If Hillary is so evil, why is she not hiring a hitman right now to kill Trump?

If Hillary is so evil, why is she not hiring a hitman right now to kill Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

factsector.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So she doesn't get caught doing so.

BECAUSE IF SHE DOES THEN IT'S OBVIOUS SHE'S EVIL!!
lol drumpftards logic never fails to amaze me

The death of either candidate would cause a massive uprising. Besides, its hard to assassinate someone being protected by the secret service.

Shes tried already.

factsector.com/deceased-fbi-agent-found/

Because it would created too much suspicion since both of them are the most popular candidates.

Go die in an earthquake you stupid wop.

Because Hillary herself handpicked Trump to run against her because only a buffoon like him could make Shillary look good.

>2016
>not knowing the election is rigged as fuck

I can't wait until you retards leave this board in a few weeks.

Because Pence would roll her in the elections hands down, atleast with Trump (hes gonna win tbqh senpai) she could try to win.

>Oops, my opponent just died. I don't have nothing to do with it. Nope. Don't look at me.

OK so why doesn't Hillary fake her own death so that everyone accuses Trump of killing her?

You're all full of shit.

It would put his 'messages' under more scrutiny by the public. Physical assassinations seem to have a Streisand effect, whereas character assassinations are generally more effective tools of silence.

Yes, it's not like people will then instantly think SHE is the one who hired a hitman.

retard

Hillary has lust for power
How can she rule if she's pretending to be dead?

A FUCKING LEAF

>denial

go back to plebbit you fucking bandwagoning retard

read
>T-Trump is going to m-make America great again
>all of my problems are going to be fixed soon
>y-you'll see ;_;

El Em Ay Oh ing @ your lyfe

It's not funny when the leaf says something sensible baitman

Why don't other democrats kill her and replace her to gain the sympathy of people and rallying them against Trump?

YOU HAVE NO ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION BECAUSE YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT

his whole argument is "if you kill your enemies you win"

This. This was the strangest story of the summer, but it got buried for obvious reasons.

>hillary fakes death
>plants evidence on trump
>trump gets arested
>johnson becomes president and declares war on the gangster al eppo and ben ghazi

Because Trump can't win anyway because your vote doesn't fucking matter?

>haha why don't they put this shitty plan I have orchestrated in my head into action ur so full of shit lol

Your plan fucking sucks.

She is.

she will if he wins

Because martyrdom would only make Trump more powerful than ever.

the reason she hasn't called you is because you aren't really as good as you think you are

You could get away with such a thing back then because all information was controlled and you just had to beleive whatever you were told but because of the internet everything you do can't be hidden and eventually comes to light

shes going to wait until hes in office (if she cant rig herself into it) and assassinate him then, get it blamed on russians, and run things from behind the scenes from her long planned mole in the election: pence.

mark my words pol

Why would they hire when they have their own operatives. Did you forget her bosses?

/thread

If Hillary loses there will be the same amount of riots as if she was killed.