Post changes Japan would make to a cartoon if adapted into an anime

Post changes Japan would make to a cartoon if adapted into an anime.

Johnny Bravo
>Suzy would be in her teens
>Romance arc between her and Johnny
>A lot more sexually awkward jokes with Johnny and girls calling him a pervert

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bLgweWRX5WQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/search?q=#TOONMIX&lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=HGeP3CoxypY
youtu.be/5LShtscR588
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>EEnE
>eddy founds a billion dollar doomsday cult with anime and magazine ads
>purchases a broken russian HIND and an old metal factory for mass-producing AK's
>forces DD to head a team of sucker nerds to cook up chemical warfare weapons to mass murder without harming the sweet sweet jawbreakers, or money.
>thrown in prison after a failed attack and goes mad in jail: having only plank to keep him company in the long days of isolation

>Adventure Time
Finn get's the harem that he's deserved for a long ass time

>Adventure time
Turned into Shounen Anime #8095023740928301984032184029482039843209

>implying Japan wouldn't keep Suzy as a loli but give her boobs and ass
Oh child

Sometimes I wonder how many people are aware that the Aum Shinrikyo cult still alive and even partioned into Aleph and Kimi no Wa ok no its actually Hikari no Wa but close enough

With how much they have tried to sanitize for a few years media because the Olympics and shit, I wouldnt be suprised they keep it relative "safe" and made her a 16 y.o JK

I don't even know what the fuck your just said dude. English

That actually sounds really adorable and I kinda want to see it now.

the last two things kinda happened on the show though

Meh, doomsday cults are a dime a dozen, half of the congergation is probably authorities anyway.

Let's not fool ourselves here.

If left up to japan they'd give Johnny a harem and then make him a "dense motherfucker". Then it's just a typical slap stick after that.

Harem Anime is one of the greatest cancers upon creativity, followed by Isekai and Shonen.

If that were an anime, Mama would look hot, Karl would be more obviously gay, and Suzy would have already won the BravoBall on account of the fact she's the only real contender.

Still better than what AT ended up being.

Christian atomic terrorists grom 1990s japan.

>Christian
Are you fucking retarded?

>Unlce Grandpa turns into a cute shota
>Tiger becomes brown /ss/ bait
>Mr. Gus and Pizza Steve panders to the fujo audience

I'd watch it

I shouldn't want this.
I Shouldn't.. Fucking.. Want this.

...Why do I want this.

Megas XLR
>Coop is slimmed down
>More Kiva fanservice
>Megas gets upgrades throughout the show
>Megas ends up doing some crazy as shit by the end.

>coop slimmed down
>not knowing the bara Japan is capable of

Ben ten
Fights last way longer and are dragged out forever, Ben's discovery of new abilities on his Omniteix stays because what is a a shonen without ridiculous levels of powercreep, max is either turned into a boisterous old pervert or a stoic stonefaced old man with chiseled abs despite his age and a deep booming voice, because those are the only kinds of old men to exist in Anime, and BenXGwen becomes the canon becuase Nips do not give a shit. Oh, and 50/50 chance of Kevin's redemption actually being well done and him being a fun character with more motivations to stick around in the beginning besides "I have the hits for Gwen" or becoming a FUCKING SASUKE tier Edgelord.

Max with abs is the only way to go.

Pops would be a wise, old, eccentric martial artist.

And he'd be an old pervert who would be successful with all the ladies that Johnny fails at. He'd probably replace Johnny's martial arts teacher altogether.

>Christian atomic
They arent Christian nor atomic
They made/used Sarin

also max is voiced by Chris Sabat in the dub.

>PPG

now turn anime titles into western shows

>Nichibros is Beavis and Butthead but without music video critique

>Donny Osmond becomes a regular character, voiced by Donny Osmond, who still speaks English but everyone understands him anyways

Best Girl

The Yotsuba&! manga is adapted into a cartoon series by Craig McCracken. Nothing substantial is changed, just some minor details to make it set in america.

It's just pure comfiness, slice-of-life.

>comfy slice of life will never make a comeback because autistic manchildren are the main cartoon market now

I think you mean "toddlers who haven't heard of the Internet" at the main market now. As an Autistic manchild, I would love some slice-of-life comfiness.

Monsters ravage the land, but almost worse, unscrupulous humans sometimes dress up as the monsters and chase away normal, law-abiding humans. Only a small group of extraordinary teenagers can pierce the lies and determines which monsters are real and need slaying, and which monsters are lies and need to be taken into custody for the police.

Fred-sama, not Freddy, is now the protagonist, and his ascot is the front piece of a cape wrapped around his shoulders, a came that molds into his long, scruffy hair to make the two indistinguishable from behind. He's dedicated his life to combat and become a master of martial arts and trapmaking. Brave, determined, and kind, Fred-sama's only weakness is that he cares too much about his friends.

Velma-chan is his childhood friend. The very picture of a polite, well-mannered lady, Velma is almost ashamed of her intelligence and prefers to remain quiet and in the background wearing her trademark orange dress. This works against her, however, because her lack of assertiveness has allowed Daphne to edge in on Fred, who doesn't yet see her as a potential love interest and rather thinks of her as a sister. In combat, Velma uses magic.

Daphne-san is Fred's newest friend. Bold, energetic, and slightly sultry, Daphne pretends to have no interest in Fred but is secretly in love with him, and has no problem bopping him on the head when he tries to get her to notice him. Daphne is also a martial artist, though she's not as good as Fred.

Shaggy-san is half-American to explain why he's so lazy and cowardly. Shaggy's parents were killed by a real monster, leaving him with nothing except his dog, Scooby. Even though he can barely hold himself together, Shaggy begs to come along and prove himself, and has mastered the art of the Scooby Snack: during duress, Shaggy can eat one of these hallucinogenic snacks and gain superpowers that surpass Fred's skills, but they leave him so woozy that he thinks his dog can talk.

The car is now a speedboat.

I want this so much it hurts.

Gravity Falls is now a wacky slice-of-life comedy about the tender romance between Mabel and Bill. Also true in Korea.

youtube.com/watch?v=bLgweWRX5WQ&feature=youtu.be

>I unironically want this

kek

Please explain how shounen kills creativity

Congratulations, Bojack, you have severe and crippling depression!

>Post changes Japan would make to a cartoon if adapted into an anime.

Star vs. the Forces of Evil
>exactly the same

agree about harem and isekai, but shonens can be quite good (they just usually aren't)

Just a related topic, but did anyone get anything from Toon Mix? A huge western animation focused con in Japan I think. it looks like there was a ton of stuff.

twitter.com/search?q=#TOONMIX&lang=en

There'd be wayyyy more "Marco walks into Star's room while she's changing" scenes.

>teen suzie
>not loli suzie
i thought you said japan

so much south park

>Gumball
Anime by Sunrise.
Most characters stay in their original forms, no humanization/gijinka shit. Animation becomes more fluid and lines for characters are thinner. 3D characters look like cheap CG Anime and the live-action backgrounds are taken but mostly unedited. Lighting stays the same but some places are cleaned up.
Humor is basically just Keroro X Gintama X Doraemon, and the episodes are basically like a bunch of other Sunrise shows (Gundam, Inuyasha, Bebop, Live)

TL;DR Not that different. Just by a new studio with some anime shit thrown in.

then every cartoon would only have 2 seasons with a pachinko machine as the 3rd one

>lapis waifu body pillow

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR

uuuhhhh

>Body pillow
That's a doujin you fuck.

>all this reverse weeb merch posting

Sasuke has an excuse for his edge.

though i think that is indeed apparently one of many r18 jaspis rape doujin from the con it would definitely make a good body pillow too. hell maybe there is one there's a fuckton of su and of lapis. guess the nips like lapis.

KUYASHII

No he doesn't. A sob story doesn't mean you have the right to act like a faggot.

>body pillow
My normalfag detector is all off the charts!

Wrong.
>Trapco is more common
>Janna is added to the harem
>Fights made longer, art style changed
>More star getting NTR'd

it's like peering into a strange alternate universe
anyway if you want to know as the op asked what the nips would do if they made an adaptation of a western animated show you can pretty much just look and see. lots of doujin. it appears it would be a lot more lewd.

>lee fucken star gets KEKED meme
Quaintly fuck off.

For the Jaspis R-18 doujinshi, I get that the two female symbols means it's f/f. but what does the male symbol mean? That it's for men? How does this doujin labeling work?

>Camp Lazlo
>Its bunch of shotas and lolis doing stuff at camp.
>Lumpus is a down trodden man who thinks he's old and the female scout master is a busty big sister type of woman.

Notice how the male symbol is actually combined with a female symbol
The girl has a penis and is getting it on with another girl

So who's the futa: Jasper or Lapis?

Osomatsu-san is pretty much an adult swim cartoon already

Yeah, okay Mr. I watch subbed anime under a ragged cum stained blanket over a table with a fan heater and call it a kotatsu

weebs need to fucking die

Unironically not his fault. Itachi caused brain damage.

It was Itachi's dumbass plan that caused him to go full edge lord.
>I want him to stay in the village. This is made clear when he was talking to Naruto and Bee.
>Lets mind rape this child and show him the death of his family with the worlds strongest Genjutsu for 72 hours
>Where a second lasts for hours, according to Kakashi
>And I'll tell him he needs to hate me
>See him again in 5 years
>See that he is clearly mentally unstable
>See that he has Orochimaru's Chakra on him
>This chakra has the effect of making the users mind corroded with dark thoughts when in use
>Decide to mind rape him again and tell him he lacks hatred

Somehow turn this into lolis

user...

Really depends what exactly you are looking and how either crippling depressive,dark or weird you wish it if you need it to have death on it

I like this but I would find it very hard to see Shaggy as not the protag
He's like the face of Scooby Doo even moreso than Scoob is

Source?

>Ricku and Moruti
Aside from it looking way more animey there's already lots of weird stuff happening, I imagine there would be more emphasis on the crazy sci-fi adventure aspect and less family earth stuff (which could be good to be honest) and more action scenes and anme-y scenarios in general as parodies. At least one episode featuring a giant robot.

And every episode ends with this song youtube.com/watch?v=HGeP3CoxypY

Fionna and Cake would be a more fitting anime I think

>ur a FUCKIN weeb
Nope faggot, I love Sup Forums much as I love Sup Forums shit. You should just learn what the fuck you're talking about.

What would be the hardest toon to turn into a moon?

Like how would you go about making Problem Solverz or Xavier Renegade Angel into an anime?

Xavier Renegade Angel becomes a show like that one Jesus comedy anime.
Problem Solvers looks like one of those generic Japanese kids series, maybe an Anpanman-type art style. jojo humor

>japanese rnm
I have no idea how to feel about this but god damn farts voice is niceu

>XRA
>but japanese
This could be amazing or go wrong in all the right ways

>Heroes fight bad guy.
>Bad guy is beat the entire hero team and is winning.
>Hero gets a new powerup.
>Wipes the floor with bad guy.
>Peace for a time.
>Stronger bad guy shows up.
Process repeats itself.

japs already have shows based on word play like monogatari. though alot of the world play comes from spelling unlike XRA

>This could be amazing or go wrong in all the right ways
It was already only good because it was crap.

That's more of a criticism of bad shows than it is of the genre

Fuckin hell
youtu.be/5LShtscR588

We need those

Boo fuckity hoo. That doesn't excuse him being a completely unlikable little shit who betrays the people who took him in over "muh vengeance". The worst shit was how every one still threw themselves at his feet no matter how much of an ass he was.

Imagine Rick&Morty being done by the same crew that did Spacy Dandy.

It would be wonderful.

>>Suzy would be in her teens
You're joking, right?

>Freddy is the Protagonist Instead off Shaggy
>Scooby can't talk
Wanna know how I can tell this will bomb?

If it was made now, no. Lolis are never a serious love interest and now most shows don't give them any fanservice.

Isn't their a show where a Loli continuously tries to seduce her teacher?

>Freddy gets killed in episode 3 so Shaggy becomes the MC.
>The whole thing takes place from Shaggy's perspective so we see Scooby talking.