Uproar among American News channels as German TV

channels announce to air the US elections 5 hours earlier than them.

CNN spokeswoman Patricia Mubarak says "The elections are an important ratings event for us, it is absolutely unacceptable that German news media will announce results 5 hours earlier than us. Even though we understand Germany is in a different timezone, in the past Germany respected that it is an American election."

Fox News correspondent added "And there you think those are actual allies. Why? Why would they do that to us."

How do you think about Germany streaming American elections 5 hours earlier?

Because Germans understand what happened to them in the last two world wars.

i don't get it

whats the problem here?

Me too. Why should German media have hte election results before the American media?

never trust the eternal kraut

Fake and gay

thats not how timezones work

Democratic election of what the media deems a "dictator"

Does it ring a bell?

this, you retards

wut.

Do we need any more proof that American politics is the world's biggest reality t.v. show and ratings it's all that matters?

You think so? You're so smart

Wait, what? They cant get the results before they are're actually calculated, so that means that crappy US channel is just gonna wait for 5 hours to anounce them? If that is the case than those channel can suck it, It's their fault they are shit.

amerilards loosing ad money because of german tv

where is this going? I'm having deja vu. Didn't someone larp about this? wasn't this in the time traveler larp shit?

Americans would have the results but dont want to share them until a certain time of day so they can get maximum TV ratings

That's the joke. He's saying its rigged so they CAN announce the results early

butthurt dinosaur media faggots pissed their relevancy is nonexistent

Yeah I don't get it either, it's going to be live and Germany's in another time zone so they aren't going to be getting the results earlier then us

Results have been publically known for weeks now. Hillary won. They don't even need to do the actual election anymore.

I can't tell if user is playing along or full on retarded

that doesn't really make sense

>trusting Germcucks with commentating the election

Holy shit. Hillary is calling Merkel to help her rig this election.

It could be german humor
We are not really good at it but we keep trying.

This is about milking the media coverage to the max making more money.

Its all a gigantic show. Its entertainment, not politics.

They have the results hours beforehand but wait for the best time to air it.

SHEKELS PEOPLE SHEKELS.

Also its rigged.

>german """""humor"""""

>thats not how timezones work
but it is how elections work these days.

Maybe it has to do with when polls close in CONUS? Waiting until 8PM PST is like 11PM EST and honestly all the battleground states are in the eastern portion of the country, and as soon as you have about 10% votes counted as long as there's no rigging you can project a winner AT LEAST two hours before polls close.

Kinda weird but I could see how it happens.

>what is add revenue

Get your shit together krauts

???

Aren't the election results live like the primaries?

>dinosaur media

nobody cares about this

Who's this erection engineer?

>Realize they are just talking about the time difference between the East Coast and Germany with Germany being "5 hours ahead".
Of course we are going to assume they meant actually 5 hours ahead not 5 hours in retard time

The media in America never reports on the election until all timezones in the US voted. I don't know if that's a law or an agreement, but they don't do it. German media is obviously not bound by either of these, so they can just report who won CA while NY is still voting.

Wait so a foreign country is going to know the next President of America before America knows? WTF why is this allowed to happen!!??

why is pol so retarded

its annudda blitz!!

What makes you think they don't already have the results?

I've decided to post the election results here on Sup Forums 9 days ahead of schedule. I know it's going to impact ratings, but it's too important and the media sucks right now.

Trump won. It's over guys. We fought hard.

>Who's this erection engineer?
Why do ya wonna no?

guess that's why they're taking up the email shit again.... good luck, cuck

>I've decided to post the election results here on Sup Forums 9 days ahead of schedule. I know it's going to impact ratings, but it's too important and the media sucks right now.
>Trump won. It's over guys. We fought hard.

>seriously believing we haven't had the results since 2015.

I don't think they understand timezones
German is not 5h in the future

>five hours earlier.

You ruined the joke, Hans. German time is five hours later than EST.

you are fucking retarded and you won't be getting the results before u.s. media does.

merkel and soros are puppeting hillary and this election, They definitely do have the results.

t. CTR

Time zones, maybe?

>"And there you think those are actual allies. Why? Why would they do that to us."

FUCKING KEK, WHILE THE NSA SPIES ON LITERALLY EVERYONE HERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Idiot

US news isn't allowed to tell the results until everyone has voted. Hawaii is 5 hours behind. We have to wait for them to vote even though they already know the way results of all the other states by then. So while the voting stations close at 7, they can't announce the results until midnight. But Germany isn't bound by US law, so they can announce results as soon as they get them.

Makes me so fucking happy. I hate anything related to the media and their support structures.

>I don't think they understand timezones
>German is not 5h in the future

That is not the point, Ahmed.

Will Germany announce the results before the polls close? If so, that's voter suppression. Which obviously can't be punished with a lawsuit since it's another country doing it.

Man, fuck Germany. Should America nuke when this coming week, to save the election?

Well it's just jews jewing jews. Election results are told the moment they come in in here.

?? Why would media sit on results for 5 hours instead of releasing straight away? Here the major channels have all night coverage and results come in mostly from 2am-6am and we get it live. Why would it be any different than that?

No it isnt

its about controlling the narrative to try to squeeze extra votes for their candidates.

here for example 2 hours in the media announced the candidate that ended up losing had won with like 60% of the votes based on the results of certain provinces which hadn't even finished counting

This. Germany is in the future.

US news isn't allowed to tell the results until everyone has voted. Hawaii is 5 hours behind. We have to wait for them to vote even though they already know the way results of all the other states by then. So while the voting stations close at 7, they can't announce the results until midnight. But Germany isn't bound by US law, so they can announce results as soon as they get them.

When the leaf is the first to point out the obvious.

>CNN complaining about the effects of globalization
Pricelesd.

This joke about timezones even a child can appreciate went over the heads 95% of Sup Forums, proving once again this board is for legitimate retards.

kikes get btfo by ratings by the eternal kraut

oh well too bad cnn likes sucking globalism cock its ok when it fucks over everyone else but oh no not the ratings

This is not a good thing you stupid fuck.
Germany is effectively ruining the election by doing this, they are going be swaying peoples choices by showing winners and losers.

Don't do this specifically for that reason.
If you find out Trump has already lost but you can still go out and vote why the fuck would you bother?

Do you see how this could be a problem?
It affects turn out, and some retards even will only vote for "who ever is winning".

Germany is a fucking cancer that deserves to be blasted to dust and then pissed on.

I have a degree in meteorology, trust me, this has nothing to do with time zones. US news laws say they can't announce the results until everyone has voted. Hawaii is 5 hours behind, but we still have to wait for them to vote before the news is allowed to report the results for the other states

So all I want to know out of all of this shit is canni just go to german news site to get the results instead of waiting on the shit teir news here in the U.S of Gay?

Does the US not announces the counts as they are being done? Or does that not leave enough time to cheat?

Suck it yankees, we want to watch too when Hilldawg gets her face stomped in.

How can they have the results before the polls close?

Ok so what's the lying press gonna do about it. Maybe they should stop being a dying medium.

>I have a degree in meteorology, trust me, this has nothing to do with time zones.
Dude, I have a degree in psychology and trust me, this joke definitely went over the head of 95% on pol.

That's not true at all. They spend the entire day talking about it and they air results state by state as they are received.

Kek let's go
CNN is about to go out of business

Exit polls

Has no one here realised that they will still be announced at the same time, it'll just be a different time of day in Germany or is that the joke?