This Trump Stuff Has Gone To Far For me

So I am a African immigrant from Somali. My father was a Charter Accountant for an oil company and paid for me to go to University in Canada at Queens and I liked it here so much I chose to become a legal immigrant. I used to like Trump but something just happened that made me dislike him.

>Be me
>Riding bike on narrow street
>Car opens door
>I crash right into the door and flip off my bike.
>Guy gets out of the car and goes "The fuck you blind?"
>Next thing I know all his friends are coming out of the house he parked near and surround me
>I say "Me? You opened the door and don't look out!"
>He says "You wrecked my fucking door!"
>I say "You did this to your own door! You open the door and don't look at all, look at my fucking bike!"
>The guy who owns the car said "Fuck you nigger!"
>I respond "I am not a nigger, I am from Somalia and I go to school and I work, no not call me a nigger!"
>The racist then replies "Oh so you're some terrorist piece of shit!"
>His friend replies "Get out of the way motherfucker you're in the wrong neighborhood" and then starts hitting me
>Next thing I know all five of them are beating me up and I am left there crying
>They then grab my bike and throw in just as a car is going by so the car runs over my bike and wrecks it. The car sees the gang and keeps driving
>Just as they are leaving they yell "Make America Great Again Freak!"

I then reported it to the police but nothing happened yet. Trumps racism is literally making my life hell in a completely different country. This has gone too far. If you aren't white you should understand exactly what I am saying. Trump may not be racist but he's making it ok to be racist and that can't happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE
youtube.com/watch?v=eDDixd7McCs
youtube.com/watch?v=aKbN8_exfhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol try harder next time shill

I feel sorry for you and assure you, not everyone goes full racist-retard in these troubled times.

That sucks user I'm sorry
I'm all for a critical discussion about immigrants and refugees but I don't support personal harassment of any kind of person

Gtfo nigger

Fuck off nigger, go back to your own country.

tl;dr

There are other platforms more conducive to blog posts than Sup Forums I hope you know

Just a bit of research showed me Trumps parents were both in the KKK, how can I respect him?

Thanks, glad you're not like the others but almost everyone besides the German guy is saying "GTFO nigger" in the thread

people might say nasty shit here, but at the end of the day, you are free to post what you want, and that the worst anyone can do is meme at you

Wow! you could be a writer in Hollywood because that's the type of made up racist white on black scenarios they just love.

>I am not a nigger, I am from Somalia
1/10 bait

lol

Ill take things that never happened for 500

You add nothing to the world. Go back to your mud country. White people dont eant to babysit you

Are you honestly deying that shit like this happens?

How can you blame trump for this, has he said, fuck niggers, fuck black people or anything of the sort? People who are already racist will take pretty much anything as an excuse to act the way they want. Don't be a moron, you're just adding to the idiots. What if in 2008, the same situation happened and they said "can we beat up blacks? YES WE CAN!" would it be because of obama's racism.

>Somalia is in West Africa
Ok you're a troll, enjoy your ban

You have to go back.

How about you get the fuck back to your country in Europe? Go back so you don't have the real men to babysit you. Fuck off

>read whole post
>see flag

almost got me there leaf

Yes I am Chang Mohammed

Faggot! Kill yourself.
Germans are cancer!

Because Trump was raised by two parents in the KKK, he basically is giving his supporters the ok sign that it is ok to say what you want because it's not politically correct

Maybe you should take a look at yourself and see what happens when Somalians run the neighbourhood

What you got is a fraction of what your kind do to others

>Riding bike
What's the matter, couldn't figure out how to steal a car?

You have to go back.

>im sorry

Why are you sorry, extreme faggot? You do not represent anyone but yourself. Go fuck a corpse.

No, you have no clue what you're talking about. Hate speech has been illegal for a very long time, has nothing to do with political correctness. I could be raised by hitler and hitlers gay clone twitler, means absolutely nothing about what i believe, and it doesn't magically mean i've said anything to promote racism. Troll?

You're fucking disgusting

I lived in Somalia for many years nothing bad happened to me. People were nice even the disadvantaged ones.

I dont need a babysitter, nigger! It is only the fucking stupid niggers that need whitey to show them how to wipe their asses. Soon, you niggers will hang from trees!!!

Trump said he loved his parents who were KKK

You just don't have to respect Trump.
This man doesn't have any integrity and dignity at all.

I agree with the statement of this user . No one deserves to be treated like this. Never.

Maybe if leafs didn't spend all day your lapping as oppressed minorities your economy would be worth something and your currency could actual buy goods without the need of wheel barrels.

youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE

GABBAGOOL

CARMELLA

lol someone's been watching the final season of The Sopranos

>I lived in Somalia for many years nothing bad happened to me. People were nice even the disadvantaged ones.
So why not go back there if it was so great?

You do you needed the slave labour of black Africans to build America.

>Immigrant

I think you meant to say: "coward"

You should blame the bad behaviour of your fellow somalis for this.

OP, read my post very carefully.

I'm an ameriblack. Trumps racist supporters and Hillary's cucks are what we call useful idiots. They're the low IQ bunch that are easily swayed by emotion and galvanized by hate.

Unfortunately for you and I, this is a majority of both candidates bases, which leads me to the conclusion that the entire election is a sham.

Hilary won this in 08'. Now what can you do? Take comfort I the fact that you aren't retarded and ironically a lot smarter that the people who would call you nigger.

If you need more proof of what I'm saying look at this thread, it's like they mark themselves as retarded for you so you don't even have to finish reading their posts.

So what? You have no clue how he was raised. They could have said absolutely nothing to him. If i loved my murderous jew-hating parents because they raised me, fed me, sheltered me, does that make me a murderous jew hater too? People are abused horribly by their parents and still will say they "love them". You aren't giving people a very positive picture of the bi-product of somalian culture.

If he became a legal immigrant, does that mean he was an illegal immigrant while he was in Canada up to that point?

This is literally a scene taken from the Sopranos.

I am surprised so many americans fell for it. Get good burgermen.

I wanted to refrain from fapping today, OP...

What are you talking about

No I never seen that before what is Soprano?

Just kill yourself you fucking nigger

>Posting from Canada
>Implying this is even real
Nice role play

>flip off my bike.
Why? Your bike didn't do anything to you, it doesn't deserve your ire.

It's time for you to leave you

Because I like the whole tempo of Toronto the big screens everywhere the parties the women are really hot and stuff like that

Your ancestors were immigrants to you coward.

This is a scene from the sopranos....you fucking fags stop replying to these posts

>managed to study in canada with this piss-poor level of english reading comprehension

You can't just take a great scene from the Sopranos and change around a few parts and say it's a true story.

>ficki ficki

yeah, this guy gets it.

Ok but Trump himself is racist his parents were in the KKK

>all these people taking the bait
reddit needs to leave

>CTR literally word for word steals a plot from an episode of The Sopranos and tries to use it as bait to make people hate trump
Why the fuck would trump supporters be in Canada anyways? This shit's hilarious OP.

Unlike the backward culture you come from, we don't punish the son for the sins of the father in the western world.

>So I am a African immigrant from Somali.
>checked flag
Stopped reading there

Canadian Universities have low standards even lower than Somali Universities doesn't change the fact that I am smart

>things that absolutely, 100% positively happened

Piss of leaf-nigger.

> Leaf flag
> Claims people said make America great again to him

Fuck off

It's true, every day I thank niggers for building my cotton house and inventing the cotton car and laying the cotton cables that bring me Africa's finest product, the Internet. It is truly astounding that every useful thing, including the English language and the white people, that makes America great was brought to us by illiterate jungle monkeys that made up 10-15% of the population and 50% of the violent criminals. If we had not stolen their ancient pyramid tech, imagine the kind of basketball shoes and ooga booga music and rape stats we could have.

All Trump supporters are either born in Canada or in Canada

Fake and gay.

Many africans are savages but OP literally did nothing wrong according to his story and those people should be in jail if what he says is true, and I don't really doubt him even though I can't really imagine anyone acting like that

>2016
>watching the electric Talmud

my sides are now finished

This is from a Mafia movie. Sopranos maybe tho I'm not sure. I am sure that I've seen this on a screen tho.

How is this thead still up? This never happened and the leaf is a shitposting role playing cunt. Fuck off.

>All Trump supporters are either born in Canada or in Canada
Your post makes no sense.

>Damage control
>n-no your parents don't influence your life

>all these people never watched the Sopranos

>Queens
>not supporting Trump

Wow, you mean the most libtard school in the world is for Hillary? Gtfo out of my school and stop raping girls at Stages

lol get wrecked nigger

>cotton car
Yeah sure buddy sure

Isn't Somalia in East Africa, though?

Queens is the most Conservative School in North America dumbass. I am a Conservative but a NeverTrump Conservative.

Yes I was showing the troll how dumb he was.

>a NeverTrump Conservative
Ah, I see. You can just use the word 'cuck' for that, it's shorter.

Where do I get one of those sweet hoodies?

It'd be perfect for these chilly fall days.

Nice Sopranos copypasta.

You are full of shit. Watch the Sopranos much? Somalis create nothing but problems in the West. Name one non-leeching somali immigrant.

I am not a cuck. You see I am a true Conservative which means I believe in principal over party. All the true Conservatives are voting Clinton both Bushes are. Only Rudy Guiliana is voting Trump because he is a traitor to Conservatism.

>So I am a African immigrant from Somali.
>Canadian flag
Toronto needs it's own flag already

Me. I work my ass off and pay taxes.

It does

>most conservative school in North America
>Queens

Dude, Queens has changed. You have no idea how bad its gotten in the past year or two.

The schools injun association and other students went on tirades against halloween because of mexican day of the dead cultural appropriation. Its funny because the school is so largely white that there are barely any minorities to insult here. White people care more about minority feelings than minorities themselves.

trumps racism wouldn't exist if people like you didn't take advantage of migration that everyone knows should've been ended decades ago.

THE FUCKING SOPRANOS

I never heard of a mugger paying taxes on his income before.

Cucky cucky cuck cuck cuck

FUCK YOU OP

Idiot.

Wonder what would happen to a white person

Of course they wouldn't attack you

Your one of them

did you go all the way back to Canada to make this post?

Try harder leaf

No. I would deny your story happened.

I hope you were on the passenger side because there is nothing worse than bike douches on the road.

Quoting a scene from the sopranos, nice try shill.