Are you fuckers ready for a return to the classic Teen Titans next week?

Are you fuckers ready for a return to the classic Teen Titans next week?

>Ready for all the "hurr-hurr Garfield is a cuck who made friends with his bull" meaning that will happen because that's the only thing about OG beastboy thanks to Wolfman
Yaaaaaaaay I'm trembling with anticipation.

I don't watch TTG, so I don't really care

>Superfriends TT
Only is Burt Ward is Robin

This cartoon almost happened in the 80s minus Cyborg who already was in Superfriends.

>Are you fuckers ready for a return to the classic Teen Titans next week?
No. Because I didn't know about it. But now I do and I'm looking forward to it. Thanks bro.

that's not starfire's real outfit, cowards!

Starfire looks like a niggra

Wtf?

Yeah she's wearing way too much clothing

Who the fuck is the guy on the left?

That's robin. I'm kinda surprised you don't know who that is.

Sad that the 80s titans cartoon never existed.

I would loved to see 80s raven in action

>Cyborg who already was in Superfriends
really??

So him joining the league is not a new thing, huh?

Synergy

That's Cyborg

this is in TTG?

Fuck off you backwards racist bitch

Grow up son.

I'm not a fucker.

Yeah, Cyborg being in a main leaguer now is down to Geoff Johns' nostalgia.

InCel or MGTOW?

both

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT THE COMICS?

You mean the right?
Protector was created for some anti-drug comic that Robin was't cleared for due to some copyright/licensing concerns.

When they were planning a NTT cartoon they couldn't use Robin for similar reasons so they brought him back again.

Oh, I get it. People wanted the original and TTG gave them what they wanted.

Yep.

No, it'd have to be whoever's voicing Shaggy these days. Burt Ward only voiced Robin in the New Adventures of Batman.

Pretty much this Protector/Jason Hart was actually created to replace Robin in a PSA comic due to conflicting ownership of his character by two different companies; his debut issue was sponsored by Keebler, but Robin's character likeness was licensed by Nabisco.

The reason he was used in the planned cartoon was because Robin at the time was being used by the Superfriends.

Raven and Starfire are hot as hell, Robin and Cyborg look stupid desu senpaitachi

But only Robin was in the absolute OG Teen Titans team unless you meant the 80s team.

I'm glad kids get to know the Titans other costumes thanks to this episode.

What's with the random whiteout?

It's probably meant to spite people but i hope it becomes their most popular episode or something

Damn Starfire really is a Niggra

Starfire was created by a puerto rican artist from the south bronx. Starfire is space-spanish and thicc.

Who coined "nigra". I've heard people use negress, but always in racist context.

Starfire is obviously coded white.

Miss Hilly from The Help

watch it

Thems some fighting words boy.

>animating 80s character styles with flash.

it will suck, hard!

"teen" titans

It's ridiculous just how much shit the original cartoon got for the perceived immaturity of making them teenagers. You know, it's not like it's in the title or anything...

That's pretty much every comic character except maybe Asians and Storm.

thechnically, arent these classic titans 'The NEW Titans' instead of Teen Titans?

Wrong. Burt voiced Robin in animated movie "Return of the Caped Crusaders" from last year and will reprise his role for next years sequel.

>to spite people

I don't think they make episodes specifically to spite you, autist.

I feel like I'm the only Donna fan (besides Wolfman)

You do realize a great deal of episodes in TTG have parts that mock people who want old teen titans back, right?
The fact they are now making a "classic teen titans" joke is just the next part in all of that.
Also I'm not even one of those people who whines about the new teen titan stuff it's just pretty obvious what they are doing here.

I know, I was specifically just talking about the 70's TV shows that this is riffing on. Robin was voiced by Kasey Kasem in Super Friends.

Scott Menville (Robin) voiced Shaggy in one of the Scooby series. So we've come full circle.

It's TTGO's latest way of being mad at critics. Now they're reacting to people who say "the original cartoon was better" by making a big deal about how the previous Teen Titans cartoon wasn't the very, very first version of the Teen Titans.

It might as well have been the first iteration of the franchise for all that the original comics actually matter nowadays.