INDONESIA BIG HAPPENING ALERT

This is not a drill. I urge anyone to get out of Indonesia before the 3rd of November. Or at the very least, avoid major cities especially on Java and Sumatera I. Bloods will be spilt. Explosions will be heard. Heed my warning.

What did he mean by this?

oh fuug :DD

D.A.K. 16-10-16
October Surprise

usually the nationality of the informant indicates the nature of the attack

so i'm guessing: plumber's strike

capped

KYS 16.10.16

>Indonesia

No one gives a shit.

archiving it

can you at least elaborate??

Indo terrorists are too incompetent to pose a threat to anyone. I lived there for years. Everything they attempt is small scale and 90 percent of the time they bugle it up, accidentally blowing themselves up on their bicycles before even reaching the target. Bali was a fluke. There is no happening.

So many threats of happenings and no actual happenings ever

You know something big is brewing in Europe... Just beneath the surface, it lurks..

I already spill blood anally after eating Indonesian food.

I just got back home after a late-night emergency meeting. My 'boss' said that they have arrived at the capital and currently amassing forces. He also said that most of major police offices have already informed of their presences in the capital. All the grasses will move early this morning to gather more information and prevent them from spreading all across the country.

And before anyone asks, I'm no one, really.

I'm packing right now.

who has arrived? are you predicted a coup attempt? terrorist attacks? is this related to the South Korean revelations?

Trips of truth

Anything else? Does this affect stability or pose a serious threat, or is it just a couple of pissed off Iranian boat people?

>inb4 sauce
>inb4 bait
but also bait, giva source

what is !!TbzcIaxRxyF and how did you do that

>inb4 newfag

>And before anyone asks, I'm no one, really.

See now. That's where you f'ed up.

sage

kek

(((who))) is behind it?

and who are the executers
imb4 it is U.S military being good goys

shut up, upside down poland

That is some serious newness. Enjoy your time here I suppose. Anyway it's a tripcode. Give yourself a name and then something with a #.

So here I've called myself Bob #fuck

Tripcodes are used to identify yourself because what you write after # can be used as a kind of password. HOWEVER there is very rarely any good reason to do this. On some boards people who post ALL the time sometimes identify themselves with tripcodes but those people are usually fags

More

and op is a faggot

i hope u guys not hopping on boats after that. we just changed our law so gg

also I forgot to mention, the OP here is using a tripcode so if this actually does happen on the 3rd he can come back with his tripcode and say "LOOK I TOLD YOU". At least that's the story he's trying to sell us anyway. It's likely he's just looking for attention and nothing will happen

A nation-wide protests followed by a series of attacks toward minorities especially the chinese and christians.

If the government didnt handle this very seriously, it might worsen and affect the whole country.
In the worst case scenario, this could led to several separatists movements across the country.

GO AWAY YOU CORRUPT OLD FUCK

>check 'em
>they have arrived at the capital and currently amassing forces

Who has arrived, how and when did they arrive, and how are they amassing forces?

What's the timeframe?

What would Poland know about it? Obvious troll is obvious...

>poland

Yeah, everyone know that it's puɐןod