Tell me why should I as a liberal vote Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

because it's 2016

because he's against global conglomerate corporations exploiting 3rd world labor to put americans out of work and wall street and big banks rigging the system do make money at the expense of the middle class

you probably shouldn't let a person on Sup Forums make your decisions for you, but seeing as you're a liberal you're probably used to deferring responsibility and not confronting your thoughts, so :

vote trump because he's really a liberal in disguise!!!1

You're against war, right? Hillary wants one. Trump doesn't.

If you're a real non-corporatist liberal, you'll be against NAFTA and the TPP like Trump.

Trump has stated that people will not be dying in the streets under his healthcare plan.

He's anti-establishment and doesn't take any money from big banks.

If he's elected, you won't have to worry about him going full dictator. The media will be looking for anything remotely unconstitutional or criminal, so you can be assured his feet will be held to the fire. You won't get this with Clinton - the media will cover up every criminal act she commits.

t. Ex. Bernout

Do you like not being immolated by nuclear fire? Hillary wants WWIII with Russia. Trump wants to be bros with Russia. Any questions?

you shouldn't, if you are legitimately a liberal than you should just kill yourself.

seriously.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-xjiXfJ58Q

Vote Hillary because pic related.

this too

Clinton is much more of a warhawk than Trump. Clinton has already stated she wants a no-fly-zone in Syria, which Generals say will certainly lead to conflict with Russia.

You shouldn't, you should put a bullet in your heathen head

liberal voting for trump here. trump isn't a real republican and hillary is crooked as shit. if you've been following this election and consider yourself well informed i think the choice for president is apparent. MAGA

THIS
H
I
S

see

Closed borders + no welfare = gov surplus but slow economy
Open borders + no welfare = gov surplus with strong economy
Closed borders + welfare state = viable, promotes creativity
Open borders + welfare state = non-viable , impossible budgeting

Because Hillary is psychotic and will go to jail soon anyway.

this

Tell me why I, as a Human being, should vote Democrat.

>Closed borders + welfare state = viable, promotes creativity
>promotes creativity

tell that to all the niggers leeching our welfare currently.

You shouldn't, you should vote for Jill.

Hillary will go to war with Russia.

If anything, the fact that a political party has almost complete control over the media should be a red flag to any sane person. I would never want to encourage such behavior and voting for Hillary is like saying you're perfectly fine with it. It's a very dangerous thing.

Also, voting for her says you don't mind that your candidate is corrupt. People already worry that their government is full of corruption. Why vote for someone who is already proven to be corrupt?

There's also her starting another war. People try to say Trump would start WW3 yet they don't seem to recognize that it's Hillary who is antagonizing Putin and Russia. Trump wants to at least try to get along with Putin

Trump wants to focus on helping the people of this country. He has our best interests at heart before anything else. He's not going to turn America into another Germany or Sweden like Hillary wants to. A strong country benefits everyone who lives in it.

Maybe, as a liberal, you don't like the idea of royal families? Perhaps?

I'm a liberal and I am voting a straight Republican ticket this season, because for the last 30 years it has been either a Bush or a Clinton running for President. Kind of bothersome to think we'be cobbled together a system where one of two families gets to be leader of the nation, and only those two families.

If the game were Trump v Sanders, I think you can guess where I would've cast my liberal vote.

DRAIN

THE

spbp

SWAMP

Because Hillary means endless war

fuck you

We don't have to tell you shit! Arrogant fuck. Liberals are so pompous.

I can't wait to burn liberals at the stake like in the past.

Fucking SJW's ruin everything.