Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict on The Redd-Tick?

Now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict on The Redd-Tick?

Other urls found in this thread:

yesmovies.to/movie/the-tick-2016-season-1-15563.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does anyone even watch amazon stuff?

>The Redd-Tick
Tried too hard

I thought this costume would look better if they just put the eye mask back in but I was wrong. maybe his eye sockets need to be whited out as well.

This is the only thing I've ever watched on Prime.

Its alright, but easily the worst incarnation of the character

>The Redd-Tick

i find it okay, not the best show i have ever seen, but it could have potential. the tick seems a bit weak character, jokes just don't land so well. maybe next season they get some better writers

I loved it, but I haven't seen any of the other series

So wait, what happened?

I haven't watched any of the other series, but this is great. The Tick seems a bit out of place from the tone of everything else, but really, that just makes him funnier.

didnt watch it
wont pay to watch it
therefore it does not even exist for me

yesmovies.to/movie/the-tick-2016-season-1-15563.html

you son of a bitch, now I have to watch it

>yesmovies.to/movie/the-tick-2016-season-1-15563.html
eeeeeey vey, this is the old one! so i dont have to watch it

Pretty much this

Wrong background picture, correct episodes.

goddarn, then here i go watch it

pretty great. A nice take on the characters. I would say it stands up to the origional. It only got edgy when it fit well

It's good.

That'll happen when you get the creator of the character as an executive produce and writer.

The original actor was also a producer

Why would you make a Tick series and not put Chairface Chippendale in it?

probably too expensive, cgi and stuff

The Tick is the worst part of the series, Arthur was the second worst.
The villains are pretty decent though.

>the Tick is Reddit shit

This isn't even bait. This is like some retard sitting in an arm chair IMAGINING a fish hook in water somewhere and hoping that'll catch something on its own somehow.

Best girl

Fucking telepaths

That's not Miss Lint.

Every time. Every fucking time.

hngggg

Miss lint is a cutie
also im almost over first season and it is the best caped hero show I can remember

Need a hook, Terror is a good starting point for people who don't know anything about The Tick. Also the budget was pathetic. I'm still amazed they put as much stuff as they did into the series with what they had to work with.

Next season we will probably get some more supers which will be neat. I do hope they do something with Omnipotus. He had one of the best episodes in the animated Tick show.

>Still not posting Ms. Lint

Its like you don't even want a good waifu.

Did the second half of the series drop yet?

Not yet

One of the funniest superhero shows I've seen, I absolutely loved every minute of it and was pissed when I saw it was only 6 episodes and left on such a bullshit cliffhanger, that was a shitty choice.

It's popular and well-received, so the contrarians are running around screaming about how shit and reddit it is.

>Redd-tick
I don't get it...

Are they really or is just one autistic user?

It's simple, OP is a faggot

>Amazon Riders Never Ever