Why hasn't Morrison written a big hit recently?

Why hasn't Morrison written a big hit recently?

he's not talented and now just another pretentious punk in a sea of mediocre Image talent who will never hit the big league

remember the circle jerk to save that hacks book? dumb faggot

literately Millar without talent

He wrote Wonder Woman Earth One last year. Volume 2 comes out soon I think.

Also, he's been busy being EIC of Heavy Metal.

Suppose hes still working on arkham asylum-2

I didn't know Sup Forums has Real shills

t. Simeone

>rating morrison
He was only popular because he wrote for big popular names like x-men, batman or superman, they carried his popularity, but he himself is mediocre

t. Benzema

Sometimes I get a mental image of anons finger blasting their assholes as they ejaculate all over their keyboards about how mediocre Morrison is.

well HELLO grant

I appreciate these threads OP, I chuckle everytime

I see his Doom Patrol and Invisibles recommended far more often than any of those

I didn't realize Doom Patrol and Animal Man were big popular names.

Wait, that's Zinedine Zidane, isn't it?

No, it's Billy Zane.

Nah man, it's Arjen Robben

/cosp/ thread?
/cosp/ thread

>He was only popular because he wrote for big popular names like x-men, batman or superman

Well that's how you become popular in the comics world. You ask most comics fans who Seth, Charles Burns and such are and they would consider those literally whos. Popular is being recognized for widely publicized work that not necessarily has to have anything to it.

Because he's overrated. He's had some really good runs, but he's also had a LOT of stinkers.

He only got put on those books BECAUSE he was popular you absolute dumbfuck.

That's like saying John Byrne is only popular because he got put on X-Men and Superman or Tom King is only popular because he's on Batman.

Literally WHO?