ITT: predict death toll from leftist suicides when trump is elected president

ITT: predict death toll from leftist suicides when trump is elected president.

Probably zero.

If Trump is on the winning side it will become more like "I actually supported Trump when he was running for the nominee".

"I always knew Trump was the right choice for America, I was just afraid to speak up"

Pretty much the I did it before it was cool thingy that liberals love so much.

there'll definitely be some if he wins. leftists aren't that great at having control over their emotions.

Proxy?

f-f-fuck RARE

Why does Sup Forums even have a flag for this?

I want to hug the man who set up a proxy server in Vatican.

Also, every actual liberal already supports Trump, even some pretend-liberals who jumped Bernie's ship.
Hillary is a fascist, and lolbertarian policies will lead to a corporate fascist state too.

I really hope that all these leftists saying that they'll move to Canada if he wins hold true to their word. Hell, I'll donate to their gofundme pages and help em pack if it means they'll leave.

R A R E
A
R
E

Oh my God, how beautiful it would be if all the worthless shit of my country moved to Germany.

Because the flags come from off-site.

expect to see the more rational destroy their passports, birth certificates, soc security cards, anything that reminds them of being a citizen

I feel sorry for the flag fags who miss you hiding in here

shut up francis

Holy projection from Il Papa

RARE
A
R
E

They secretly want him to win so they can rip on him for the next four to eight years.

A Francé
Ma vaffanculo

>corporate
>fascist

choose one

Except for Keith Olbermann of course, he'll self destruct and leave a giant crater behind.

If Trump wins they'll start the war before January, no suicides only drafts

>t. Pope Francis
Holy City! RARE!!!

Is that an actual screenshot from CNN?

I don't think Trump will win guys. The establishment is too strong and not to mention people are too afraid of change, they will vote for Hillary, the "safe" option

This, all these liberal pundits will have more shit to bitch about if he wins

Non state
O
N

S
T
A
T
E