Giant pile of manure dumped at Democratic HQ in Ohio

editify.net/giant-pile-of-manure-dumped-at-democratic-hq-in-ohio/

I definitely don't buy that shit about how the GOP had nothing to do with this lmfao, opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/
youtu.be/y7WJ1rnUMqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A gift from kek perhaps

Better than firebombs i assume

Yet Dems and leftys will claim that this is worse than firebombing and vandalizing.

Better than a peaceful firebombing like happened to a GOP HQ.

Wow. Just wow.
Had Hillary' team done this to Trump there would be so much outrage. The hypocrisy and disconnect here is mind numbing.

>Had Hillary' team done this to Trump there would be so much outrage

>edition.cnn.com/2016/10/16/politics/north-carolina-gop-office-vandalized/

really makes your synapses depolarize

>I definitely don't buy that shit about how the GOP had nothing to do with this
This was from the #IndiansforHillary rally

Now this is like old school prank. Not setting a building on fire or attacking people at rallies. Left will hate this, reflecting once again their insane lust for political correctness has destroyed their sense of humor.

This. The firebomb was tasteless; this is at least a little bit funny.
This too... That kind of attitude is part of why I left the Democratic party this year.

Dumping manure was found to be a protected form of speech by the Supreme Court in Idaho v. John Deere. Better luck next time shitlibs.

SeeThey've already done worse. Anyway this one is more of a practical joke than a violent attack

Better to humiliate your enemies first then simply destroy them

Those global warming shills should be thankful. Manure as fertilizer is infinitely better than anything artificial, and improves soil microbiology to the point where soil bacteria no longer overproduces CO2.

This is fucking bullshit.

False flag, probably came from a Hillary campaign bus.

They'll be fine, shoveling shit isn't anything new for the DNC.

Knowing how many jews Trump has employeed the firebomb was likely a false flag.

False flag.

As a farmer, this triggers the fuck out of me.

What a waste.

>false flag
with the violent behavior of those opposed to trump this election, why must you perform these staggering mental gymnastics rather than accept that some of hillary's supporters are evil?

take the tinfoil hat off my man

classy!

POO POO PEE PEE

>this will eventually get head line news country wide
>mean while no one is talking about how a NC republican hq was firebombed and completed destroyed

Somebody was just flushing the buss toilet.

PENIS AND VAGINA. WOMEN WITH DICKS, AND WEAK MEN WITH VAGINAS.

kek

I guess the curry munchers took superpower poo in loo too literally

False flag.
Nice try, CTR.

Trying to get that poo in the loo vote by assimilating to their culture

“Former Congressman Prentiss Walker dropped in on a farm and introduced himself as a Republican candidate,” Reagan began his joke, “And as he tells it, the farmer's eyes lit up, and then he said, 'Wait 'til I get my wife. We've never seen a Republican before.' And a few minutes later he was back with his wife, and they asked Prentiss if he wouldn't give them a speech.”

“Well, he looked around for a kind of a podium, something to stand on,” he continued, "and then the only thing available was a pile of that stuff that the late Mrs. Truman said it had taken her 35 years to get Harry to call 'fertilizer.' So, he stepped up on that and made his speech.

“And apparently he won them over. And they told him it was the first time they'd ever heard a Republican. And he says, 'That's okay. That's the first time I've ever given a speech from a Democratic platform.'”

-Ronald Reagan

Yet the flies still prefer Hillary.

We didn't do it.

Image board of peace.

They were cleaning out the office.

Oy vey

Republicans dump some shit 10ft from the door.
>Absolute harem

Democrats firebomb offices
>I'm fine with that

The cognitive dissonance is amazing with these criminal scum.

Should have used this sprayer instead.

youtu.be/y7WJ1rnUMqY

>Haram

This shit posting is getting too real.

taken recently from university of Virginia

Well, they didn't destroy any property so I see no problem here.

> "Hillary's outside, everyone look busy!" - HQ staff

jajajajaja

>I definitely don't buy that shit about how the GOP had nothing to do with this lmfao, opinions?

one post by this ID

>shitposting IRL.

PRAISE KEK

Well now, they did create a traffic obstruction.

If the culprits are caught they'll have to pay big fines of $100, perhaps even $200!

It's not a traffic obstruction if you're an American and drive a big lifted 4x4 truck. Only liberals in their Priuses get caught out by a little manure on the street.

An entire truckload of manure? That must be worth several hundred dollars, not to mention makes a great bed for growing organic tomatoes. What a nice gift!

What waste, literally. I could had used that.

Ayy

Hillarys shitbag broke while visiting

Literally irl shitposting

The shitnami is coming in bud, unleashed to extinguish the shitflames

Come to Ohio and get it, blackie.

>mfw Lahey was right all along.