WHAT IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO POL!

JESUS CHRIST! 9 POINTS! TRUMP'S AHEAD BY 9 POINTS IN FLORIDA AND IS LEADING IN NORTH CAROLINA IN A FUCKING LIBERAL NBC POLL!! DID THE POLLS FUCKING LIE TO US OR WHAT! YOU AMERICANS ARE LITERALLY DEFYING ODDS AND ARE GETTING THE ELITES TO SHIT THEIR PANTS!

DEAR GOD!

BEHIND!!!! HE'S ALSO TIED IN FLORIDA!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fz_V3oAUL8XJMEudq5wm5hDT_f554uagt6sIm_sJDro/edit#gid=1996929977
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-trump-turnout-critical-poll/story?id=43159639
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a combination of the media unskewing their polls to save face and the email scandal case reopening.

Nigga this is NBC we're talking about, of they unskewed it they'd be destroyed.

>Up 9 points in florida

Its fucking over for Hillary

In other polls they oversample dems and he's tied in florida! This shit is crazy. Trump is killing it!

America Fuck Yeah!

Let me add that the last poll by this pollster in florida showed +1 Clinton

It's not complicated. All of these polls have had very very large "Undecided" percentages for MONTHS. Now that the election is closer and Hillary is tanking badly, this previously "Undecided" percentage is starting to shrink and coalesce behind Trump. This was pointed out as a cautionary statement as to the validity of polling during this election cycle as far back as November OF LAST YEAR.

Polls that have 18% to 25% of respondents reporting as "Undecided" means that the predictive capacity of a poll is terrible. You can't gauge the opinions of the public effectively is 1-in-6 to 1-in-4 of the people you ask won't tell you anything.

They know its over and they're going into full fucking panic mode. Expect them to be licking Trump's shoes 24/7 with most of their top anchors offering to clean his asshole with their tongues to make up for the way they acted.

Pre-heat the ovens and bring out the ropes.
Shillary is done.

>Trump's landslide is coming
>Tfw meme magic is real
>Kek is real
>We meme'd the ultimate battle between order and chaos into reality

What a time to live

WHAT HAVE WE DONE??

Shadilay!

This is a poll among people who have not voted yet.

According to exit polls from early voting supposedly Clinton is up by a lot.

Although according to released Florida statistics Republicans are up by about 20,000 votes with combined vote by mail and early voting.

Also keep in mind that Trump polls higher with independents and many no party affiliated voters voted as well.

It's too hard to tell in reality what will happen because the polls say so many different things and we don't seem to have actual statistics on who voted for what.

Either way though I don't understand why a Southern state that voted for Romney in 2012 like North Carolina would flip flop for a corrupt Hillary, especially since blacks in North Carolina make up the largest minority group and why would they turn out to vote for Clinton more compared to Obama? If black voters weren't able to get Obama to beat Romney in 2012 why would Clinton beat Trump in that state?

60+% support for Trump on election day. Top headline? 500 pollsters commit suicide........

>WHAT IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO POL!
memes

Do we know that they didn't oversample Republicans? They might be trying to flip democrat voter complacency back on us.

they are voting en masse in FL....

the state was flooded by illegals
during Obama's presidency and the people there are tired of this shit

Check those three three's

>b-b-but Hillary's broom cupboard rallies don't mean anything

Except the exit polling from early voting has matched this

Nothing. Weiner did.

I'm confused.

When the polls showed that Hillary was winning I was supposed to believe everything was rigged. But now that the polls show Trump ahead suddenly they're legitimate again?

What am I supposed to believe guys? I already voted for Hillary because I thought everyone else was.

They sample more dems because there is more dems than republicans in America,l

What's the difference between an empty park and a Hillary Clinton rally?

Hillary Clinton is at the rally.

Okay, Trump, say absolutely nothing. Don't even move.

Exactly. You dont believe any of them, you go out and vote and hope for the best. Thats all you can do.

I wouldnt be surprised if near the election they put trump ahead to make trump voters complacent and laid back

>Up 9 points in Florida
>while Trump is in the lead anyway
AHAHAHAHAHA it's Florida is 100% red now.

Does anyone have North Carolina numbers? I know Democrats probably have a big lead as usual, but how does it compare to 2012?

Why is everyone acting like a Florida win guarantees a Trump win?

well our name is POL so it would make sense

>Brexit and Trump happening in the same year

I dont even

Nationally yes, from 3 to 6% more (depending on turnout really). In Florida, it's less than that.

They're afraid Dems won't get out and vote, so they're putting Trump ahead to motivate liberals to bus in niggers more than they've ever done so before.

We called the media's bluff. That's all

dems spent alot of money/time getting latinos+blacks to vote early

>I wouldnt be surprised if near the election they put trump ahead to make trump voters complacent and laid back

This only works on establishment voters. You can only kill passionate votes by killing the spirit of the passionate voters. People do not get overconfident around an underdog candidate like Trump.

It makes things easier now that Ohio (and probably Iowa) are locked for Trump and NC is looking good too.

That last debate was key imo. The man was clearly being honest when he said all the allegations are false. Many people have noticed. So, I'd say Sup Forums has nothing to do with this. The Don did it himself.

>WHAT IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO POL
We made America great again.

He won every demographic and nearly every county except for one, during the Florida primary.

>r-r-remember ameribros, w-we did brexit!
>w-we're cool and important j-just like you!
cute

He's too focused, he found his bi-partisan drain the swamp narrative and it's resonating bigly.

He smells the blood in the water, he's fucked up enough to know how to not squander his last ultra blessing. He know his shot opened up again.

Thats very true. People like trump will have a devoted fanbase. Its all about getting as many votes as possible though and you never know what the media is up to

Based Cubans

hillary cant beat the power of kek

captcha: "7700 Isis Reach"

>Trump winning Florida
Nobody inside Florida doubted he was going to win it. The state was going to go red this year come hell or high water.

Shut up hitler trips. Britain is our greatest ally

From CNN today:

The Democratic advantage in North Carolina's early voting continues, but may be slowing down. They're up by more than 186,000 votes, which gives them a 15% lead over registered Republicans. This is the smallest lead (as a percent of the vote) Democrats have seen since early voting began October 20.
There are signs that Democratic turnout started strong but has sagged over time. According to data released last week, Democrats were ahead of their 2012 pace. Now they are slightly behind.
Turnout among African American voters in has apparently dropped. So far, black voters are about 23% of the early voting electorate. That number was 29% at this point four years ago.

it's happening bois

Don't be too rough on dad user. He's doing his best.

If the erection day was today...

Trump is going to win. I have been saying this for a while, but Trump is going to win.

The media, CTR, everyone who has been saying that it's over and Hillary is shifting to help downballot races, all bullshit.

Quietly, Trump has been assembling teams of poll watchers and lawyers to monitor places that look to be prone to fraud and is ready for the theft. His refusal to back down has the Democrats panicked.

They desperately need to win this election to be able to cover up their crimes, which are MANY. They're totally fucked. Totally, utterly fucked.

Trump is going to be elected, the globalists and banksters are going to suffer a major setback, and many of the corrupt people in power are GOING TO PRISON.

It's going to be a wild ride.

They ran out of nigs already. Their only 13% of tge population. The ones who didnt early vote cant read and wont put on shoes to go outside other than to sell crack or rob someone.

Fuck off cunt, Britain is the most based country in the world rn

Praise Kek

>WHAT IN GODS NAME DID YOU DO TO THAT PEPE!?

>But now that the polls show Trump ahead suddenly they're legitimate again?
Media has for the most part been firmly behind Clinton and they're polls have served as voter suppression for potential Trump voters...however, as we get closer to Election Day, they also want to appear to be accurate, so they have to let the actual numbers start to bleed in...nice try on their part, but it appears a large portion of the country is done, they don't care about what anyone says, they are putting their head down, and throwing a Molotov cocktail in thru the window of the Federal government. Expect more candidates like Trump.

The media is attempting to save themselves now. This is how corrupt people with zero loyalty act, when it all comes crumbling down they'll do anything to cover their own asses.
Liberalism is a mental illness.

shadilay brother

you're mean but i still love you like my own

>5 times the population
>less than 2 times the amount of gold medals

I knew americunts were fat but this is ridiculous. Just how worthless is your fat fuck soon-to-be-ruled-by-clinton nation?

Enjoy your eternal slavery to the jew.

Nice, it looks like a Trump win there as well. He's up in Ohio too, so now we just need something like PA to MAGA.

All this time I thought that everyone saying, "the polls are skewed" was just Republicunts not realizing how far their country had fallen as they clinged to Murica.

And now this.

I just don't even know what's real anymore.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ps7xmW-9LXQ

>Already voted Shillary cause everyone else was
Please step off a curb in front of a truck.

We mustn't relent.

Praise Kek. Trump will win.

Fuck Hillary she's done yooo

KEK IS HERE

TRUMP LANDSLIDE INCOMING

kek will be praised

You don't get it. The next 2 weeks you're going to see different poll results, not because of Trump "pulling even" but rather pollsters attempting to salvage post election credibility.

I would just like to take a second to point out that every poll currently measuring Michigan and showing a lead for Hillary there are the same ones that got that state REALLY FUCKING WRONG during the Democratic primary when Bernie won it by double digits.

The only poll that didn't get Michigan wrong during the primaries had Trump winning Michigan when they conducted their poll in September.

>m-muh per capita

Or better, please submit an application to the nearest Death squad lel

Is kek real? is he doing this?

Enjoy your jew ruled islamic caliphate.

Reminder to IGNORE POLLS.

Keep up the push, keep up the support. Don't get complacent even in red states.

>those digits

>DID THE POLLS FUCKING LIE TO US OR WHAT!
The pollsters need to bring their polls back to reality right before the election. In the future, people will only look to the polls that came out right before the election. There is no way to determine how accurate a poll that came out 2 months before the election since we don't know how people were actually going to vote 2 months before the election. If their polls have Clinton +10 a week before the election and Trump wins, they will lose all credibility for the next election. Expect all the polls to start showing a much tighter in the run up to the election.

Population does not determine medals.

The population of Michael Phelpsia is 1.

And even more shit coming for Hillary next week!

>if they unskewed it they'd be destroyed.
This. It would be too obvious, the goy would catch on. They've reached the point of no return.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fz_V3oAUL8XJMEudq5wm5hDT_f554uagt6sIm_sJDro/edit#gid=1996929977

>2 weeks
>8 days

Pick one

redpill me on this

What's the point of all those polls? What if Trump wins with 100% the voters? If the electoral college says Hillary is going to be president, she will be president. Isn't that how it works over there?

OMG.... Praise KEK
abcnews.go.com/Politics/clinton-trump-turnout-critical-poll/story?id=43159639

She's dying

8 days, whatever.

You're going to say Michigan stays blue on a map like that? That really hurts me as a Trump Michigander.

He's doing two rallies in MI tomorrow. HE BELIEVES IN US

>swimming

All I know is that I live in Florida and I voted for Trump.

Wasn't us.

Yeah I haven't updated the map in a while, MI is red now.

ahahah i just googled it

NBC had Obama up 3pts at this time in 2012 and Romney won it by almost 3 pts

when did she make this face? Its fucking disturbing

You did well.

How much % are among undecided voters in these states?

It's skewing poll you stupid.
TRUMP GONNA LANDSLIDE!