"Stop whining. Woman up."

What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

>stop whining
self explanatory
>woman up
be as tough as gogo is, and she looks like a tough woman

It's pretty obvious faggot

OP, I know the word gets thrown a lot on the internet, but are you actually retarded? Because this is a fairly simple thing to understand.

He's still pre-pubescent therefore unable to fully man up. Therefore he can only make the half step forward into woman up for the moment.

I hope this brings clarity.

Chill. Dumb "what did X mean by this?" threads come and go every day. I was just watching Big Hero 6 and thought I'd contribute one of my own for the sheer hell of it.

>she's going to end up using that catchphrase numerous times in the series
I hope the talkback threads are comfy at least. This mediocre movie holds a special place in my heart and fap folders.

I wouldn't consider 14 pre-pubescent.

She wants you to grow a pair.

...Of ovaries.

Ah, but consider this: woman has two more letters than man, and is therefore larger. A synonym for larger is greater. Perhaps what Gogo is attempting to convey is the idea that Hiro must go past simply "manning up" as the phrase goes, and achieve an enlightened state of heroism. After all, if any character were going to bring forth the idea of transcendentalism, it would definitely be Gogo Tamogo.

>This mediocre movie

>Furanari!
>Futanari!
>Futa nareyo!

this

You mean cancerous threads like that happen every day. Fucking kill yourself.

>I wouldn't consider 14 pre-pubescent.
There was an entire scene in the film used to establish he was at the very start of puberty.

Works for me

>taking the Internet this seriously
wew lad

She meant exactly what she meant. Real women have a set of balls.

I will always love pic related for not subverting that expression and saying it's just an expression, of course she can "man up".

American women are mentally ill, insecure, and constantly comparing themselves to men instead of doing what they are good at

Sup Forums would be a lot better if retards didn't make threads "for the sheer hell of it."

It's a mockery of his insecure fledgeling manhood designed to create an angry rejection in order to overcome fear and inhibition through a desire to prove himself to the object of his anger so as to be able to dismiss the mockery as unfounded.
>you afraid?
>look, these girls aren't afraid
>maybe you wanna catch up, little boy
>maybe then, someday, we could talk about manhood

Or she has a trap fetish. That would be cool, too.

With people saying stuff like this
I'm honestly not surprised America is in the grips of a Tranny epidemic

Thank you for this incredible insight which no one has ever shared before. It was certainly worth the cost of bumping a thread that you yourself say Sup Forums would be better off without.

But I saged.

First time on Sup Forums, huh?

>Big Hero 6
>mediocre

Pick one

My girlfriend is a pro feminist and she made an audible sigh whenever "Woman up" was said

so even common audience is sick of the disney's progressiveness.