Would you root for a cute viking chick with vitiligo?

Viking Tales time
dailymotion.com/video/x606hfc

Other urls found in this thread:

regularcapital.com/2017/09/cartoon-network-latin-america-greenlights-viking-tales-animated-shorts-series/
news.com.au/technology/science/archaeology/famous-viking-warrior-burial-revealed-to-be-that-of-a-woman/news-story/7c1a4c0053f4cc167676af1bcffa5e37
youtube.com/watch?v=80WiLgCu0YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks like a black chick with vitiligo to me, not a viking.

>tumblr nose
>Pink dyke cut brown chick

Wouldn't even be worth responding to if it wasn't a fucking physical book

Well, it's a cartoon about vikings, so

I'll start dumping pictures from the booklet video.

The story

The MC, Reidar

>Name your son Reider
>He doesn't want to raid

Truly Odin is of foul temperament and cruel of jest.

New Rolf coming in to CN, he is cute

You've already seen this page.
Little Giant called Markku

Group shot

>You can bet it
Don't you mean "You can bet on it"?

god this looks awful, why the fuck are you even posting this, nobody wants to see this, man.

>nigger Vikings

All kinds of monsters and loot and shit

Because it is a short that will get released by CN Mexico so you'll see it sooner or later around here, similar to the Villainous situation.

I should've been more specific, it will be a series of multiple shorts.

regularcapital.com/2017/09/cartoon-network-latin-america-greenlights-viking-tales-animated-shorts-series/

Realms and shit, I think they have red noses and ears because it's really cold there, but then why the fuck do they dress like that then.

A map that looks like complete garbage.

A viking ship, we One Piece now. That's all.

I don't know what the fuck those proportions are.

Is it gay that I want to suck on his tits? I think I could get some serious sustenance ou of them.

>Salami nipples
Did rcdart make this?

Might be cool.

Is this a fetish I've never known about or what

>that shit tier writing and the horrendous style
I fucking hope that this never gets picked up. It's literally another early adventure time clone, but with a vikings and diversity skin slapped on

I have seen far too many shows that have the same premise, which is just basically a literal adventure time clone

this has to be the worst case of cal arts and tumblr I've ever seen.

how can you know the writing is shit when it isn't even out yet?

But it's made by Mexicans.

So was California.

If you really look at the story, you can easily know that it's going to be another boring adventure story that's just all fun and funny and lol so random bullcrap. Just fucking look at most adventure cartoons today, they often feature the very same thing and concept.

The style itself makes it even more obvious.

I can already imagine it having another incompetent, "funny" villain and the fact that the girl is another mary sue, and the main boys being total idiots and comic fodder.

I don't see the problem, it's a cartoon for kids

>It makes Sup Forums triggered
Based.
I'll make sure to buy merch as soon as they start selling.

It's even more annoying by the fact that I'm aware that most cartoons are starting to use this same particular idea. This goes on to show that they aren't trying to stand out, but choose to be lazy. Shows that have interesting ideas that try to make the whole world and characters stand out from the rest of the landscape. The same could be said for the style.

If they're fucking advertising for a ploit to be picked up by networks, then they should just fucking attempt in standing out overall, rather than just shoving in a token girl character in a misguided way of standing out.

I'm aware by the fact that cartoons are for kids. But just fucking look at CN's quality dropping down because of their addiction to these kinds of shows. It doesn't even help by the fact that they're using the same style and premise. Even the cartoons from 00's and before are much more diverse than what we got in 10's in overall.

>and the bara community goes wild!

Hopefully it reaches that point, so far we don't even have Villainous merch and that was super hyped up.

how many adventure cartoons does CN even fucking have, it's not like the network is overflowing with them, chill dude

>Steal people's hearts
Romance vikings?

So, is this some sort of pitch that will become a full series if it's popular?

What the fuck is with vitiligo fetishism?

Probably, I think it's pretty much the same as it was with Villainous, if it gets enough attention and hype, it'll probably go further.

Grímnir's lip-streams spilled out from the realm of Vanaheimr, when a man scarred the marking-fence not with a blade but with words. Was he truly a man? The listeners valued these words not, thinking them the spear-shy whisperings of a mere teacher of clerics, but I knew them for the fruit of the wyrm's nest.

>Pixie cut nigger Vikangz

Hilarious.

>Ugly blobby designs
>Colour pallete that looks like vomit at a rave

>Pixie cut nigger Vikangz with Vitiligo
Fixed that for you

remember, it's bad to make culture appropriation of Japanese clothing, but this massacre is "brave"

>vitiligo

You mean blámaðr ("blue man"), which Vikings did encounter (and enslave).

>Black
>Vitiligo
>Purple side-shaved hair
>"I might be a lady, but I'm the toughest viking around here"
>"Sassy mouth"
This is awful.

By Vingthor's Hammer!
Either you are a lady, or you are a viking!
Either you are part of European nobility in the Christian feudal system, or you are a Norse seafarer and raider.
Neither group would be known to sport many people with spotty dark skin, but not specifically closed to such, so you better be the toughest fucker around if you want anyone to follow your orders.

an unicorn rainbow with a laser rainbow how original

>vitiligo
Why is this shit popular with tumblr?

I just noticed that the booklet has the final versions of the concept and character designs.

This is the idea that won the 2016 Pixalatl contest.

And the booklet is what CN decided to go for when they picked the series up, they got rid of the skinny blue dude and replaced him with the black chick. Reidar's penis pendant was also changed.

So CN forced this change. CN IS LITERALLY RUN BY TUMBLR

>vikings
>they're neither raiders or traders
>only one of them is wearing a single article of clothing that a viking might have worn (Rolf's wolf head)
>none of them are using viking weapons
>there are as many women as there are people with beards
>there are as many black people as there are blondes
>out of four names, none are old norse; 2 are modern Norwegian and 2 are modern Finnish, one of which is derived from a Latin name

I guess they do have a longship, but, what is even the point of claiming that these characters are vikings? Just to cash in on the History Channel show?

There's a growing number of people that believe white people are literally genetically degenerated niggers, and they push the idea that they come from vitiligo and albino nignogs and are thus a disease so it's ok to want it eradicated.

The weirdest shit for me is that it's always "brown with pink hair", like they actually follow that chart or something

this looks like tumblr vomit
also
>black chick with cancerous skin meme
>viking
literally fuck off.
However you can also be a troll and made this thread to b8 people...i salute you if this so

What makes you so happy to post this in every shit cartoon thread? You take pride at being exposed as mentally ill?

CN literally replaced one of the male characters with this tumblr mascot.
And this is legit, it will happen.

viking + generic tumblr character

She looks so out of place.

Yeah, if you're gonna have a black girl live in vikingville, it makes way more sense for her to bleach her hair in an attempt to fit in.

>how can you know the writing is shit when it isn't even out yet?

She is out of place because CN forced the creators to change one of the male characters into a black tumblr mascot.

I see, so words have no meaning any more?

Alright, check this out. Here's a picture of some vikings.

>She is out of place because CN forced the creators to change one of the male characters into a black tumblr mascot.
>CN literally replaced one of the male characters with this tumblr mascot.
>And this is legit, it will happen.
kek
im out of words...ugh...

Reminder that you can't complain about female Viking warriors because they had women warlords.
news.com.au/technology/science/archaeology/famous-viking-warrior-burial-revealed-to-be-that-of-a-woman/news-story/7c1a4c0053f4cc167676af1bcffa5e37

Bet they didn't have pink hair and vitiligo

Let's look at the bright side, the animation studio behind this is pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=80WiLgCu0YA

They probably didn't speak English either.

Well, you pick up a word or two when raping monk ass all summer long.

There is no fucking hierarchy in which Vikings bullied each others for not raiding. Raiding was a fucking necessary evil to survive in the Scandinavian north where the winters were too harsh and long to have proper agriculture and taking the gold of others in order to afford food was how you survived.

In the other half of the year they farmed and traded. In fact, the Vikings had a larger role as traders as they did raiders and invaders until the successful invasion of England in 865.
This horrible abortion of a cartoon show is not only a misrepresentation of a very interesting historical period, it's downright revisionism.

This is the exact same as making a show full of black guys with wooden dishes in their lips riding rainbow tigers and calling it "Nubian Tales", and making one of the characters a white woman. People would scream cultural appropriation until their faces went blue, and the point is that this is genuinely the same fucking thing in reverse. Pure inexcusable cultural appropriation, but in the never-ending cosmic hypocrisy of these fucking rejects it apparently can't be, because Vikings were white (some of them, apparently.)

So call them anything else. Call it Fagbarians, Gay Brawlers, Leatherbears, whatever would be more suited, but what the fuck is the point of basing your horrible new SJW cartoon on a historical period and people if you're going to purposely misrepresent every single fucking thing about both AND come up with a tedious background that presents the average 8th century norseman as evil? What is the god damn point, other than attempting to revise and erase history and make Vikings look like a bunch of giant pizza-nippled homosexuals riding the obligatory generic tumblr rainbow unicorns?

And you know what, yes. I am genuinely mad. It's such a provocative and pretentious display of hypocrisy and the "it's okay when we do it" mentality that infests the major studios and networks that it might make a sane person vomit.

user, it was already tumblr when they received it.

You're right, it should be historically accurate like all other children's cartoons.

You know what, now that I think about it they did the same with Villainous. There was no female character until CN greenlit the shorts.

this cartoon looks shit but you're being retarded, you might as well complain how to train your dragon isn't historically accurate either.

1. This is not for children. It's for adult homosexuals with gay bear fetishes.
2. Vikings were real people, a real culture. Adventure Time is not about real people or real culture, and that is on purpose.

It seriously seems like the mentally handicapped who came up with this shit might not have known that Vikings were real. They genuinely think it's a blanket term like barbarian or warrior.

>This is not for children. It's for adult homosexuals with gay bear fetishes.
You have destroyed your own brain my friend. Good luck out there.

I did, you mouth breathing retard.
And neither of the films were even good.

You telling me SU does distort the history of the Gem War?
Have you ever touched a history book?

>gem wars
Excuse me, but just how familiar are you with the gear wars?

>I am gonna give my hard earned cash to this big corporation just to spite some bozos on a website
Literally tumblr.

Don't forget to buy milkshakes as well.

Old Norse (especially the Danish dialects) and Anglo-Saxon were pretty close languages in the viking age. They probably wouldn't have too much trouble communicating.

What other children's cartoons claim to deal with a historical people? The only one I can think of is HttyD, which is, again, vikings.

I'm not that user and I'm not that familiar with tumblr culture, are milshakes a meme there?

>I did, you mouth breathing retard.

i was giving you the benefit of the doubt by assuming you weren't a total moron.

This shit is in bad taste and looks horrible.
I can't even guess if the giant marshmallow homosexuals will have generic American accents or forced Swedish Chef accents, but the negro woman will definitely be voiced by a 20-something American womanchild no matter what.

Nothing you do, think or say matters to anyone.

>Helmi
BURJO PORA :D FINNISH NEGROID VIKING :D

>Helmi

One google later

Helmi is a feminine given name. In Estonian and Finnish the name means pearl or bead. The name is derived from the Proto-Baltic-Finnic *helmes, or 'amber'[1].

In Finland, Helmi is also used as a short form of the name Vilhelmiina or Vilhelmina.[2] The name was the 10th most popular name for baby girls born in Finland in 2007.[3]

>What other children's cartoons claim to deal with a historical people? The only one I can think of is HttyD, which is, again, vikings.
>he actually thinks vikings were real

lmao, vikings are like pirates and wizards. they never really existed... they are made up fictional creations
have fun being offended on behalf of imaginary people

Fuck me really? I didn't realize Norway was fictional

the absolute fucking state of GenZ, everyone.
Don't send your kids to college. Just don't.

So the Romans Didn't massacre a bunch of people?
I thought that that was kind of the classical base study on why tyranny is a bad thing.

Huh, guess it isn't bad if it wasn't real.

>taking that post at face value
Maybe if you go to college you won't end up being a literal retard.

Nah, Noway is real, but "vikings" were just a mass delusion shared by all of Europe, the near east, north Africa, Greenland and parts of Canada.
Probably just the time traveling Jews covering up another one of their schemes with chemtrails.

>Norway
>Vikings
90% modern branding. Wouldn't trust those gutless oilniggers to navigate a snekkja down a straight canal.

How else is there to take it? Norwegians got on boats and went out and raided places. That's what a viking was. How exactly are they made up?

Would this same shit fly if it was with Zulu Warriors instead?

White people don't have a culture, though

user he was joking.

Well, Norwegians were more about open sea in knorrs. For canals and rivers you want the Swedes and Rus, generally.

Time to update her profile

>Black
>Has Vitiligo
>Has a purpleish pixie cut, shaved on one side
>Has a smug sidemouth
>Tumblr nose and ears
>Has makeup eyebrows
>Is sassy
>Thinks she's the strongest
>Is Finnish
>Was originally a male skinny fuckboi character, but CN decided to get rid of him and bring her in
>Oh and she's a viking, not that important

No. That's an entirely different period.