EMAIL "INVESTIGATION" CONFIRMED FOR POLITICAL HIT JOB

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/fbi-agents-knew-of-clinton-related-emails-weeks-before-director-was-briefed/2016/10/30/657ed266-9eb1-11e6-8d63-3e0a660f1f04_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_no-name:page/breaking-news-bar&tid=a_breakingnews

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>washington post

BUMP

it's almost like the FBI hates her

So this is further evidence that fbi user was telling the truth.

Of course they knew about the files back then. That's why we've been bitching she should be in jail.

They now have a convenient reason to be able to "access" (in reality they are being forced) these emails they supposedly never could.

This suggests that the FBI hate her, they know whats in those emails, and they know its really damaging.

Basically Hillary is being thrown under the bus for being such an incompetent weak link of the whole corrupted system. Hillary is finished.

>POLITICAL HIT JOB

breaking the law is a self-inflicted political hit job

>(((washington post)))

You are delusional. The FBI is on Hillary's side. Republicans have already accused Comey of such. The House Judiciary Commitee even pointed out that Comey was refusing to pursue Clinton even though in the past as a U.S. Attorney he had pursued people based on the same amount of evidence.

The reason the FBI sent this letter now is because they are in an awkward situation. If they say nothing about then new emails, they will be accused of protecting Hillary. If they actively investigate her, they will be accused of interfering with the election. So they take the middle ground. They write a letter saying they are investigating but imply that it will be a long investigation, far too long to be concluded before the election.

The FBI has no reason to be against Hillary. Hillary is the candidate promising to give them more power. Get fucking real.

Spinning the story already?

Y'know the narrative that Comey is desperately out to get Hillary doesn't have much weight considering he ruined his own credibility by not finding her criminally culpable for the same shit back in July.

An FBI official went on CNN last night and said that the whole agency was pissed about Comey's decision. I think his hand is forced on this matter. He has to look at it objectively now, unless he's willing to risk massive resignations.

Also important to remind everyone that Comey is the one who cleared Bill of wrongdoing after he pardoned Marc Rich (a fugitive on the FBIs Top Ten list) in exchange for a million dollar "donation."

>why are they doing to Hillary what we've all been doing to Trump since the beginning
>it's not fair

I'm pretty sure they found out that someone else was going to release these emails. So Comey came out and announced re-opening the investigation in order to get ahead of it. The FBI is covering for Hillary, not trying to take her down.

Why would he be out to get her but then let her walk? The man is a banker, user.

Record status

[x] Corrected
[ ] Not Corrected

>.washingtonpost.com
even russia today or sputnik news is a more reliable source

pretty sure they knew about it but were unable to use it as evidence for procedural reasons; the investigation into Weiner was what allowed them to use them as they were uncovered firsthand in an investigation.

IF that's even true, it just means it took a couple weeks to reach Comey's desk and that he did exactly what he was supposed to by the book.
If anything, the delay would have been in hopes of it not coming out until after the election.

If he had done this after the election and Hillary won then he would have been attacked for holding out for her.

Either way he would be left open to accusations of partisan meddling so he probably figured he might as well do the professional thing and reopen the investigation once he heard about the emails.

I think they're revealing it now for two reasons:
1- it's too late (or IS it???) to damage hillary because any findings will likely be published after the elections are over.
2- at the same time, it makes it look like the fbi is not, in fact, on hillary's side, and thus that when she's exonerated of her crimes (which will happen if she wins), it doesn't look too strange to the plebeian masses.

>Political hit job

Hillary knew that she was crooked before she ever tried to run for president. She knew that exposure of her crimes could cause her problems. Now that someone has exposed her crimes, she cries "foul."

It doesn't matter when the information about Hillary being crooked is released, because she is crooked no matter when the information is released.

Yeah, this.

>RBI

????

retard thinks the director is the fbi, like retards who think pol is 1 person.

Listen, the directors job is to keep the lid on any investigations his boss, the president, who appointed him, who he is beholden to, doesn't want publicized. That doesn't mean the whole fbi who are made up of career agents have that same goal.

Based FBI

Fuck this Republican and Democrat establishment

FBI gives no fucks. FBI political parties when?? They have my vote

This.

It's irrational to expect the FBI to conform its investigation around Hillary's political ambitions.

It's no coincidence that Hillary is the first Presidential candidate to run while under criminal investigation. Shit like this is usually disqualifying for candidates. Any other candidate would have had the decency to step aside.

fpbp

This. I think our general outlook on thier reporting on watergate should be reconsidered. In fact in light of thier blatant fuckery recently I think all thier past reporting is now suspect.

>Make the FBI monitor Sup Forums
>They end up getting redpilled

Wrong move State Dep.

>Washington post

Hit job or not, it doesn't make her any less guilty.

>New detail on emails come out a couple of weeks b4 election
>"It's rigged!"
>Rape accusations against trump come out a couple of weeks b4 election
>"Trump is a rapist, these women were just scared to come out!"

Cognitive dissonance

Now we just need to confirm that online polling has been biased since the beginning for trump, and that there's no silent majority out there.

Sup Forums's been eating it's own shit again.

>opinion

Checked. Pretty good bants for a Dane.

Actually, now you really have to wonder aloud: if Richard Nixon was a democrat, would any of the investigative reporting have happened? I'm starting to think no.

Here's a breakdown from PPP's online polling from a random poll in September. Notice anything.

>Clinton-related
Yeesh, now these journalists are ENCOURAGING these conspiracy theories. Grow a damn spine and shut down these drumpfkins, already.

washington post best post

HAHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT

mfw their source is posts pulled from anonymous hacker den Sup Forums section of Sup Forums

>System is Rigged
>Liberals: NO IT ISNT
>New FBI info
>OMG ITS RIGGED

lol them libs.

>Donald Trump elected president
>"FGHEIOHIOSHGA IT'S NOTHING IT'S NOTHING TRUMP BTFO!!!!"
>Inauguration of Donald Trump
>"IT WAS A POLITCAL HIT JOOOOOOOOOOB IT'S NOTHING IT'S NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>Donald Trump elected to a second term in 2020
>IT'S NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know this means the exact opposite right? It means the lower ranks were aware of this information and intentionally didn't inform the director until weeks later.
No wonder he's scrambled to announce this shit, relevant information to Clinton's investigation was kept from him.

It's a hit.

DEEP State is taking Hillary out.

Don't even like her, but this is the truth.

>SnorpGart

>DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Why? Clinton is the one bombing in polls now

We've sank to the level of Trump fanfiction, boys. Thanks for violating our sacred rules 1 & 2 and bringing all these redditards in.

Yeah for sure. Of those who havent voted. Fabian zionist. Do you even know what anybody is investigating or why it's important? How it has anything to do with hillary and not three persons removed from her? And not the same shit was done but even more, at the RNC? Nobody likes Repubes. Only kikes

You would think that the Libs would be claiming that Hillary is innocent. Their only complaint is about the timing of the release of information which shows her guilt.

"We really object to the timing of your release showing Hillary's guilt."

You havent been listening enough. But you hate America and an aryan woman and enjoy russian pedos and a cheezie man

Your average pleb doesn't read that deeply into it.

All they see is:

>Clinton being investigated by FBI again

It;s ogre you fucking muppet

The same fucking bullshit emails for 30 years. Repubes have 2 million of them. I dont care that you like the uneducated. Man is a fucking antichrist and a communist hypocrite

Why are liberals coming up with retarded conspiracy theories

Because they have been looking through the emails. The only reason they're saying they don't know what's in there is because they don't have warrant.

They were trying to hide it. Their hand was forced.

Trump election fiction
>be me
>want kek
>vote for Trump online
>ROFL, LOL
>go to Sup Forums
>get other white niggers to vote
>Trump winning online polls
>be me
>take a nap
>wake up
>OH, LOOK AT THESE POLLS, TRUMP IS WIN NING
>be me
>forget that I helped rigged online polls
>think theres a silent majority behind trump
>watch as the republicans try to understand rigged online polls as actual voters.

A former FBI executive cleared this up last night.

The team investigating Weiner found the emails, then after looking them over, they shared then with the team investigating her emails, after they looked at them, they decided to go to the Director with it.

At some point the team investigating the Clinton Foundation got a copy as well.

Your entire fucking campaign is a populist conspiracy for greater israel. Why do you support the 9/11 isis party? Reagan created the mujahideen and iran contra. You stole his slogan. His parents were Christ haters who had middle name of Christ for some reason. His new trademark rhymes with zion and isis uses only toyotas. Wake the fuck up

I always hear about the "Muh deleted emails from Dubya so that means it's OK" but you fags always ignore that George W. Bush, Colin Powell and the other cuckservatives with all those deleted emails also support Shillary.

Birds of a feather flock together.

Here's the video.

She's fucked.

youtu.be/kiy7BFnubps

LET'S HIJACK THIS HASHTAG LADS!
MAKE SOMETHING GOOD AND PRODUCTIVE OUT OF THIS SUNDAY

Pay your fucking taxes you mafia Don

>Why are liberals coming up with retarded conspiracy theories

When you can't (1) attack the facts or (2) attack your opponent's reasoning, then you (3) attack your opponent.

Since the facts and the law are not on the liberals' side, they are now coming up with conspiracy theories.

Increasingly nervous republican shit show

Fuck Washington Post. Bunch of cucks owned by one of the king cucks Jeff Bezos. These assholes make me fucking sick that they even call themselves Americans.

Can't wait for the final trump surprise. Child rapists

He paid all the taxes his Jewish lawyers determined he was legally obligated to pay.

How many times have you donated to the treasury out of the kindness of your heart?

> The FBI is on Hillary's side

I agree that the brass is on her side (likely because of some sort of Quid Pro Quo arrangement), but my experience with rank-and-file agents is that they hate her. Admittedly, I only know two, but they both told me that virtually everyone in their respective offices are supporting Trump

If agents in the NYC field office discovered incriminating evidence, FBI HQ could not guarantee that it would stay hidden. This goes double if it was the NYPD that found it. Comey's hand has been forced.

>notice anything
no because i dont read polling data usually and you can only read 4 letters of the words.

I don't know. I pay them. I'm not a cheap fiat money kike. Go do like Ayn Rand. Speak of shitty social security for everybody else. Have no friends. Collect benefits. Through a jew lawyer. No returns means i dont know which pedo terrorists you support

I don't understand, Satan

theatre

The liberal butthurt is palpable.

Maybe you should pick a candidate that's less corrupt next time.

You have fucking 3500 civil cases against you

this

top KEK

>Donald Trump elected to a second term in 2020

no user, it will be Pence

Trump is putting all energy into first term, he gonna be old come 2020.

((((((Washington Post))))))) aka bezos hobby blog, so pathetic how far they've fallen from watergate and the pentagon papers to propping up a treasonous traitor

>candidate that's less corrupt next time
You're talking about the Democrats. Finding a candidate that's less corrupt would be very difficult.

Cry more kid

Which dictator is she a plant of? Putin is a pedo.

The two categories are phone data and Internet data. When the pollsters collect data from the phone interviews, Trump is winning. When they collect data from "online polls" his numbers drop by 30%.

The polls are weighed 80% phone and 20% online. They tanked the online data enough to give the appearance that Trump is losing. There's no explanation given for the drop in support in online polling.

Nate gave this poll a B+ and didn't (((adjust))) it at all.

You're a fucking liar and idiot stooge. If you want to break your country because Orange Penis you go right ahead

IMPEACH HILLARY
IMPEACH LYNCH
IMPEACH MCABE
IMPEACH COMEY

AND FINALLY IMPEACH OBAMA

Why did this board get so zionist? Millennials like the left by a yuge margin so this place is a den of outliers and paid Occulus Heebs

fuck her she shouldn't have been allowed to stand in the first place

I can just see it now: Hillary unbelievably wins the election and then immediately she and Huma are indicted for espionage.

That should be every American voter's consideration when going to the polls on November 8.

This may be Obama burying the dagger in Hillary's heart after all the shit she pulled against him.

A FUCKING LEAF

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

L
E
A
F

Carrier pigeons for everyone! Fuck emails. Compared to Ronald this is nothing! The right wing wants us dead. They are an upside down star party. You gotta stay 10 steps ahead of the Christ haters

Holy fuck I think I figured it out guys

You guys remember FBI user?

>said the web of corruption was so big
>if they indicted Clinton, it was just the tip of the iceberg
>so many other people implicated it would effectively cripple the whole system
>said they probably wouldn't indict because of this
>Comey doesn't indict in order to keep the country together
>despite this, he still knows Clinton can't win
>the last thing he can do it make Clinton look really bad last minute
>reopens investigation with no motive other than to create controversy

It's his last move. It's his last try to save the country and get Trump
Elected

I think ultimately Comey cares more about the integrity of the FBI and the rule of law generally. I think he did a lot of introspection and realized he really did bungle the case and would go down in history as a guy who failed to uphold the law impartially. This discovery of the emails just gave him the excuse to change courses that he'd been wanting to do for a long time.

Hail democracy and the rule of law. This is a lot like Watergate where the FBI went after top White House officials with ruthlessness.

>he likes actors
I never heard of this eff bee eye user sixty bingorion times

What is he investigating? How many times are we going to do this? Why didn't he do anything before? Democracy? Common law? You're funny

leafs need to be range banned

K