water and cartwheel over five lines of consecrated salt and barge into a church and eat all the communion wafers and wash it down with holy water.

NOT MUH

>but I'm not so different underneath.
Your kind needs to metabolize blood in order to survive, and have a serious allergy to sunlight, garlic, and the cross. And if some stories are to be believed, some form of OCD. Your entire species has been a historical blight upon society, drinking the blood of many men and women, often to a fatal level. You revile at the holy in a manner not even seen with the most hardcore anti-theists. You are literally a parasitic race on a biological level, shunned from all which brings life to our world.
So yes, you are different underneath.

Having your blood drained or being turned into a mindless thrall is part and parcel of living in modern Europe.

I don't even think she's undead.

So is there going to be an episode where a family of crusaders movie in next door?

Not dieing in sunlight is fine
Keeping all your powers in sunlight is less so.

Do she and her family even have powers?

She's pro-Skub

pink pucci

Came here to post this exact post

>2017
>people still use the "wings on the head" trope when designing a character

>it's a Sup Forums bait thread
>she means diversity reeeeee jew agenda

Happy now OP?

Today's designers were once kids who played too much Darkstalkers.

I know for fact there's been vapirina threads before Sup Forums came to shit them up. Let's just just ignore/not bait them. Okay?

this post is fucking bigoted

delet

relax autismo, they're actually hair shaped like wings

see the strands?

How she keeps them in shape like that? Is it because she is a vampire?

Nah just a metric shitton of gel

Vampire gel?

Yeah... Sure... It's "vampire gel"

They are just trying to pretend people hate immigrants for hteir look, and not their culture and tradition, and how they cost money they will never pay back.
It's obvious and that's the answer you wanted anyway, OP, so don't go all "omg pol is mean", because you brought that one on yourself, retard.

do I see drawfag potential here?

r34 when

Vampire pussy gel?

I wanna hug vampirina.

Give me a vampirina plush already.

you mean "more" rule 34

I do

I'm hard pressed to even call then a species.

The way a typical animal reproduces compared to a vampires requiring to kill and transform it's prey under certain guidelines, that is often a method defined for monsters. In fact some stories tell that the drinking of blood is entirely ceremonial, it can only provide them nourishment though the act of killing so there is no work a round.

It' means that, despite that they are bloodsucking vermin with no regards for human life, you should accept them as an equal to you.

Just like Jews

Fuck you it's cute