All of a sudden, your favorite cartoon gets their own MMO

All of a sudden, your favorite cartoon gets their own MMO

How is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w_1C8iXSUTw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>xavier renegade angel

its like EYE divine cybermancy but crazier and with hippie fursonas instead of space marines

>Ed Edd n Eddy MMO

Sounds fun, but that kinda defeats the purpose of the minimalist cast

>the Eds bullshit scams start to affect the surrounding Cul-De-Sac kids
>make your shitty OC, join a school club (guild), and beat the shit out of Double D's homemade robots in the junkyard while other players create a jawbreaker premium currency market and spam your inbox with offers

It writes itself.

I was thinking more along the lines of
>>actually maining the Masked Mumbler
>>not maining Kevin

>Courage the Cowardly dog
If they can capture the artstyle that would be awesome.

It already did and I heard it was pretty good.

Sealab 2021.

Don't get me wrong, the game would be shit, but try getting ANYTHING accomplished when the servers explode every 11 minutes and the NPCs naturally hinder you with inane nonsense. It'd be a madhouse of fun.

>All of a sudden, your favorite cartoon
i dont have a favourite cartoon rght now
it used to be rick&morty, i guess the venture bros online would be cool

>favourite cartoon
>Family Guy
I kinda feel sorry for you.

Flinstones MMO
>Battle and recruit dinosaurs and mammoths
>Craft items and armor with rocks, shells, wood, etc
>Customise your character in the Flintstone style
>Have a gay old time

>Venture Bros

That could actually work really, REALLY well, considering how everything works in their universe.

Sounds fun desu.

Basically Minecraft?

>king of the hill

Class: Propane Salesman, Exterminator, Texas Ranger, Laotian, U.S. Vet, Substitute Teacher, Native American.

Guild: Strickland Propane, Thatherton Fuels, Nine Rivers, Dale's Dead Bug, The Gun Club, The Longhorns, Mega-Lo-Mart.

Special Abilities: Propane, Charcoal, Exterminating Tools, Billdozer Adrenaline, Gun Enthusiast

>Kids Next Door
That sounds fucking awesome

>The Galactic KND is threatening to destroy the Earth, and the Kids Next Door is now recruiting cadets to fight on the front lines
>available classes include 2x4 Technician, Spy, Medic and Fighter
>complete missions(quests) to gain experience and reputation, slowly climbing the ranks in the process
>form your own sectors(guilds) with other operatives by spending money on treehouses
>craft 2x4 weapons and armor with shit like scrap metal, wood and plastic
>fight against the Adults, the Teen Ninjas and later the Splinter Cell/Galactic KND
>raids consist of a large group of kids going up against large-scale villains like Father and Mr. Boss
>famous operatives from the show make cameos

Special Achievement Earned:

Cotton's Confrontation-
Kill 50 enemies in a single mission with the same weapon

Why must you tell me of things I can never have

>Aqua Teen Hunger Force
How do I get past Dr. Weirds final form i've been using my roses with guns but that doesn't work

It's shit but has a good storyline.

>He actually went on adventures & solved the in-game crimes instead of just hanging out shitposting around Carl's pool in the hub-world

Look at this faggot

Well obviously an ATLA MMO sounds interesting on paper. I would like to think it would be an RPG. Maybe there would be an actual "Avatar" mechanic where you randomly get chosen to be the Avatar(when you create your character) with your own special quests, but when you die the next random new player(of the next element) becomes the Avatar.

>Wander Over Yonder
It would seem interesting

>For a campaign mode, You could be a watchdog recruit in the Hater Empire and work your way up the ranks and be a part of various battles from the show
>You could conquer planets in a similar fashion to Star Wars Battlefront II's Galactic Conquest
>Different classes
>Craft different types of ranged and melee weapons to use in combat
>Planets from the show could be different maps for the game and shuffle daily
>Every match you enter, the team you are fighting for will be different so you can experiment with each type of character's abilities and weapons arsenal
>Play as different villains like Lord Hater, Emperor Awesome, Lord Dominatior, and many more villains from the show

Pretty sure it was just an example, onii-chan.

More like Ark.

To expand on this a little
>every once in a while, there'll be an event where sectors compete with each other in a race to infiltrate Father's mansion, steal the Delightful Children's birthday cake and make it out without wiping

youtube.com/watch?v=w_1C8iXSUTw

wakfu already exists

>MD Geist
Would probably suck cause the one guy who is Geist would just grief the hell out of everyone else until they quit.

>Steven Universe
OH GOD THE OCs!!!

>Maybe there would be an actual "Avatar" mechanic where you randomly get chosen to be the Avatar(when you create your character) with your own special quests, but when you die the next random new player(of the next element) becomes the Avatar
There's a similar mechanic in Saint Seiya Online, where you can become Athena or one of her Gold Saints. I'm not sure how it works exactly though, since I haven't been playing for that long.

It would be Space Station 13 but each scenario only lasts 11 minutes and the randomly generated objectives for the players must be met in order to be considered a winner

>favorite show
>Steven Universe
Fuck off.

>Harvey Beaks
>earthbound style

I wouldnt mind this

bump

Would their be a billy and mandy event or expansion

or it could make a great RTS game

EE&E would lend itself much better to a class-based capture the flag game.

ASSIMILATE.

FusionFall was kind of a KND MMO.

>Futurama

Dead

Why was the Brian class put behind a paywall?

It was a real life example of a cartoon getting an MMO.

No, seriously. It's real.

Liberals have more money

>Moral Orel
I'm at a total loss. Fortunately the game would be cancelled before the concept is even written out, so I dont have to think of what it would be.

Thanks, Lazzo.

but that already exists

This is what hell looks like.

>I never got to play this

So would each player have a home planet to be moonflower of?

Couldn't you also earn the right to play him in game?

2 characters to choose from in the invader zim mmo
>Irken
>alien hunter
Irkens get to disguise themselves as humans and do small missions to gain ordinance (their would be a meter for aliens that grows with the more missions they complete and it would be called the "normal meter") like going to school or working a part time job like how zim did in the cartoon and you have to avoid the alien hunters at all costs if you haven't received any weapons yet or you get examined by the government and lose all your experience and have to restart. Once you fill your normal meter, that is when the tall irkens will trust you to take on jobs that lead to world domination. The higher the level you are the higher the bounty is for the alien hunters but if an irken defeats an alien hunter then the irken can take one of alien hunters organs to gain more "normalness"